I'm a high school history teacher

i'm a high school history teacher
ask me anything

Are you Mr. or Mrs. user?

Are you gay and faggot? OR just faggot?

Why does everyone dickride Bush for his ineptitude during/post 9/11, yet if you say 'Gulf Of Tonken' and Kennedy in the same sentence, you're met with blank stares?

honestly are girls getting hotter or are you slowly becoming more sexually laxed to teens????

Because no one in this thread was alive then

Would you honestly fuck one of your students?

Do you fantasies any of your student secretly?

Because Kennedy was more articulate than bush and Kennedy was shot in the head in front of his wife so we're supposed to care.

What is your plan in case of a school shooting?

Do you teach history, or marxist propoganda?

yeah. some of these kids have huge tits and wear next to nothing to cover them. Always dream about fucking a few of them.

Why do gringos are so affraid of communism, left ideas and so on and so on ? *Zizek accent*

Because the gulf of tonkin incident happened after JFK was shot?

I get the feeling you're not a school history teacher...

Mr. user
also students have given me a few different nik-names
as much of a faggot as you. do i have to remind you of where we both are?
i strongly dislike bush so any answer i give would contain bias
i try to not pay attention to either
no, money is too good to risk jail
also i have a girlfriend
nope
my classroom is on the first floor so im jumping out the emergency window
i teach worl history and us history in two separate classes. i think students should learn pros and cons of both but make their own choices. take that as you want
college professors and maxine waters

>in case

don't go to school tomorrow

Autistic student stories please

Are you Jake?

I once met a dumb nigger who didn't know Malcolm X. Are students this stupid nowadays?

Are you a kike?

How often do niggers curse at you and try to fight you?

History major here
What do you teach about Roman history?

Is is true that those who can't do teach

Ever fucked a student or flirted with one?

When are you going to hang yourself in the classroom.

Is it worth it?

Have you ever seen one of your male students try to hide a boner?

As someone going into the same field, what should I be aware of before hand?

Don't teachers make like 30k a year?

Has a student ever flirted with you?

the teacher across the hall from me is about 60 and everyone on staff wants her to fucking retire she's also a far left liberal. ill just greentext the story
>be me
>be teaching a freshman world history class
>students taking quest
>remember i have to get her to sign off on an order for a workbook since she's the department chair
>walk across hall
>hear yelling from her clasroom
>open door to hear her screaming about why trump is a bigot/sexist whatever
>see she's specifically talking to one kid
>know the kid since he plays for the baseball team which im assistant coach of
>she asks me to tak kid to office for insubordination
>i take him into the hall start walking and ask him what happened
>he proceeds to tell me that he attempted to start a trump rally in the class and the teacher got really pissed
>proceed to laugh my ass off and drop student off at office
>see him at practice later and he tells me that he didnt get in trouble and the teacher got counseled

yeah nothing good really happens
it a 98% white school

I'm currently looking for a high school SS position in NYC. Been invited to 4 demo lessons but they never go beyond that. Any advice?

Sounds like my HS, what state do you teach in?

Why are typing so slow, OP? Are you jacking off while doing this?

Are you white?

NYC? Be as liberal as you can in order to get the job, teach only the "good" side of history. Then when you get the job say how you truly feel. But if you're actually a Liberal, you shouldn't be teaching our youth.

Those who can't, teach

OP is probably a mongoloid and is only teaching because they wouldn't take him as a Masters student

what degenerate shit are you teaching these kids

no
it surprised me how stupid some kids can be
yes but not practicing
therres 3 black people in the school
augustus and nero are only roman topics required
i also like to talk about otho and philosophers
very
nope
money is too good dont plan too
i know that students dont really care, i just do it for the salary and pention also history is my passion
kek yes
i assigned groups amd i put this one kid who obviously doesnt get ouch much with two cheerleaders. it was a glorious 5 minute show bedore he asked to use the bathroom and came back 10 minutes later
have lessons prepared and timed out
cant tell you how many times i thought a i had a perfectly timed lesson but wound up finishing like 20 minutes into the period back in my first year
not in lower new york
not that im aware of

go to long island
fuck city teaching jobs

Do you feel that you're a disgrace and failure to your family and everyone?
And, if not do you really think that you're living to your expectations?

Oh my god...lower NY? Kike? Do you teach a private school?

>money is too good
>HS teacher
how does it feel to lie

ny
im mobile fagging on my ipad downstairs while my girlfriend is sleeping in bed upstairs
inteach both positive and negative sides of history
in the course outline im provided by the department chair, im only supposed to show Franklin Roosevelt in a possitive manner even though he destroyed the country and put it 25 trillion dollars (modern day) in debt
also he didnt get the us out of the doression ww2 did

Are you pedophile? Ever molested any kid?

>bet you jag off to kids getting raped by some bald bird shit

Yes.

>augustus and nero are only roman topics required
>i also like to talk about otho and philosophers
Basic.

It's more than ever important to talk about how Augustus came to power and how the Severines destroyed what it meant to be a Roman.

Septimus Severus said "Be harmonius with your brother, scorn all other men and enrich the military"

That's just a 2000 year old intro to Eisenhower's warning about the MIC

history is my passion
i could talk about it for hours
and i do
and get payed for it
public school
how does it feel to not live in new york

What region of the country you're in or state/province? How are the public schools in the area you're at?

>history is my passion
Talk to me, nigger
History major here again

What's your focus?

new york
98% white
1% asian
1% black
that should give you a pretty good idea

When was the war of 1812?

i wrote my thesis on zionism
lets start there
in 1942 satan

Are you a chemistry teacher? If so, can we break bad and sell meth together? Please??

NYC liberal. I detest feminism with a passion and I'm starting to hate liberals more every day. Wouldnt go with conservatives though cuz I think they're policies are even dumber than liberals.

I'm trying demo lesson to keep my demo lesson controversy-free. I'd like to do global so I prepared my lesson on early Qin China. I talk about the Mandate of Heaven by having the kids read a primary source and have them figure out from the source what it's talking about.

Then I roleplay with them that I'm the new emperor and they're my advisors and I present them with some of the problem the Qin faced and see what solutions they can come up with.

I think it's a good lesson but I'm not sure where I'm messing up. And I have to fast track it so I can't give the kids too much time to think about it cuz demos are 25-30mins long...

I'm going to try to test you because I'm a faggot
What was the language spoken in the proposed state of Zion in the beginning of the 20th century?

Nvm lel

And where did those who "can" learn it from, cock sucker?

What state do you teach in?

What is x=-b+-sqrtb^2-4ac/2a?

Do you believe the "Final Solution" and "Nazi gas chambers" were real?

Why was Napoleon such a FucBoi?

quadratic gay

when did the cold war end?

Can you show bill wurtz history of the world video to your class?

It's possible that's a big part of the problem

is there some sort of algorithm that predicts the collapse of empires? If so, fucking tell me buddyboi

Why did you choose secondary ed instead of getting your PhD?

You know that right? You're living in literal third world shithole and where's buddies might be living in luxury and making lot more than you make in a year.

What are you, gay? What kinda degenerate would volunteer to be teacher?

Well, if it's cuz I'm white, not much I can do in that department, yaknow?

No OP
But as a Roman studying fag, I can say this

Empires end when the wealth between the bottom and top get too big.
Societies are essentially one thing: It's a top layer making decisions and a bottom layer letting them.

If the bottom layer stops thinking that the top layer is benefiting them, well, revolutions happens.

It happened a few times in Roman history. Not just about the ending, but in the formation of the Republic and then Empire.
The Succession of the Plebs.
Happened twice.
Only Patricians could become Senators so the Plebs, especially the rich ones, thought that the state did not help them.
So they told the minority to fuck off.
And eventually the rules about who should govern the Republic was relaxed.
Plebs could make laws.
Plebs could be Senators.

That was a time when classes were hardcoded into the State laws.
Now it's not so clear.
But we all know who are the Plebs and who are not.
And it's only a matter of time between now and the bottom realizes they have far more power than the top

Alexander Hamilton?

read above

Psychohistory!

nice
OP how many pedabytes of loli/shota do you have

did balfour actually give it an official language? i honestly have no idea my guess would be turkish german polish german hebrew or palestinian
like i said i homestly dont know
yes but i believe its kind of overblown
large hat=small penis
90s
never heard of him
the district will pay for me to continue and get my phd several other teachers have done it. im going into my 4th year
dont ever go see the play hamilton
0.0tb

are you an ephebophile?

ive never actually seen hamilton but for what reason

>did balfour actually give it an official language? i honestly have no idea my guess would be turkish german polish german hebrew or palestinian
>like i said i homestly dont know
Es war Deutsch

There was some event that changed that though

do you have any secrets about us history? like how you guys are teaching curriculum? how do you get an a in us history?

are you teaching apush?

You are a weeaboo?

What destroyed the Roman empire? And, do you believe that the same thing would bring down the might american civilization?

one of my students recomended i go see it since we were talking about pre revoltion
so i figured fuck it ill take the girly on a date to the city for dinner and the show
it was so fucking bad. and of course at the end they chose to "speak out" against hatred coming from the leadership of this "once great country"
like i said... i didnt know that
just dont be retarded, study the handouts and read the textbook
i may or may not occationaly frequent and huns/leaders obsessed with power and too large of an empire to control/slave dependency
fucking kim jong un could bring down american civilization with the oush of a few buttons

Not op, but a history fag nonetheless

What destroyed the Roman Empire was not Christianity as Gibbon suggests but rather the inability to stop people from being cunts.

Look, I wrote this big thing about the summary of the end of the Roman Empire, but it doesn't matter.
What really ended the Empire was that people stopped doing their jobs right.
They were lazy, had bribes, thought themselves above their work.
Whatever.
They stopped doing their jobs. They started acting like the Chinese do today.
Just doing the motions and saying to their managers that they're doing their jobs.
Empires don't work if the bottom half check out.

I'm taking a world history class next year that mainly talks more about things that happen in the east, and less on say Europe. Is there anything I should know beforehand? I've heard that we talk about China, India, and the Middle East.

the bane of my 7th grade existence

You didn't learn the song?

take notes up the ass, learn the reasons why shit happened, not just when and where

Chinese and Indian history is pretty much a cage match where no one can get out. It's just empire after empire, each overthrowing the last one with the tiny time between each regime being filled with art and philosophy.

Middle East is just foreign invasion followed by foreign conquest followed by foreign invasion

I went to a black middle school, the only song you heard was garbage

I want to be a history professor at a college, any advice in general?

Mr. Teverbaugh? If it is you or any of the other history teachers, suck my ass. God damn, you guys were full of yourselves to the point I actually avoided you in the hallways back in the day. So fucking loud and annoying about all the "things young kids just don't think about these days." Fuck off.
If it's not, keep teachin' bud :)

How do I enrolled into a good collage? How much marks and fucking how to get it.

The way you talk and answering senseless gibberish bullshit, it seems like you're big fat poser

10/10 would slash tires and piss on door handle