Hey guys. 20 yo girl here

Hey guys. 20 yo girl here.
I want to get this off my chest and I thought id say it here.

I absolutely despise myself to the point where I have lost everything I was. My hobbies, my friends, my skills, personality etc. I am no one and I am alone.
Live with mom, have had depression for 4 years now,got no job and no motivation for life. I'm ugly and awkward as fuck too. Never even kissed

I don't want to kill myself yet because I don't want to cause drama in my family. I know im young but I'm thinking about doing it next year away from home.

Tits or gtfo cunt

wew

Newfag detected.

nice bait

O

Tits or gtfo

Gotta let me be the judge of ugly or not. Let's see it.

Post video of you killing yourself from hell

What is causing you pain?

You are a hero

You could please us all by showing us your titties and or pussy, other than that this isn't a place to get help, which i am incouraging you do

Better ingredients, better pizza. It's that simple.

You're still young. Just hang in there. Your 20's typically are the toughest because of insecurities, lack of direction ect. Just try to get a hobby that Kees your mind off things perhaps something that challenges your mind. Hang in there :)

Mammaries or migrate

tits or gtfo doesn't apply unless op wants soemthing for being a grill faggots

the jump from highschool to 20 y/o mark is pretty much the point where you decide your future, adn you wasted it like a bunch of other Sup Forumstards here so gl with that
an heroing is too easy but it's an option, you can still fix your life you actually try to do something with it instead of crying about it on the fuking internet, tho depressin is a bitch if you already hit that point
how to fix your life? hell if know, get friends? work on your body? geta hobby? become important to someone? charity? become a teacher? just do anything to keep you away from nothing at all

>I'm ugly
prove it

Let's see the tits.

You're lucky that you're female, SOMEONE out there will fuck you.

You're so nice user. Thanks for the advice.

Live in a shit country. Heroin would be nice but we don't even have it
Yeah I'm so fucking desperate i chose internet to whine because honestly no one else would listen.
I thought about charity, it's a good way to help others and get yourself motivated.
I guess I needed some support. Will see what happens in the future, I'm too lazyto start. I guess I can give those options a shot, thanks user

Shut up twat, being an old fag is not the feather in your fedora you make it out to be.

That actually kind of cheers me up, seeing guys on here jerk off to anything makes me feel fuckable

post your tits then, someone will jerk off to it

well, umm, post YOUR tits so we can jerk off to YOU

well...

No way sorry. Theres someone who would recognize

Basically bland

I'm op and I'm saving this. Nice meme user

>heroin
if you gonna drop there you are just asking to feel gud now and ruin what's left of your life
>no one else would listen
there's groups irl for that, dk about your country, but there's always the church (and i'm an atheist, but they do a job an ear). point being, anyone can post shit on the internet, but if you got no one irl to lend you a shoulder it ain't gonna do much

how would someone recognize your tits? do you have a tattoo or something? just fucking do it and make sure nothing personally identifiable is in the pic

TOGTFO

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

I have some friends but they are the typical fake shit friends that I went to highschool with.
I hadn't thought about the church. May be a good idea to try out

Fucking fake faggot if you wouldnt care for your life you wouldnt care if someone you knew recognized you here. Also sage goes in all fields

You fucking legend.

Tits or gtfo

Here's the cure to your depression:
>Stop putting yourself down and be realistic.
you're welcome.

Kek you're right
But my actual fucking brother is here all the time so I won't risk it
Otherwise I know the rules on here but fuck that

Didn't even bother reading past the fist line.
Tits or gtfo.

im pretty sure you guys aren't helping by demanding seeing her tits

and you aren't helping by complaining

if OP doesnt show me her tits, Im going to off myself

she wants attention and we want tits, its a fair trade

Tits
Believe it or not theres a shit ton of girls in your exact situation
Tits
But the important thing is to make small goals to get yourself out of your current problem
Tits
Take more risks, there are plenty of guys who will kiss any girl that moves
Tits
Make small talk and wake up with a purpose every day, even something as small as a to do list will make you happier by giving you a goal to do every day
Tits
Hell if your in the same state as me il even help you out, don't care how you look like but for right now
Tits

Why did the bitch mention being female, could've wrote that shit completely without mentioning gender at all. Demz the rules.

Why didn't I see tits and timestamp yet?

Actually good advice.
I'm in a fine line between being a pessimist and a realist. Should definitely go more for the realist side though
Although being depressed doesn't help

Just post your tits so you can have the cocks jerking off to you that you crave.

Fam you 20.
You got time to get shit good.

Get what you mean.
I shouldn't have said I was a girl but I still felt the need to clarify even if I knew the rules
Men and women are treated differently and I wanted to whine for a while and having you guys know all the basic facts.
(like gender and age)

we still dont know what your tits look like
you can post an anonymous tits picture

Boi id show my tits to you
I don't live in the states.
But thanks for the kind words and good advice

Sup Forums maybe isn't the best place to go for advice

True. It's late at night where I live. Felt like shit as usual and decided to get it off my chest on here. But I learned the lesson. Couple of nice people though

I dont know if its bait, but i'll bite. Honestly just do one of these two things. Either go to college or join the army.

Post tits. Will cum tribute

You finally found this website? I knew you would. Name start with e?

I'll go to college. Been thinking about which carreer for two years now and I'm still not sure
But I'll stop being stupid and just start something, just whatever to feel useful and build a future possibly

Just waiting to see some tits. I want to see your body OP. Even if dude, just post it.

Nice try user

Well praise allah its not who i think it was.

I dont want her to see the posted on Sup Forums she altrady thinks im fucking weird.

Hahaha thought you were just trying to scare me.
Hope she doesn't find you. That's why I don't tell anyone irl about the sites I visit the most

>tits or gtfo doesn't apply unless op wants soemthing for being a grill faggots
Learn your rules, faggot.

I call it "that website im always on" i let it slip once but she thought it was a spelling error. ..

Yeah this shit is fight club rules for sure. Hope you find your dog or whatever

>im pretty sure you guys are helping by demanding seeing her tits
Fixed.

you sound like my gf before she moved in with me

I wish she hadn't.

sage

she feels ugly and probably wants the attention ( don't even mean that in a bad way) what better way to get that than having some random lads jerk off to your tits, nobody else probably has

sage

>741516753
Dude go for it.Here's a tip: Choose the career that you can do and the one that pays well. Dont fall for the "follow you dreams" crap. cuz when you're out from college, the dream job will not fucking appear and you'll be stuck with a huge debt in your name. So by then, might as well not even fucking went.

sage

It always applies, faggot.

(OP here)
Shit that's rough. Requires a whole new thread. hope everything turns out fine for you user

sage

Enjoy your ban

You're completely right. Good thing im not into art shit anymore. Id follow my dreams and be broke forever
I'll try to think and choose a good career but also not something too out of my capabilities

Careful with church. Even in a shit country, the path church leads you down can turn dark quickly. Take that from somebody who has seen this happen more than once.

Same here
Thanks I hope I find him too

thanks OP.
technically my ex now, pretty sure she's gonna kill herself sometime tho so we'll see just how fucked up it all ends up.

hope your shit works out better than that. you have time to figure life out.

Man, when I was in middle school that was my dream. Weird fucking dream

You made me realize now I have the chance. Fucking hell

I like you and your wishful thinking.

You-you like me?

T I T S O R G T F O
I
T
S
O
R
G
T
F
O

>You-you like me?
Yep. Do you want to see my axe-wound?

I guess I understand what you mean because I don't agree with the church. And with that I mean the power they have. All that stuff everyone knows about
But what do you mean exactly when you say you've seen it more than once? I don't think I'd become too invested in church things.
But even so, going to church to "cure my depression " doesn't seem like the best option for me

My favorite is the middle one on the left.

Youre perfect just the way you are

You'll find it- we all lose our shit now and then. You have a reason even if it isnt the best not to do something stupid; use that and try to make things better for yourself. At least its something, try not to worry too much about what others think though.

Sounds terrible to have accidentally become involved with that shit
She has to work her stuff out

Thanks user, you too

If you want to get something off your chest, start with your shirt.
Also, pics of that.
It's not as though you're not about to kill yourself anyway.

Why hold back?

it was your dream to have someone masturbate thinking about you? chances are someone has unless you're literally a 1/10

Since no one here has really had fantastic over-arching advice yet, I will toss in a few regards. Regards that many will toss away immediately for reasons they will quickly justify but will not provide solid answers for.

I remember being that age. I remember being desperate for the approval of my friends. I remember being confused with myself, and angry with myself at that confusion. I remember justifying to myself that the anger and confusion would go away in time, and I know now, it didn't entirely. But that wasn't bad.

I remember thinking entirely to long about what the younger version of myself wanted to be. I remember the joy prospects of mind brought me. I remember being disappointed that those prospects did not come to be. Then I discovered the despair the innocence of childhood could bring. That despair turns to joy in time once again.

I remember being alone. I enjoyed the solice, and I enjoyed the company of myself. I used to joke it was the only way to insure intelligent conversation. I use to cry whenever it was only myself I could talk too. I used to cry whenever I couldn't talk to myself.

In short, I won't say an heroing isn't an option. It is. But is an option in the same way quitting a difficult to beat but satisfying to beat game is. You can quit now, but winning in time, especially in time, will bring you so much more.

Take this as it is. You will find your own way in time.

>20 yo girl here

welcome to the club bbygirl. try your best to stay hydrated and fake a smile. my best advice.

Fuck what this guy says
Live stream it.

Make sure you have good lighting and don't rush things unless you're also going to make it messy.

If you're going to suffocate/strangle, let your tits flop out first and make a lot of noise and writhe around as your oxygen depletes.

Does that matter? A being in pain is a being in pain.

EXISTENCE IS PAIN JERRY!

Look at the bright side- at least you aren't an ugly guy

Then you'd really be fucked over.