WWYD?

WWYD?

water the plant

win.

Eat her out then fuck her till I cum in her pussy, then have her lick my cock clean

Fuck her mouth and cum on her face.

fuck her cute face till shes gagged and crying, losing breath, flip her over onto her stomach as im about to cum and shove my cock into her tight pussy, cumming and fucking her till im limp.

wwyd?

Dry anal until she's sobbing then make her wet my cock with her mouth and face fuck her until I cum down her throat. Then take some pics of her in various, vary exposing positions.

Punching that bitch in the throat in hopes of breaking her ego. Just based on the fact that she is pretty of course. Gotta bring her down to earth.

fuck that mouth while i squeeze those tits as a black guy fills her womb with his children from behind.
WWYD?

Grease up my fingers and proceed to finger fuck her fat fart box; slowly, at first, adding more fingers and speed until I'm basically shadowboxing in her colon. Use the other hand to rustle her jimmy until she squirts an unending stream of girlcum/piss all over the floor. Remove hand from anus, and use her tongue as a handtowel to clean it off. Grab her by the hair and smear her face in her own cum/piss pooling on the floor below her. Force her to slurp the mess off the floor, put my toes in her mouth for added difficulty. As she's bent down, face first in the muck and the mire I wheel around behind her still gaping anus and pull it open with my fingers and spit in it. I then take out the 5 pound bag of ice that I picked up from the liquor store earlier in the day, as well as a beer. I fit as much ice in her bung as possible, while still leaving room for the standard size 12 fluid ounce can that I've been saving. At no point do I deign this slag the dignity of being allowed to be penetrated by any penis, let alone my own. The bitch is a rectal refrigerator at best, a floozie coozie, a bung bucket, an anal icebox. When the beer is finally cold, I pull it out of her with 0 fanfare. By this time she knows not to linger. She knows that when I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Fuck shes so hot. Definitely start by just making out with her, then rip that top off and make her use those gorgeous lips to please me. Post moar?

rough fuck in the shower, nailing her whole body up against the glass while I ram her ass from behind.

for

looks like she'd give amazing head

get her drunk and giggly at a party and invite her upstairs, little does she know i slipped drugs into her drinks and she gets woozy, i bring her in a room full of other dudes and we proceed to strip and fuck relentlessly her half unconscious body as she moans for us to stop, but we dont and keep ramming her tight holes till we all cum inside of her from multiple places and leave her there as a cum slut for anyone to use.

more wwyd to her, more rape

Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Looks identical to my ex

Using a gas mask, and tear gas burst open their door and kidnap all three.

When they wake up, they'd be all three tied up and bent over chairs

I'd start with the middle one, as i drive my cock up into her snatch as i force leftie and rightie to tongue kiss each other.

They'd all be screaming, good thing for a soundproof basement I'd then continue thrusting in and out of the middle one as she screams loudly.

I'd grab her hair yanking her head back to look me in the eye as i fuck her.

After this I'd cum deep inside her snatch.

Before walking over to rightie as I force her to suck my cock.

I'd then proceed to fuck her mouth hard before pulling out as i go back to the middle bitch and ass fuck her before cumming in her ass

After this I'd fuck the leftie and the righties pussies and asses before whipping each bitch

After whipping them red, walk back up stairs

After all their now my sex slaves for life.

wwyd

take her home at the end of the night after drugging her with devil's breath, making her totally subservient to whatever i say. Make her let me tie her to my bed so the only way she can move her body is her head up and down my cock and her ass as well. Fuck her hard as she moans in pleasure/pain and begs for me to stop as the effects of the drug wear off. shut her whining up by bringing in a friend to plug her mouth with cock as we both cum inside her holes.
What else?

Wwyd this slutty whore

moar of her user

Take her to a hair stylist, a plastic surgeon, and buy her a fucking treadmill

Are you serious right now?

That was hot as fuck! You must really be attracted to them.

Rip that red dress off and slap her across the face while simultaneously sticking my dick deep in her from the front. I'd proceed to fuck her standing until she's crying and then I'd throw her on the ground and destroy her ass with her tits flopping and hanging down. If grab her left tit and squeeze it and jiggle it. Finally I'd turn her over and shove my dick down her throats and unload straight inside

Wwyd?

I wanna hear this bitch scream so I'd break into her house as she's getting ready for a night out but she wont make it out because i sneak up behind her and put her into a choke hold, pushing her towards her bed as shes gasping for air, bend her over and put all my weight on her as i reach up her dress and down her panties to feel her warm cunt, slip my cock inside of her and hear her scream under my hand covering her mouth shut. Fuck her all night and cum in her multiple times, making her my little sex slave her the night and forever after filming and taking pics to black mail this little slut

more wwyd rape

Spike her drink, after she passes out I'd grab her and say shes too drunk to drive I'll take her home.

Next thing she knows she's punched in her stomach as i climb on top of her and plunge my cock into her twat.

I'd then fuck her cunt, as she attempts to scream through her ring gag.

Next I fondle her tits, and twist her nipples as she cries out while I continue jabbing my cock in and out of her.

Finally I'd fill her with my seed, before hovering above her as i force my cock into her mouth.

I'd then begin to fuck her mouth as she chokes and gags on my cock.

Finally hard again, I'd flip her over and shove my cock up her ass.

She'd let out a scream of agony as I pump my cock in and out of her ass.

I'd encourage her to scream as i jam my cock in and out of the plump round ass before finally filling her bowels with my seed.

After this I'd leave my new fuck/pain/breeding slut to think over her life

wwyd

MORE MORE
before I can say what I'd do

pls talented user

Wwyd this useless fuckmeat

MODS

more of her?

If you like these girls in particular, I can set up a vola

pound it's orifices from behind while sucking and kissing it's neck.

saying it because whether woman or not it means nothing to me

jizz in her fro and steal pills from her medicine cabinet

kiss and bite her neck from behind while i slide my dick in her ass and play with her tits, put my dick out and make her handjob me while i take off her shorts, grab her ass and finger her pussy till my fingers get soaked wet them bend her over, fuck her pussy raw and her moan like a whore and blow my load inside her pussy

wwyd to my gf?

Grab her by the hair and slam my cock in her face. Start slapping her face and telling her to open her mouth. I'd fuck her face while telling her that she's useless and the only point for her existence is to be a slut. Then I'd bend her over the sink and fuck her while playing with her tits.

show my dick to her mom but make it look like an accident

She's 20 in that pic faggot

wwyd

I would rub peanut butter in her ass crack and watch the dog lick it out while she is tied to the bed. Then we would go to church.

hot af

WWYD to my student teacher

Wwyd? Have more of her

Drug her and empty a huge load of cum in her

Steal her car and crash it on the freeway.

Oh fun time for her, first set up a camera as i begin to paddle her plump round ass.

As she screams I paddle harder, and harder.

Finally I grab to nipple clamps off a table of sexual/torture devices.

And attach them to her ample tits as I begin to slowly sink my cock deep into her cunt (I want her to feel every inch entering her.)

Finally begin picking up the pace, as i begin to pump my cock in and out of her.

As she screams I'd slide my tongue up her face while still fucking her coochie.

Finally I'd cum deep inside of her, before walking around and pushing my still erect cock up into her ass.

After this I'd begin to piston my cock in and out of that nice plump round ass she's so fucking proud of.

Finally after pounding her ass for a few more minutes I'd cum in her ass and pull out

I'd then proceed to reveal to her she's begin live filmed with the footage uploading to her Facebook and Instagram .

Over the coming months as she lives life as my sex slave I'd chronicle her through videos of her being fucked and tortured repeatedly

As impregnate her, and even live stream the impregnation and birth of the first of many children she'd give me

fuck her mouth while i take her bra off, titfuck her them slip her panty down and make her ride my dick while i play with her tits

wwyd to my gf?

more pussy shots

thats a 10/10. dump it all user

How'd u fuck her?

wwyd

Wwyd?

Sounds good to me user

Blackmail her into giving me a titfuck. Bend her over her desk and fuck her roughly.

Wwyd?

WWD to the girl on the right?

I'd get her so drunk she passes out. I'd make her lay on her back and I'd start fucking her mouth.

any?

/r/d7yhfeh8
Place the volafile url before it.

Wwyd to this British slut?

More of this slut

Wish i did

Force my cock down her throat. Make sure there are tears and runny mascara before I cum all over that pretty face

wwyd?

Like hippie girls?

Wwyd this blonde whore who believes she's a gift to humanity.

want more of the girl in the black top

I'd suck on those tits and then fuck her from behind until she believes my dick is a gift to humanity

Call a bunch of my friends to gangbang her after school

>the hero we need

Wwyd?

Lick her pussy and fuck her without a cordon.