Is he dare I say our guy?

Is he dare I say our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF0Bct8-tmo
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/07/glenn-beck-mel-gibson-told-me-jewish-people-stole-his-christ-movie.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html
thedailyrash.com/mel-gibson-tells-tyra-banks-some-of-my-best-friends-are-niggers
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Helbrans
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/1.629888
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He hates BvS so no

Fuck him

Our guy confirmed

Based Mel

That confirms it.

But he's right that movie is so fucking BAD

/cheetos/ general?

This. Only plebs hate BvS.

you really think a 60 year old director with talent wouldn't be able to see capeshit for what it is?

Back to your prayer circle, reddit

>finally about to make a comeback after all these years
>say this shit
Mel just stop man I want you to succeed

>Jews stole a movie about a Jew in the industry Jews created using Jewish film techniques
>Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew

>HURR DURR CAPEKINO CAPEKINO BASED SNYDER
>some fucking racist too old to understand BVS unsurprisingly doesn't get it
>HURR BASED MEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

FUck off

this. fuck balding Mel

Based Mel still not giving a fuck.

>60 year old irrelevant anti-semite who thinks he has talent

ftfy

>makes negative remark about jews
>immediately is removed

>on the verge of making a comeback
>give the media another gimmicky headline
how retarded is mel gibson these days? or is it just the liquor talking?

beck probably did this on purpose

he is a mormon convert and also insane. He probably hates mel because beck worships Israel

CANT QUELL THE MEL

youtube.com/watch?v=JF0Bct8-tmo

Based Glenn

>>give the media another gimmicky headline

He told this to Glenn Buck years ago in a private conversation and in confidence.

this desu, stupid pleb cant keep his anti-semitism in his pants despite being a fucking ACTOR

Well he's not their guy.

you should get out you cuck. Zack Snyder clearly has homosexual latency. Also Ben al Muhammad makes bvs liberal as fuck.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/07/glenn-beck-mel-gibson-told-me-jewish-people-stole-his-christ-movie.html

>Is Mel Gibson up to his old anti-Semitic tricks?

>If multimedia entrepreneur Glenn Beck is accurately recalling a recent conversation he says he had with the perpetually embattled Gibson, it could not come at a worse moment for the 60-year-old movie star and Oscar-winning director, who is busy promoting his World War II epic, Hacksaw Ridge, and hardly needs a public revival of his distasteful past.
On his radio show last Friday, and in a news story posted on GlennBeck.com, Beck claimed

>The Passion of the Christ director was still blaming Jews for his troubles during a 90-minute heart-to-heart, after Beck attended a late August screening of Gibson’s widely praised new movie, which reportedly received a 10-minute standing ovation this week at the Venice Film Festival.

>According to Beck, Gibson claimed to him that “Jewish people” had stolen a copy of his Jesus movie more than a dozen years ago and used it to attack him and make his life hell before the film’s release.

>“I expected Hollywood to not like it, but I lost my friends,” Gibson said, according to Beck. “People wouldn’t even speak to me because I made this movie… All of a sudden I’m a pariah.”
Recalling Gibson’s comments, Beck continued:

>“And he said, ‘Glenn, they were stopping me on the streets and spitting on me—people from all walks of life stopping and they would spit on me on the streets.’ He said, ‘I would be out some place nice, dressed up, and they would just tear me apart and [say] that I’m an anti-Semite.’”

>at least two Jewish leaders are not surprised.

>“He never recanted, he never apologized, he never really let go,” Abraham Foxman, the former executive director of the Anti-Defamation League, told The Daily Beast.

You just can never please them, can you

>saying anything bad about jews
>anti-semitism
if he was making the same remarks about white people screwing him over no one would call it anything.

Nice buzzwords, mel cocksucker

Has he completely lost it?

we don't have a guy

it's literally anti-semitism you stupid fuck, not that that's a bad thing

BvS is a great film. go suck a fat nigger dick

how could anyone not like jews

it just doesn't make sense!

>it's a newfag infiltration post

>DCucks

kek

>I'm afraid of the cows, I'm serious, I think they're plotting against me

What did he mean by this?

He's been our guy since before these superhero /c o/ cancer and redditors even used the site.

Reminder they are here and use our language to try and fit in

Based Jews

Sup Forums is a DC and Snyder stronghold

fuck mel gibson

>removed
Someone has to have grabbed it before it was taken down, even if it's just one person who listened to it, I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't instantly back it up.

is that the escapist?

>do anti-semetic shit
>cry when called an anti semite

WOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEY'D CALL ME THAT?!

>redditor complaining about reddit

all of you need to be gassed desu

It's Neogaf. Orwellian video game forum.

>jews get butthurt because movie depicts the truth, that they tortured jesus
>Mel gets spit on by people and jews and called an anti semite for making the movie that is based on what's written in the bible
>ordered to apologize to save his career or jews will end it, even though the whole movie was based on biblical fact
>apologize repeatedly to jews for years
>told he never apologized

You can't win with the kikes.

T-that's not baneposting! Damn... redditors...

Reddit is based, don't hate.

lol dcucks

>>The Passion of the Christ director was still blaming Jews for his troubles during a 90-minute heart-to-heart, after Beck attended a late August screening of Gibson’s widely praised new movie

Serves him right for trusting a Mormon. They are pure scum

>They are pure scum
This. Gas the mormons when?

this. mel is a marvel redditor

Kiddo I've been keeping tabs on that site since 2011 when they tried to get my game of thrones stream shut down because no one would link them it.
If cyber bullying the ones that would post meme caps there wasn't done then you and all your ilk from Sup Forums would have been here in 2012 instead of 2014.

ikr? and it is easy as shit to do since they are all live in utah
nobody give a fuck about utah

Why are Mormons so weird, Ameribros?

Is it because their religion comes from a pretty obvious con-artist?

Anti-semite is like racist, it's an empty buzzword that basically just means "you have opinions I don't like", only throwing it at people can have their careers and their whole life destroyed.

lol no need to get upset at being outed, just stop pretending you dont use reddit everyday.

It's not like only Mormons answer at the Jews beck and call. They offered him something to do this I bet.

>hates BvS
>loves guardians of the quiplaxy

lost all respect for mel

Trump loves Israel. Nobody is perfect

I remember reading an article a couple years back about how he had become good friends with a rabbi and his family during his attempts at making amends for his alcoholism and comments about Jews in the past. It's kind of sad that he's back at it.

>pretty obvious con-artist
not that obvious to them apparently
i mean i know people back in the early 19th century wasn't the brightest but for god sake
that whole religion felt like a meme that went on for too long now, and people inside it don't want to kill the meme because it would make them look utterly stupid

DUMDUMDUMDUMDUM

>tfw jew and couldn't be any more happy

This is for all those times you called me a kike. All those times you denied the holocaust. All those times you slaughtered my people.

You fuckers have no idea who you messed with.

d-delete this, juden-chan

How is it anti-semitic to point out that the group of people who stole a pre-release copy of his film and attacked him over it are Jewish?

If a Russian person steals your car is it anti-Russian to describe him as being Russian?

because russian never got a good rep to begin with so nobody gonna bat an eye
jew, however, got the 6 trillion holocaust that they have been milking for over half a century now

>tfw he called Winona an oven dodger

No, Russians are white, you can't be racist against white people.

Only Jews are protected from criticism of any kind, and sometimes they extend that protection to blacks when it suits their goals like right now.

So are Jews, they just have special protected status because of the holocaust.

Oy gevalt, dis post is like a second Shoah!

>biblical
>fact
pick one

Jews don't consider themselves white, they consider themselves as a separate race.

In all fairness the jews actually do run hollywood and based mel is just pissed at that, but it's not possible to hate any jew without being labelled as literally hitler.

>virulently hated by literally every nation they come into contact with, even fucking Mayan villagers in Guatemala
>"It's not our fault goyim"

What did the Jews mean by this?

Which Jews? Race theory is newer than Judaism, what you're talking about is an older sort of tribal identity.

>based mel is just pissed at that
He said Jews were responsible for all the wars in the world. That's not the kind of thing people easily forgive.

Well, they're certainly responsible for most of them.

Nah. Even more of a reason to like the guy. Btw, he said he liked Iron Man and Guardians of The Galaxy. So, at least he has taste.

>even fucking Mayan villagers in Guatemala
Eh?

Nah.

Anyone remember when Mel wished that his Russian Mistress got raped by a pack of niggers? That was funny.

All of them. Some are more covert about it, but basically all of them believe that Jews are a separate people from other races, and that they are superior.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html

Jesus christ, BvS wasn't that great. 7/10 if at all. Martha, Martha, MARTHA, MARTHA! WHY DO YOU SAY HER NAME!?
What a stupid scene.

What are you on about? Can you at least point to one person who has actually made that claim?

thedailyrash.com/mel-gibson-tells-tyra-banks-some-of-my-best-friends-are-niggers

ain't they the "chosen people" and we are just fucking goy that exist just to serve them when they are on this mortal realm?

>ain't they the "chosen people"
That's the belief
>and we are just fucking goy that exist just to serve them when they are on this mortal realm?
I'm not sure about that one.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
Here's a Jew making that claim.

>Rabbi Shlomo Helbrans
>spent time in prison for kidnapping and abusing a teenage boy
You just can't make this shit up. Fucking hell.

Those damn kikes cant let based mel live a peacuful live

Where can I download this Oblivion mod?

>"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. THEY ARE BEASTS." TALMUD: Baba Mezia, 114b (page referrals).

>"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture says to honor the dog more than the non-Jew." TALMUD:Ereget Raschi Erod, 22 30.

>"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still ANIMALS in human form. It is not becoming of a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form." TALMUD: Midrasch Talpioth, p 225, Warsaw 1855.

>"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant ANIMAL." TALMUD: Coschen Hamischpat 405.

>"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew as a monkey to a human." TALMUD: Schene luchoth haberuth, p 250b.

>"The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called PIGS." TALMUD: Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b.

>"If you eat with a non-Jew it is the same as eating with a dog." TALMUD: Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b.

>"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his animals had died."" TALMUD: Jore Dea 377.

>"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals." TALMUD: Sanhedrin 74b.

>"IT IS PERMITTED TO TAKE THE BODY AND LIFE OF A GENTILE." TALMUD: Sepher Ikkarim III c 25.

>"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah." TALMUD: Coschen Hamischpat, Hagah 425.

>"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands." TALMUD: Abodah Zara, 4b.

>"Every Jew who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." TALMUD: Bammidber raba c 21 & jalkut 772.

fucking hell, it's real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Helbrans

>canuck cuck took him in as refugee
FUCKING LEAF

>BvS wasn't that great. 7/10 if at all.

What the fuck is wrong with your scale?

oh noooo

Mel just stick to your films, I want more of them in the future

>While in the Western world identities fall under the categories of religion or race, Middle Eastern people have tribal identities that are based neither the former nor the latter.
Sort of proves my earlier point.
Jews aren't "White" according to her, because Europeans defined "white as excluding Jews when they made up Race. And she's addressing the very article to Jews that think of themselves as "White" which goes against the idea that all Jews buy into what she's saying. Here's the article she's responding to for reference

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/1.629888
>My Jewish-American identity is defined by my religion as much as my whiteness. While I do not often think, write about, or actively engage with my whiteness, it is an omnipresent force in my life. I was raised in a safe, suburban, and mostly white neighborhood; went to a private Jewish day school, with mostly white peers; and most of my friends at college are Jewish and white

i was about to say he can always making films in europe cuz polanski still making movies despite being a child fiddler
but then i remember polanski is a pedo-jew and europe are even more butthurt about all this jew shit than in america

Can you find me an online Talmud translation to source those? I've seen fake Talmud quotes too many times around here.

reminder than rabbi's itteraly suck the blood out of baby boy dicks after they circumcise them and rabbi's have been noted for passing on STI's en masse to children this way