Temp 12°C

>temp 12°C

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-356.20,47.66,1842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

monkey

that's, like, the temperature that we have every morning, you know, like, is not supposed to be cold or something

>temp 10°C while district heating is still on

>temp 12°C

>has been snowing for past two days
>still two months until real summer

>18°C

My fan will now be blowing in my direction 24/7 until at least October.

>temp 15°C
Perfect

>summer in Canada
>still almost winter here
IT'S
NOT
FAIR

wtf why is it so cold in brazil?

At least you have your double dubs to warm yourself with.

Someone translate?

28C over here. 30+ for next few days :D

tfw im going to america's heat next in a month

>30+
>april

>tfw

>25ºC

>9°

btw it was literally 0ºC like 3 days ago

Come get your tan and go back home to bed your females

That's t-shit and sweater weather my chimp

So what it will be bright and sunny almost constantly during the day in summer, it more than makes up for the winter

lovely autumn weather

el pinguino seniores

>almost may
>still mosquitoes around
>can still remember when temps in my city used to go just below 0° when I was little
>15 years later it never goes below 5°

wtf i hate global warming now

L my ass off. Three words: get fucked snow nigger.

It's 9ºC here.

The mosquitos parts, it's a new breed of mosquito that resist cold.

>mfw live in the basement and temperature never changes

It's always cold?

>The mosquitos parts, it's a new breed of mosquito that resist cold.

Comfy

wouldnt say cold more like cool

>rain
>10C
>comfy
nah

5/5 bretty good for April

>summer in Canada
lmfao
It snowed enough two days ago to cover my street.

>temp 0°C
>temp 10°C
>temp 20°C
>temp 30°C

jeans weather

The winter is coming

>temp 38°C
help

bretty comfy

>it's a new breed of mosquito that resist cold

Kinda amazes me how Phoenix can be a blazing inferno on the same day Flagstaff is comfy and slightly warm

I wish the weather was always like this 2bh

That's the power of an elevation difference of more than a mile.

>
God bless mexico

It's been like this the past 2 months

I'm an NJfag so the concept is foreign to me. The only slight reprieve you'll find from summer heat here is a 5-10 degree drop if you go to the beach or the pocono "mountains"

>Temp 3°C

> tfw 16C
feels good for Northern Kz

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

A bit chilly here at 13c. Wew

>41 Celsius a couple days ago

>temp 12°C

>tfw it was 0°C when I got out of my house
>tfw it started snowing (again) in some parts of Spain

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SUN AND WARM WEATHER, WE ARE 3 FUCKING DAYS AWAY OF MAY FOR GODS SAKE

Comfy desu.

If only i had a gf to cuddle with...

>temp 6 °C

Forecast for next weekend is up to 20 °C. Why can't we have a comfy and stable 15

You can thank the Russians/Finns for sending their dry/cold arctic air all the way south-west over the last few weeks
Not so strongly visible any more though
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-356.20,47.66,1842

I want to get off mr spürdo wild spring.

It's coming my dude. It was winter here until yesterday when it suddenly turned hottrr than the surface of the sun (15c)

Been sitting in front of a fan while on the computer of an evening in nothing but undies. Fan is off now and wearing summer pj bottoms. It's 10.9°C. Cool on the skin but not cold.
During the summer it routinely reached the 40s inside where I live, meaning everywhere the fan wasn't directly hitting, you were dripping in sweat.
29 years, even spending six of them living in Broken Hill, of all the hot shitholes to live in, and I've never gotten used to the heat. The old woman must have slept around with an Eskimo or something. How you cunts over in Perth and others in Adelaide manage to get by is beyond me.

>

Sunny 4c here, pretty dang nice tbqh. Too bad it's not going to stay this way and it's back to sleet central in a few days and then suddenly it's a hundred degrees out with 25 hours of sunlight per day

>It's a Finn boasting about how much he loves the cold and hates summer episode

Is this autismkino?

Uhmm, go on, read the thread again. Or do you have dyslexia?

Perth is tolerable because it's rare for humidity to go above 60% during summer and the strong winds that kick up at around 2 every day cool everyone down. I can comfortably handle anything up to 38 C here and will complain a bit when it goes up to 41 C, but still go outside. Fuck anything beyond that.

Don't know how anyone with a european background can handle northern WA, the NT or anything past the Gold Coast. I used to have to go up to Broome every now and then for work and it was the fucking death of me.

got your thermals on mate?

Nidospic

>10 °C
WINTER CAN'T BE OVER YET

Lol, when it's 12° we go outside in T-shirt

>10 C is end of winter weather

literally can't get my head around europe