FEMANONS OF Sup Forums

FEMANONS OF Sup Forums

Hello I'm Brian, it's my birthday today and I'm very lonely. I'm a kissless virgin at 31 years old. Is there a femanon out there kind enough to write happy birthday Brian with the date on their boob for me? It would make my day better.
Thanks

Shameless self bump

I feel you... but my boobs are kind of small. A cup
Not my place.

I actually prefer smaller boobs, I think they're cute as fuck. But I understand if you aren't into it
Thanks for the reply

Keep it alive

Poor Brian

I don't want your pity, just looking for any sort of sexual connection

not a femanon but Happy birthday Sup Forumsrian hope some kind femanon grants your request

Well you have my pity. What happened my dude?

You're a dumbfuck. Go marry a Columbian.

Thanks user, good karma is coming your way.

Hang in there, m8. You will get some boosy one day. Happy birthday too :D

Poor life choices, inability to grow a pair..
I'm currently tight on money, but why are Columbian girls such a good idea?

>what are hookers
Fucking retard Brian. Go fuck a hooked if you're that desperate for sex. If you want someone to pretend to ACTUALLY give a shit about you then try a roleplay forum/game server. Or if you just want (You)'s post some good b8. This is just dumb.

Thanks friend, I appreciate the kind words. You also have good karma coming.
Like I've said before I'm low on cash atm (no pun intended), and I don't want my first time with a hooker anyways.

It's always the jerks who get the girls, even on the stupid internet.

>and I don't want my first time with a hooker anyways.

That is a good policy. I have had a few experiences with hookers (6 or 7) and they are usually disappointing and a waste of money.

How much did they ask for? Just curious. It seems like they would be boring, there wouldn't be passion or love

Usually around $300/hr in Australia (for home delivery). One or two of them were good company, the rest no.

Happy Birthday Brian. I hope you're next one will be much better.

Happy birthday dude! I'm sadly not a femanon either so I cannot help you, but I genuinely wish that your birthday has been great! I hope that your day has been awesome! But hey, here's a picture of a dog to hopefully cheer you up!

Thanks guys

you're welcome dude. Here, have a funny

Why is Sup Forums being so fucking nice?

>be Sup Forums
>guy claiming to be Brian wants femanons to write happy birthday brian with date on tiddies
>perfectopportunity.jpeg
>doesn't fuck with him
>legit wish him happy birthday
>tfw Sup Forums is being fucking weird

I hope your birthday was stellar brian. Dont go to a fucking pizzaria only to pay 10 for half the damn thing and celebrate it with one guy. Cheers.

Lmao, that made me laugh

you're welcome. If you want a friend i'm always here.

Not everyone on Sup Forums are assholes. Back when it was a smaller community and eveeryone wasn't trying to out edge each other a lot of kind deeds were done.

Fuck your birthday faggot

I appreciate it. But why do you care ?

BUUUUUUMP

How long have you been here, friendo?

Why beat a dead horse?

Well it's because i'm also lonely. I don't any friends or a gf my mother yells at me and calls me worthless, so I know how you feel. I just wanted to see if I could make someone else happy.

Sup Forumsrian as long as you don't like cuck shit, you are alright with me

just for that, fuck your dubs

Sup Forumsrian can you rap for us

We'll get through it, and you helped.
I can assure you, I'm not.

Bump 4 Brian

we can get Sup Forumsrian boobs before this thread dies I believe in us

#boobsforBrian

#boobs4brian

those better be for brian.

timestamp or fake

#TitsOutForBrian

clearly they're real boobs goober, they just need to be boobs for brian :[

if we don't get Brian boobs tonight I'm going to make this thread next year on this day. one day we'll get him boobs

If breast augmentation is fake, does that mean those obviously tiny, reduced boobs can be considered fake too?

sry boys not claiming just small boobs for buddy here

#TitsOutForBrian

it's not about what I think is fake, this question needs to be answered by Brian. The boobs are for him.

Brian, you see these tits man? Pretty nice tits imo. Only the beginning tho, we're on a titty mission and Brian is Captain TIts. Soon you'll be floating your boat down titty river

give my nigga brian some legitimacy god dammit

Not a femanon Brian but I can still deliver if you'd like.

Sorry these bitches are doing it for you brian! But there are plenty of us "floppers" out here ready to wish you a wonderful b-day!

Sorry, cock too small to get the full message in... BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY IT BE FILLED WITH WHATEVER COMES YOUR WAY!!!

#cocksforbrianbecausethesebitchesarebeingbitches

I meant to say they are NOT doing it for you

bump for brian

GOT DAMN BRIAN YOU SEEIN THESE TITS BRO. some nice tits in this thread man, get on back in here.

BUMP FOR BRIAN
BOOB FOR BRIAN

open boob for brian

yee ill alternate more variety for barry

Dont ever fucking disrespect brian by calling him some dumb horseshit name like barry. who the fuck names their kid barry, this is fucking brian. show my man some ass too, it's his bday ffs

OPEN UR CLOTH SHOW BOB AND VEGENA

F O R B R I A N

no u

BRIAAAAAAAN

BOOB
FOR
BRIAN

B R I A N

TIIIIMESTAMP

(: happy birthday!

I'm here boys
#boobsforbrian

We did it

oh, well Barry's an ass guy. but today's not about me it's about brian he's too god damn legendary

FUCKING FINALLY
WE LOVE YOU BRIAN

welcome back brandon

BRIAN YOU BAD MUTHA FUCKA LOOK AT WHAT YOU GOT BOY. TITS ON FUCKING DECK

Here u go

She's done it #boobforbrian
Now everybody just spam this thread with "Brian" and "Boob for Brian"

B-R-I-A-N, what does that spell?

God

ignore these tits brian, just some dumbass cracka fucking looney wack bin shit noggin scrub tryna bring down your special titty day

we did it friendos, on this day we gave Brian his most desired gift. good job Sup Forums first time we done something nice in a while

YO

I'm dyslexic, it works

naaaaahhhhhh that's fate. #StreetSignsForBrian

true Sup Forumsros know when shit is legit
>how?
people rarely come up with this kind of posts so...

YO TURN UP FOR BRIAN BROS
Get Brian more boobs

I didn't think I was gonna make your B-day this happy by making up a hashtag, Brian. Remember me as the friend that got you boobs

shoulda asked for an xbox or something

The prophecy once told us of a savior named Brian...
"For he shall be proclaimed in captcha as the world's last and true hero, Brian."

Brian here. I won't forget you friend. Good luck with your adventures, godspeed.

fuuuuck man you see these tits????

Jesus Christ I'm dying

and I get to feel happy cause you responded to me with the hashtag