Eternal /got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/latest-belfast-sightings-exclusive-game-thrones-season-7-spoiler-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7kW7cT1uGA
youtube.com/watch?v=1rikVftx00w
youtube.com/watch?v=YVJa4Fl34l4
youtube.com/watch?v=_wtAzouwBbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bran

The dragons are already ridiculous OP shit.

Warging one is more ridiculously OP

I don't see how its not equal levels of OP to dany sue who can make the dragons do whatever she wants just by shouting at them

>And Jon/Dany controlling Dany isn't?

A dragonrider isn't in control of its mind and can only ride and bond to one dragon until he or it dies.

Warging opens up too much shit about what you can and can't warg and gets into the uncomfortable ridiculous possibility of a Bran three skins, with three dragons

It will happen whether you like it or not. Further evidence is the huge similarity between ASOIAF and The Farseer Trilogy, which ends with the telepath king basically reincarnating as a dragon and his warg nephew watches warging him.

preston?

refer to And yes, I hate that D&D have that bitch getting all three to dracarys that ship and conveniently join her and Drogon at that moment.

But at the least, you can have one of the dragons bond to a dragon rider and start disobeying Dany and following someone else.

Warging seems like it'd get around that and give you even more control of the dragon.

>uncomfortable ridiculous possibility

Uncomfortable only for Salsa/Dany/Jonfags like you.

Can't wait to see the hysteric normie reactions.

Fuck off preston.

>you have to be a salsa/Dany/Jonfag to think warging multiple dragons is ridiculous hack bullshit

Wew branfag.

Wew Preston

BASED PRESTON GOT MARRIED WITH AN ASIAN WAIFU!!!!

>any beast that flies or swims or crawls

Can dragons swim? Cus then they can do all 3

You seem very upset by the very real possiblity that bran is going to warg a dragon (or 3)

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South right down to personality and where they were born and yet poetically opposite of that

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

As I said, it will happen whether you like it or not.

GRRM likes having the little powerful telepath win.

ive never watched a preston video what are his theories on bran

Where's the Black Goat?

>wanting Ramsay and probably half winterfell's sloppy seconds

You'd like him, he's autistic also

he's /got/ reckoning

that settles it, warg when?

Also Moonboy for all we know.

Has Preston mentioned Farseer before or are you just implying that that poster is a tinfoiler?

>not wanting a trained sex slave like in my doujins

Bet you want a maid who doesn't even bother using the other hole as a loophole

I don't think Preston knows about The Farseer, if he did he'd have an entire series about the similarities.

no i actually agree with them because i'm not in denial like some of the autists here but the telepathy and reincarnating as a dragon bit sounded hilariously preston-esque

you're the fucking warden of the north, cast sansa in the dungeon to be your sex slave (and in this way you won't have her plotting behind your back too) and get a good pure fertile waif to produce a ton of children

where did these closet danyfags getting assblasted at the thought of her losing a dragon to a cripple come from

>tfw you're so shy that you wouldn't dare post a 10 second vocaroo of your own voice on Sup Forums
>tfw Preston posts the entirety of his wedding vows for his adoring fanbase to see
why is he so alfalfa bros

You're too focused on the present. I'm thinking about the future.

Bran comes back, he becomes King, Ned's line goes first you fucking jonautists. I marry his sister. He ever dies or can't have kids, Sansa becomes Queen, I become King through her, my kids by Sansa become royalty. If Bran can have kids, still live in life of luxury up North in Winterfell training and helping raise my goodnephews.

Dany comes, 20/10 Rhaegar's my dad? cha ching, she can't have kids or she dies, I become King, have North in pocket cause marriage to King in the North's sister. Dany can have kids, still live in North in luxury with Bran summer in my home in Dragonstone or somewhere else Dany might gift me to keep making more Targ kids.

Have fun with your pure waifu, I'm too busy being royalty with strong familial ties and a sex slave warming my bed

I heard based Euron is going to fuck Dany up

Is this true?

Has Sue ever lied to us besides those times she did?

watchersonthewall.com/latest-belfast-sightings-exclusive-game-thrones-season-7-spoiler-report/

>Watchers on the Wall has learned that GoT filming this week centered around Yara and Theon Greyjoy engaging in battle at sea. It appears that their uncle Euron is catching up to the siblings and will capture one of them.

>It looks like a big year is in the works for Euron- we hear that he and Queen Cersei are teaming up in season 7. We’ve also heard that Euron will take out at least one of the Sand Snakes.

>It makes sense that Euron would turn to Cersei for an alliance, since Daenerys is no longer in Meereen and probably not interested in his cock-and-quickly-built-ships marriage proposal. They’re a dangerous duo, and I’m excited to see what Cersei and Euron cook up in season 7.

please. as if this plot isnt going to end with dany deadpanning and shouting "dracarys" and she'll take his entire fleet and army and they'll immediately be loyal to her.

you seem to forget that show wise Jon already has a higher claim to the north than Sansa
he doesn't need her, deluded waifufag

sadly we can't expect good things from neither Dany or Jon.

I just hope we get good scenes with Theon and Jaime and that Bran starts being important and not just a plot device to show flashbacks allegedly about Jon's parentage

He doesn't have a higher claim, the North just didn't care about Sansa's higher claim.

But he's a fucking cousin from a female line and has no right to take Bran's rightful position and that coming out will hurt him and his chances of keeping it.

And not a waifufag, Sansa can eat a dick, just understand politics enough to know it's extremely advantageous for both, their Houses and Westeros.

no, moron
Jon has already been elected king
Sansa is the daughter of a king

>Jon is a cousin from a female line
and why would anyone believe it?

how could you not be rooting for bran to cuck dany out of her meme dragons then force them to eat her alive

>Jon has already been elected king

Based on being Ned's bastard and yeah, his bravery on the field of battle. Gonna be looked at different when Ned's trueborn son comes back and Jon's also not only not Ned's bastard, but the son of the man they fought against in the Rebeliion and who caused all that grief for the Stark family.

>Sansa is the daughter of a king

Cousin or sister, not daughter

>and why would anyone believe it?

If that shit and all the mystery behind it doesn't get out and doesn't amount to more than beating the Walkers. George is a failure and the man should kill himself/

>there are human beings alive on planet earth that still think Dany will win the Iron Throne

Did they forget about her visions in the House of the Undying? The Iron Throne is literally a series-long MacGuffin

>Sansa is the daughter of a king
ned was never king you stupid son of a fucking mongrel retard cunt bitch

If Robert had an older brother would he have been king after the rebellion?

If Robert had an older brother, the brother would've been the one betrothed to Lyanna, would've been the one to foster with Ned and things would've gone differently to the point there may not have been a rebellion.

>forced to marry sister you hate
>lose almost all your family in accidental dragon birthing inferno
>suffer multiple stillbirths and crib deaths
>made prisoner by vassal fucking shits
>own son is conspiring against you
>own servants say Tywin is the real king
>no one listens to your idea of building a second Wall

Tell me you wouldn't have gone crazy too.

Pro-tip, you can't

don't forget premonitions warged into his mind by bran of a massive zombie invasion that can only be stopped by burning them all

It didn't have to be like this.

All they had to do was listen

fuck off preston

except Aerys had it pretty good:

>literal GOAT Kingsguard
>could fuck around and whore all day if he so chose
>GOAT Hand running the Kingdom
>Prosperous as fuck, treasury is overflowing
>make GOAT son, literal Prince that was Promised Tier

Then he goes and fucks everything up, half the cool shit he wanted to do could have probably been done if he actually saw it through instead of forgetting it the next day, he could have:

>built a new white city next to King's Landing
>Built a second Wall
>Added the Stepstones the Westeros
>Build the biggest Navy of all time and bring down Braavos.

His personal life was shit.

Will a GOAT kingsguard bring his family back or protect his stillborns from death?

Will whores fill the hole they left in his heart?

Will a great Hand make his marriage better or make he and his wife get along?

Will money stop the pain from his son's betrayal?

Soooo what is the official season rankings?

Get back to work Preston. You can drag yor Asian fuck doll out from the closet any old time. I need my new vidya NOW!

eh it wasn't that bad

>bring his family back
Summerhall was shitty, but they pretty much brought it on themselves.

>Will whores fill the hole they left in his heart?
They did for Robert, why not Aerys?

>make his marriage better or make he and his wife get along?
They don't really need to get along, he already had an heir and a spare, he could've just sent her to Dragonstone and gotten with literally whoever he wanted.

>ill money stop the pain from his son's betrayal?
To be fair Rhaegar was pretty much the perfect son for most of Aerys' reign. It was only well after his madness that any thought of betrayal occurred to Rhaegar. And the money just meant the Kingdom was prospering, everything was fine, which should have at least made him happy for his subjects

>North and South right down to personality and where they were born and yet poetically opposite of that

What did you mean by this? How is Sansa literally a figurative fire? Is it because she's a ginger? Explain yourself bro

There is none.

Personally, S1>S2=S3>S4>S6>S5

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South right down to personality and where they were born

really makes you think

>Benjen. May I call you Benjen?

What did he mean by this?

True, the Iron Throne will be destroyed by wildfire, instead there will be a Weirwood Throne.

>that wtf expression

top kek

Why didn't Tywin give Casterly Rock to Kevan?

>cutting down a weirwood

Because Kevan was a beta cuck. Plus, Cersei is the rightful heir.

go to bed brotherfucker

They can just take the one from the Eyrie. And it doesn't matter if they cut down a weirwood if it's for the purpose of giving the CotF and Old Gods representation in the court.

>brotherfucker
Pleb, bet you believe that Stannis got cucked by Patchface too.

Literally our ship

Literally North and South right down to personality and where they were born and yet poetically opposite of that

If you like Sansa or any shit with her, you should kill yourself immediately.

*shit=ship

Don't (You) me unless you're also going to (You) Jonsafag

>the book
youtube.com/watch?v=C7kW7cT1uGA
>the show
youtube.com/watch?v=1rikVftx00w

>the book
youtube.com/watch?v=YVJa4Fl34l4
>the show
youtube.com/watch?v=_wtAzouwBbw

The stuff that happens on the left of that image does end up happening in the show as well. Unfortunately, sand sneks also happen.

What is it with the sword designers on this show

Any details on the Deep ones raping human women? How does that go down?

>Deep ones

Literally Who?

Fucking showfags

I've read the books faggot but apparently those were only exposited in some small passage in an irrelevant world-building apocrycha book half written by GURM's sycophants.

pleb

so is this show going to get good again or has it been eternally ruined by le 'strong wimin' social justice fad that's been shoehorned in

GoT was never good

Anyone else pumped for Euron and Cercei scenes?

If they actually get married will that be the most patrician pairing in the series?

>You should shut your fucking hole, ugly little cunt. You look like a fucking ballsack. Ugly stupid fucking cunt-face. I could piss in any gutter and sow five of you.

What did he mean by this?

calling a mainstream pleb popular theory preston. autist, kill yourself.

Pretty much

But you just know Dabid&Dabid are going to fuck it by making Dany pwn them.

I want to marry Maisie!

Bump

What do we call Euron + Cercei?

Eurcei? Ceron?

I don't think it'll be something romantic so it won't really need a shorter name

Ceron might he good/ looks a letter and pronunciation away from Charon who was the ferryman for the underworld in Greek mythology, which kinda fits a dark sailor like Euron

Bringing it with n themselves doesn't lessen the pain of losing them.

The whores didn't fill the hole in Robert's heart, look at the lazy depressed fat fuck.

You don't just send your wife away mate

Rhaegar being great before that makes it even worse, the son you took great pride myself n is now conspiring against you, can't even trust your own blood

>can't even trust your own blood
>implying Rhaegar wasn't the son of Bonifer "Baelor Butthole" Hasty who cucked Aerys

How to spot a newfag 101.

How will the first dragon die, guys?
If none of them die the show will be pretty boring tbqh familia.

Dragged underneath the waves by Euron's kraken. Or impaled by an Other's ice spear.

I bet Euron kills one or Cercei blows one up before they go down

Sansa was born in the North in Winterfell but is the most Southern, looks Southern, wanted to live a Southern life, admired Southern ladies, worships Southern Gods, wanted/wants a Southern throne, is extremely emotional, so detached from the North she doesn't know how they work even knowing her father's words.

Jon is almost the opposite. Born in the South but is the most Northern, looks Northern, admired Ned, even if he also admired Southern heroes like Aemon Dragonknight and Daeron the Conqueror still only ever wanted the North and to live there, worships the Old Gods, wanted to be Lord of Winterfell, has a "face that gives nothing away", attached to the North and knows to reach them using Ned's words.

They're ice and fire to each other, poetically so

I have a pretty interesting theory regarding Euron and Varys, do we ever see any adults walking around Westeros with their tongues removed? I've always wondered what happens to his Little Birds when they grow up? I think the birds are the connection here considering we've never seen any of the adults except on ships.

Also thoughts on Qyburn? I'm looking forward to his possible background being explored in Winds, I personally believe he's a Hightower or a Hightower bastard who took things a little too far with the experimentation and was exiled.

The Night King will kill it and raise it as a Wight Dragon that he'll ride.

Blue Eyes Wight Dragon?

I could see this being the end of the season 7 finale or the episode before it.

>I've always wondered what happens to his Little Birds when they grow up?

They don't, from what Illyrio was saying they die very often and then it's hard finding/training more cause of the criteria Varys has for them