What does Sup Forums think of transgender people?

What does Sup Forums think of transgender people?

Absolutely disgusting

In public

Would I pay to fuck one if I knew I could get away with it with no one knowing.

You bet your ass I would

It's their body, I just don't fucking care.
But just don't ask for special rights.

Delusional people reinforced by a decadent nation of Marxist moral relatavist degenerates on steroids

You keep your kinks in the bedroom and so will I.
Everybody wins.

No matter how much they whine, the joke's on them: they'll never actually be the opposite sex.

lol this, what's wrong with us.

I still don't get the connection between LGB (which are all about who a person wants to fuck) and T (a mentally ill person who wants to be called the opposite gender).

How did they manage to join up with the sexuality acceptance movement?

humans are all fags it is pretty funny tbqhfamalam.

People are just obsessed with sex.
It's why people with BIID never get a look in.

I don't hate the transgender people themselves, they are mentally ill and cutting themselves is probably the only way they can gain a measure of peace without getting stuffed with crazy pills.
The problem is their delusion is fueled by morons who tell them whatever mutilation they go under makes them as good as regular men/women, so you get pretentious assholes transgenders who live inside a bubble and would rather degenerate society itself with retarded laws and policies rather than to accept reality.
THOSE ones needs to be all rounded up and killed not for the sin of being homosexual/transgender but because they're a threat to society.

I think there's no pressing moral component to the actual disposition, but I think its mishandled on average. We should be pushing psychiatric therapy and medication to offset the costs instead of all this HRT and surgery stuff.

That or pursue the Iranian model which state-funds transitions, but has strict social expectations and doesn't allow all the fucking around and bs. Probably the worst offenders in this regard are the so-called "transbians" who transition but are still exclusively attracted to women.

>trannies
>people
wew lad

Fuckin loathe them. Would punch one if I seen it because it's always going to be a man

There's just no such fucking thing as natural justice. He makes a hot man and a hot woman. I've got fucking nothing going for me.

Because the transgender community is so small that it makes sense to ally with someone. The biggest hijacking though would be how feminists have turned a whole generation of LGB folks into shills for their social justice warrior crap.

Absolutely cancerous. That said they need a better treatment for this mental illness other than chopping their dicks off.

*ahem*
that gentleman is not a true representation of transgenderism

those of us with this very real and very devestating condition do NOT fetishise the female body, we are real girls just trying to correct natures mistake

Thank you Trump.

Probably looks better than most of Sup Forums as both a man and a woman.

Kek

mentally ill

/thread

>inb4 you can't /thread your own post
>inb4 you can't inb4 your own post
>inb4 more pointless replies

Get way to much attention for the small minority they are.

Boi pussy.

Post it.

Stop it. It's really depressing.

Obama care should not cover their fucking ass retarded sex changes and its a mental illness

I'm fine with them so long as they don't chop their dick off personally :^)

^this guy for the win

>should not

No fucking way ObamaCareā„¢ cover that shit.

They need help, not encouragement.

poor guy
I bet he has a gruff voice

>read Dutch newspaper column yesterday about trannies becoming a commodity now that fags are for normies
>pretty surprising to read this in a big paper
>one of the last paragraphs mention tranny suicides and connect those to them being excluded and bullied instead of mentally ill
so close

>Anorexia
>"I'm fat"
>No you're not, you're too thin, you need to eat more or you'll die

>Transgender
>"I'm a girl"
>Okey dokey.

Ask the lgbt board maybe they will repond with an answer that isn't based on emotionally biased opinions maybe.......

I feel really sorry for the guy in that pic.

Ugly guy, even uglier girl.

I will not mind them when science can turn them into real women

He lives in Texas apparently and HRT made him go nuts.
He's probably dead now.

>Would I pay to fuck one
i did, i had fun but pussy is better. The taboo makes it more interesting but i would do it again. After all, Sex is Sex.

>not wanting a world of sissy boys
faggot

WUD FUGG IN DA BUSSY

You deny it.
I'm lying next to a tranny right now.
Post-op, sadly.

Eh, not passing.

I wud fugg it

>GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

>I NEED FEMALE HORMONES

none of them pass
even if they could pass in a photo, passing irl is very unlikely

>Texas

Well fugg.

Normally people leave here before they do it.

Oh ya and its not even considered a mental illness in this country anymore its so fucking stupid obama is a kike

What the fuck is the point. Kill it.

*shit like that

Not "it".

>this is so degenerate
>saves it to his computer

As long as they aspire to pass as the gender they want to live as, including voice, they're fine.

I'm a tranny myself and I hate the newer snowflake tumblr trannies who think that they should be accepted even though they don't want to put any effort into passing.

If someone passes, it's either very good genetics on their part or a lot of effort. And I mean a lot.

Isn't texas the home of queers and steers ??

i wish i can find a trap 2 cuddle with..

Why did you do that ? Were you molested as a child ?

you ever get your GT hard with your supple body?

>If someone passes, it's either very good genetics

>being mentally ill
>looking like the opposite gender
>good genetics
one of these things is not like the others

boipucci

I lived an awkward childhood of never feeling right, never fitting in as a guy. Wasn't til I started pretending to be a girl online that I felt comfortable and normal.

wat

Physical genetics. Everyone's mind is their own brand of fucked up, yours included.

Show your effort you mindless drone

Anyways, actual transgender people are rare.

The rest are beta males that were never shown positive masculinity, upset they never fit in, and decided to explore femininity by becoming a woman instead of being in a relationship with them.

Hormones they're exposed to don't help things either.

A lit of these guy just need positive masculinity and told not to take their kinks overboard.

T. trap when I was younger, still a kink.

sounds like you got dragged into a cult m8
sorry to hear that

>GT = girl tinkler = PENIS

gender is not a social construct

I need female hormones

don't be mean to her she's really nice :(

Okay sour kraut, let me explain it to you.

Two things leave Texas, steers and queer.

That means we sell cattle and run off queers.

Funny enough that cult was real life, normal society. Soon as I transitioned I became normal.

I have never heard the phrase girl tinkler, must be some britbong shit.

It's better to be a fit trannie than a fat slob. Who cares what gender someone is if they try hard to make their body firm and sexy. It's the behemoths who don't give a shit about their appearance at all who are the problem.

Would whip out my dick in an instant.

>implying you'd say no to this

>Funny enough that cult was real life, normal society. Soon as I transitioned I became normal.
you know who says shit like that?
cultists

I'll admit I've worn girls knickers, and I liked it, but there's a limit.

But you will commit suicide, since no sane person wants to deal with you

>you will never have your face humped by a tranny until she reaches orgasm
Feels bad.

Why do you sick fucks have to rub it in everyone's face? It's literally like an infant wanting to show everyone the shit he just took.

Or this

Coming from NYC and spending some time in Dallas i was shocked by the level of gayness I encountered there.

I don't buy the cowboy meme anymore.

Give me a cute trans gf over a girl anyday. I wanna suck a cute little shaved cock so bad

looks like a bad deviantart drawing

Tell your father that

How many of those are fake?

You know you just want to suck dick and swallow cum

So you think Western society is a cult, then?

Your definition of sane likely varies wildly from mine.

This one is

Do you have a trap fetish...?

Tranny reporting in. Transsexualism is a phenomenon as old as human history, it's not new and it's not a fad. The fad is the tumblr special snowflake genderqueer / multiple gender shit.

There's no cure for transsexualism. Don't bother linking that one-off, never repeated case.

If wanting to wear dresses, makeup, and be called a girl makes you mentally ill, half the population is mentally ill. Mental illness only applies to harmful behaviors and thoughts. A man who says God told him to be an engineer is not mentally ill, a man who says God told him to kill his neighbor is mentally ill. There's absolutely no harm in letting males conform to female gender roles and vice versa. You're letting people do things the rest of the world already does without issue.

You're not going to get people to stop doing this because for legitimate, lifelong cases it stems from a miswired brain. You can't make the feelings go away with behavior therapy or medication. The best way to deal with it is to accept it and make the best of it. There are a disproportionate amount of transsexuals in fields like computer science, it's better to accept people like us and have us work for the benefit of society rather than try to wastefully stamp out a potential productive member of society. I believe that there should be a stronger legal process to change gender. Only people who demonstrate that they're actually willing to conform to the opposite sex should be allowed to legally change their gender, and people who abuse this should have their gender status revoked to their birth sex.

For example, the fear that letting male-to-female transsexuals in the women's bathroom might lead to predators taking advantage of this. If a MtF sexually harasses someone in the bathroom, they would have their status as female legally revoked permanently.

Cities are cucked everywhere.

Personally, I only take offense to flamming phaggotry, which is rare here.

herm hands and feet are way bigger than mine

So what's your plan for the future then ? Get humped by tranny beta chasers

This is a very un/pol/ post, must be late.

I agree though.

No, you had a problem and saw a lifestyle that offered a solution.
Don't blame you for wanting to be happy.

>Your definition of sane likely varies wildly from mine.
We know that much already.

>every single tranny thread you post walls of text with either "IM A TRANNY LOL" or "MY GF WHO IS A REAL GRIL IS A TRANNY LOL"

who hurt you?

Taking offense to things you see in public is gayer than whatever you saw dude

>not knowing the original queen of Sup Forums was a tranny

Can I take you out on a date?

Is that Kim Kardashian?

Who is this ?

It takes some real balls to be transgender

How do you justify the AIDS rate of unprotected sex though? Is it not harmful for society?