EARTH IS FLAT BALL OF SHITHEADS

EARTH IS FLAT BALL OF SHITHEADS

if the earth wasn't flat, then why when i put a ruler on the floor don't act like a lever, shitheads

You fucking moron, you need to use a yard stick

Idiot, you need some massage tape, fucking retarded OP.

>MASSAGE
i'll go die now.

Because that's like putting a spec of dust on a pool ball. It's so small that the effect is minimal.

>FLAT BALL

typical nigger..

>Flat Ball.

Holy fucking shit op. You fucking idiot.

>FLAT BALL
It's too stupid to even be bait.
Nice way to ruin your own thread, OP.

Yep. Shit's flat. How come everywhere I look it looks flat? Because it is

If the earth was flat, the motion caused by orbiting the sun would cause all of the tectonic plates to shift to one side of the earth, thus causing our geographical composition to return to that of pangea, and no, gravity won't stop that from happening.

If it was flat, then why do ships disappear on the horizon, even when using a telescope to see ?

Answer this op

Because your eyesight and even telescopes have limits. It's out of the range that can be seen by either

Ok op, how about this:
in comics, the flash runs around the world really fast in a continuous path leading him back to where he started - huh? Can you answer this?

aint no planet x coming cause aint no space cuz aint not globe earth

This

He's just going in a circle. The North pole is in the middle

just gonna spectate this considering i can't post without being a fuckup

The atmosphere would be a cylinder, this is dumb. Otherwise we'd launch rockets where there are less atmosphere.

In a circle? like a... sphere? Hmmmm ??

No. Like a coffee table coaster.......ha ha ha

I suppose you're also a Christian restarted fuck

With the discal warming we see today, and the fact that it has been much warmer in prehistoric times, what happens when the icewall melts?

Will all the water run off the disc?

Coffee tables wouldnt exist without the earth being a sphere you fucking idjit !

THIS

Explain that one to me. A table doesn't exist if the Earth is flat???

check and m9

m8*

Your ruler is too short, like your dick you kissless faggot. BTFO.

If the earth was flat, our furniture would be 2 dimensions.

legit

Wow.......that's deep

if the earth is flat, where are the space aliums coming from?

Deeper than a flat earth B^)

If the earth was flat, then the meteor that destroyed the dinosaurs would have to be flat as well - and we're not a bunch of POG chips