How to get over having sex with somone you were in love with but didnt feel the same for you? Im fucking heartbroken

How to get over having sex with somone you were in love with but didnt feel the same for you? Im fucking heartbroken

Stop falling in love softy.

I don't know, fuck some more?

Just go fuck someone else.

How long ago did this happen, op?

How does that help?

There really isn't a way man. Time heals all wounds.

Drugs and alcohol help though

It happened several times. I was dum enough to have sex with the guy cause I loved him. As gay as that sounds

I wish it were that easy user

What was the situation? Did he manipulate your feelings for him into sex?

Heard my mom's friend say best may to get over a man is to get under,another obe. Assumes that works for both genders. And boys and girls, there are only two genders.

No. It was never peer preasure thankfully. If I were to say no hed understand and apologize. He knows I like him to and we've been close friends for a long time. The thing is we both have high sex drives and are sexually attracted to one another.

It happens to me too, I can't relate to you though because I'm straight. I think I'm just lonely and hookups remind me of what i don't have that I want. He isn't the one bro, there's someone better out there you just need to worry about you and don't dwell on it

Well, as hard as it sounds the first step is admitting that you made a mistake if you haven't already. Understanding your role in the development of the situation helps you understand where things started going poorly and how to prevent it again in the future. After that is distance, you say that you're friends with him so this part may also be very difficult. You're not going to make any progress in getting over your feelings for him if you're still close to him. After you make distance, only time will heal your wounds. I recommend going out to meet new people, try new things, pick up a new hobby, or something like that. Injecting new excitement into your life is always a good way to put the past behind you.

I don't recommend drugs or alcohol as they're only a temporary solution.

Hopefully I could help a bit. Good luck to you, op!

I've had sex with plenty of people who didn't love me back and it hurts every time. Sometimes the best choice is to just walk away from them even if it hurts. This question is pretty much just a matter of, would you rather get hurt by the person you love over a long period of time or walk away from them and have it hurt a lot for a shorter amount of time?

Reform yourself and Don't have sex until your married. It's the only way you can guarantee that they care for you, also no contraception, it is not natural and puts a barrier between you two, children are what hold a relationship together, so have lots of them.

I just stopped getting to know people and falling in love and having sex. It sounds sad but I'm happy staying away from all that emotional shit. I'm too busy and have better shit to do than mess around with fuck with others and fuck myself up.
Like op what do you do? What makes you happy? Focus on yourself because you don't need anybody else but your damn self. Only you matter.

rape them

The girl I love moved on to another guy
It fucking hurts sometimes I'll tell you that right now
But am I gonna give up and cry no

Man the fuck up
Next time that fucker tried to use you you look him right in the eyes and tell him to go fuck off

This times a million
Would've killed myself already if I wouldn't have had any cigarettes to kill myself slowly

Find the person that actually loves you and have meaningful sex with them everyday.

And that's how addiction starts folks. When you get addicted to drugs or alcohol or any bullshit, then your life really goes down hill from there.
Trust me, I've tried to solve my issues with alcohol and it doesn't work.

smoke weed, abuse amphetamines and drink every day

I'm straight too. I'm a woman

Amphetamine binges suck man

Thanks a lot user

I'll take la tits now for 200?
Or get the fuck out

This, alcohol will fuck up your life more

the no sleep gets to ya when you run out but that's when you substitute drinking and continue the digging

Wanna greentext the story for us, op? It could help us help you

Also obligatory: tits+timestamp

Time. Consider taking on a new meditative calming hobby such as playing an instrument, fishing, papercraft, sculpture, or cooking.

Every knife will always stay in your heart, but they blunt with time.

Fapping for hours is fun though

I'll be taking guitar lessons soon. Thanks user