No fluffy thread?

No fluffy thread?
Fluffy thread!
>Dancie babbeh #1

Dancie babbeh is bestest ones

Where is your God now?

Niggers tongue my anus

I fucking how history is repeating itself i thlught i was looking at the same thread as this morning

>ywn sabe cawwot

How carrot isn't dead by now is beyond me.

That drama
Those moves
He's a keeper

This thread sucks

i didn't know your mom made the thread

nah

Happy little foals
All snug in a box
Happy little foals
One yellow, one green, one blue
Happy little foals
I gas them with co2

I want to draw fluffy comics
How do I start

Pencil & paper & cell phone camera or MS Paint is what most start with.

I have a tablet and Photoshop but I don't have any ideas to draw

you just draw them then post them, i'f you don't know the lingo of fluffies look up shaferaraks, mr mcgonagall or gr1m for example and if you don't know how to draw them just start with talking potatoes

How about an idea I had a LONG time ago.

Panel 1 - Two adults are roasting marshmallows over a campfire. At their feet sits a fluffy foal. The dude's marshmallow is just about to fall off his stick but he's too busy chatting with the girl to notice.

Panel 2 - Zoom in on the foal. Flaming hot napalm death marshmallow falls on him.

Panel 3 - Man and woman instinctively stomp out the fire and the foal along with it.

Panel 4 - Both are standing there sheepishly realizing their mistake. Woman says, "Maybe we should have gotten a dog after all."

That's pretty good fam, someone draw this

almost related

Panel 1 - A fluffy wearing a Hawaiian shirt with an arrow sticking through his head walks into a bar.

Panel 2 - Bartender looks over the bar and says, "Aww, look at the little comedian. Sorry, pal, but stand up comedy was last night."

Panel 3 - The bartender turns away as the fluffy is reaching out to him. "Buh fwuffy weally do haf awwow in think pwace. Fwuffy need sewious medicaw huggies."

Panel 4 - Fluffy just lays down as blood starts to trickle out of his ears and nose. "Fwuffy jus don get nu wespect."

this could be ironically funny but it's just shit

screw dancie babies

get these made dammit these are good

Holy shit.

that's what i was going for, thanks champ. - burzum

Panel 1 - Fluffy dressed in spandex body suit, wearing skiis, standing at the top of a ski jump run.

Panel 2 - Fluffy flies down the slope in perfect Olympic form.

Panel 3 - Fluffy soaring through the air, again in perfect form.

Panel 4 - Some dude blows him away in mid air with a shotgun.

Final panel: Everyone applauds as he wins an award at the Fluffy Winter Games.

Actually, a series of comics depicting similar Fluffy Winter Games would be pretty funny.

fuckin golden dude, got a chuckle out of me

fluffs are worse than niggers
glad we have those maiming gifs

Fluffy figure skating. He goes to do a triple axel and somehow cuts his own head off with his skate.

The best part is that he's actually a pretty good fluffy. All fluffies are bad fluffies, mind you, but he's keeping the population down and eventually him and the mare are going to die. The only way he could be a better fluffy is if he was generating a net decrease in fluffies with MORE murders.

But, alas, these things are dumb as shit, which is why even he is a bad fluffy.

Fluffy Men's hockey. - Their coach is a fluffy version of Don Cherry. Everyone's pumped until they find out they're facing Team Canada in the first round. Final panel shows the Zamboni cleaning up bloody carnage.

Another terrible fluffy. He could num those poopies and be a less terrible fluffy. Instead he ought to be put in the sorry box with the poopies and left there until he nums them AND the next batch of poopies he makes.

Horrible fluffy. Didn't stomp her foal to death on sight, thankfully someone was there with a hook.

Kinda shitty fluffy. Clearly amusing someone but still whining about it. If you can't kill off the rest of your crappy species you can at least amuse people, and you damn well should be happy for the opportunity. Recommend a swift sorry sticking and possibly the removal of one or both eyes.

Worst fluffy. Whines even though he's getting sketties. Recommend turning into a litter pal.

That faggot furry Wetfluff banned me from the booru for 2 years for calling him a faggot lol

Fluffy snowboarding. - Fluffy is flying down the hill, takes a jump and tries to grind a metal rail. Instead, his snowboard breaks causing him to land on his nuts. Final panel show the fluffy curled up holding his bloody crotch while his little nutsack remains frozen to the rail in the background.

Nigger we get it. You're edgy.

Horrible fluffy. Ruined Christmas and would have been poorly behaved if it shat all over itself in the 'sorry' box. Recommend alternating between dumping it in the freezing snow and warming it back up with a blow torch until it hits the wan-die loop, then maybe donate to a no-kill shelter.

Dumbass hugboxer. Recommend enjoying the hatred or eating a dick.

Fluffy bobsledding.

Panel 1: The fluffies push the sled and hop on.

Panels 2, 3, and 4: From the fluffy's point of view, it is a long, intense ride at super speed. Banked turns, steep hills, wind whistling through their fluff, etc.

Panel 5: After screaming and terror-shitting with its hooves over its eyes for the entire downhill run, it is revealed that the track is pathetically short and slow. One of the fluffy team members has had a heart attack, another choked on terror shit, and the last failed to get completely on the sled after pushing it and was dragged to his doom.

The fluffy bobsled team. - Four fluffs are getting ready to push off from the starting line. "Feew da whythm! Feew da wide! Coow wunnings!" Next panel shows a guy scooping up fluffy body parts with a shovel in the first turn while another guy shoots their burning sled with a fire extinguisher.

I'm not a hugboxer, I just don't feel the need to act as cringey as you do.

Panel 1 - A fluffy is admiring its reflection on ice.

Panel 2 - A wider shot as its head is crushed between two curling stones.

rip
have a rad pupper for good luck in your endeavours

This one made me laugh thanks user

Fluffy biathlon - Fluffy is shown crosscountry skiing hard. Fluffy is shown shooting rapily with five *ping* sounds indicating hits. Fluffy is shown skiing hard again. Final panel shows the fluffy standing on the podium with the gold medal while some angry dude on the side screams "LITERALLY HOW?! He doesn't even have fingers to work the trigger?!"

>Fluffy hockey

Whatever helps you curl up with your fluttershy plushy at night, kid.

If you actually hate these things you need mental help. It's like cheering for the tortureres in Hostel.

>inb4 they're fluffies, they deserve it
Unless you believe in hellgremlin there is no real justification for murdering a bunch oc retarded horse creatures.

The booru sometimes does contests, so a Winter Fluffy Games series might be cool. That, or emotionally scarring FluffTV spots.

Are fluffies that stupid?

"Tonight, FTV presents a 'very special' episode of Babies!"

meant to post this

up to the author/artist

meh its a shithole run by a clique of turbospergs anyway. there's an uptick in regular decent content recently but i doubt it will be there in 2 years

Man, that could be great. A series of PSAs showing the wide variety of hilarious ways that fluffies manage to get themselves killed.

what the fuck happened

Bad poopies are bad for fluffies!

It's a FluffTV spot made to scare fluffies into using the litterbox.

fucking losers

You back so soon?

Alright thread's over guys. Everyone go home an we'll make a fresh one in the morning.

fucking cringe

bunch of friendless losers with the most autistic awkward hobby ever created

>Saves black and grey ones, leaves the rest to die.