I want to join the Air Force, but I did psychedelic mushrooms 2 times in the past. Can I still join?

I want to join the Air Force, but I did psychedelic mushrooms 2 times in the past. Can I still join?

Just lie at meps, everyone lies and what field are you looking at

I want to be an Air Traffic Controller.

Yes you can still be a chairman just lie at meps

I knew a few people who tried for it I personally would recommend afe, air crew flight equipment just because it's not a very stressful job

Are you a fucking idiot

And a follow up op, never go to behavioural health

youre fine, just tell them you never did drugs blahblahblah same bullshit as any other job

Hello Son, just remember this... You will join the Air Force. Meet a beautiful woman, marry her and make her happy for a short amount of time. Then she'll leave you to be with new men who are ten times better than you could ever hope to be. These men are called United States Marines.

I always hated cleaning the crayon colored windows after those bastards rode in our c130s

>control deez nuts nigga

Asvab Waivers*

Yet they still believe in the v22

YES= Your end of service

No= New Opportunities

Take your pic. It was put this way to me. Now, you. Pass on.

>don't let them scare you with that fraudulent enlistment crap. They only know what you tell them.

Unless youre in flyover country, no one but redneck trailer bitches want anything to do with marines. Youll have better luck never mentioning it user.

Can I join the marines if I'm 24 and have HIV

Doesn't that pay a lot less though?

This op, they try to scare you at meps but just ignore it

I did a shit ton of drugs in high school and college. I lied about it and went on to do 6 years and then got out. Most people I met in the Air Force and the military in general lied about it don't worry.

ya but youll be able to still hear after 4 years

No the only difference is I think they might have a sign on bonus but it's small, pay in the military is determined by rank and time in service

yes, FBI or COP is another story

No

>Implying psylocibin stays in ones system after effects have dissipated.
Go read a book, hell a Wikipedia article, hell even a blog and you will find out they can't tell you have ever taken any psychoactive mushrooms.
This is one of the drugs you can flat out lie for. That and Lsd.
Weed (THC)on the other hand, can stay stored in fat cells for upwards of 6 months.

Sure. Just lie about it. It's incredibly difficult to detect shrooms even 24 hours after consumption without a specific drug test for it. You'll definitely be fine.

HOLY SHIT THIS MUCH PROPAGANDA AAAHH

I wouldn't recommend enlisting. If you can, go the Officer route. Me personally, I'm more of a leader instead of a follower. The idea of being an E-1 and having no ability to do anything but suck the shit out of someone's ass up until I'm a fuckin' E-5 is unappealing.

Plus, the pay would be great.

Ay boi same except im already a marines poolee, i leave at the end of the month. Ive done my share of fun things and trust me youll be fine

What if lie about my HIV

They do blood work at meps

You get blood drawn, you can't lie about that. If you're caught lying about something that serious, you could get a large fine. I think it's up to $1,500-5,000.

You can't join any branch with Hiv
Maybe the navy there all faggots to

cant lie about that shit

>whut bout muh FBI un da Cops?
Don't interject in here with that extra bullshit about the police. Clown, this is a paramilitary chairforce chairman thread. Keep your bullshit extra topic to yourself. Ignorant buffoon.

Navys fuckin rad, 3 hours of work then just shooting guns in the ocean

Cant lie about that, theyll test your blood for that shit

Fuck the airforce, talk to a marines recruiter just give them a chance, i was devoted to army until i talked to the marine recruiter in my town

Yeah but they can't detect HIV that fast

Lies

Watch me

Like I said they can't be that fast at testing

youre fucking retarded

>implying E5s don't take shit
Well, you non-nco, no rank having asshole. You've obviously never been a sergeant because you catch shit from stupid the actions of fuckin rogue boots below and a fucking from SNCOs bullshit. Fuckin POGs don't know shit.

You do realize you don't leave to basic right after your first time to meps, so no you cannot serve you HIV riddled dumb ass

Don't listen to this crayon eater op go chairforce they will treat you like a human being and you won't be homeless after you ets

Hua

Cant lie about that, theyll test your blood for that shit

Fuck the airforce, talk to a marines recruiter just give them a chance, i was devoted to army until i talked to the marine recruiter in my town

Dont you talk shit about my crayons, i luv me crayons

Prove me wrong

... You're an IDIOT. I enlisted in the U.S. Army in March of 2016. I was to leave for BCT and officially swear in in May of 2016.

You go to MEPs twice. Once for your mock swear in, and to get tested, plus the ASVAB. Then once you select your job/career, you go and do training with your recruiter until they drop you off at a hotel.

The fastest time someone could be shipped out, according to my recruiter was 2 weeks from the day I walked in. That is plenty of time to test and get results back. Believe me, they test you.

The day I was swearing in on March, I was given a breathalyzer before even being given my packet.

Trust me, they're going to find your ass, and if you slip by MEPs, when you get to your company at reception, you get tested... AGAIN. Eyesight, hearing, blood, you get your shots (like 12 different ones, lmao). It usually takes 3+ days to go from receiving to your BCT unit. They test you rigorously.

Then, when you're tested positive, they'll question you like the fucking FBI. If you're smart, you play dumb. However if there is record of you knowing (i.e. previous paperwork from your doctors, who they do reach out to and inquire to) you will be placed in for an EPTS (existing medical injury/condition prior to service), shipped off to a holding platoon where you get to wait anywhere from a few days to a few months to get discharged, and sent home. Your DD-214 will have the no-go code on it, and you've just permanently fucked yourself if they ever decide to let HIV+ people in the military, which is slim but seeing how the 2020 election is going to bring all the Liberals out, it is entirely plausible in your life time.

Source: I was injured in BCT and medically discharged. I went through the system, took me 3 months to get back home from being injured. I talked to hundreds of other people going through the cycle of being discharged and or punished by the Army. It isn't the Marines, but the UCMJ is universal and this shit adds up.

I've seen, while at BCT, E-5's get the shit on by a Drill Corporal before. Dude walks in to the office and the fucking Corporal shits down this guys throat because he wasn't able to get a copy of something because the machine broke.

There is such a thing as 'shitbag' NCOs dipshit. I've also had a rank at one point in time, an E-1. I'm talking from experience, you chicken shit motherfucker.

And if I ever decide to go back after finishing college, I will be an O-1 and will dictate your life how I see fit for being a shit stain because I got a degree and you chose to be some Grunt.

Nice copy pasta

Ha shut the fuck up high speed. The only thing your boot ass will be in charge of is kissing your E5s ass so he doesn't smoke your pog ass

Try to go Officer like it's been suggested before.

Officer (O-1) Second Lieutenant w/ 0 years experience:
$35,668.

Enlisted (E-5) Staff Sergeant w/ 9 years experience:
$35,877/yr.

It takes you 4 promotions and 9 years, meaning you would have to reenlist once your initial contract expired, to make equal to, or greater than the pay of an O-1.

If you are hellbent on joining the Air Force, talk to a recruiter about going to the Air National Guard, or the Reserves and attend college. Maybe even try to negotiate being in some form of ROTC program where they pay for your school in return for you to commission as an Officer.

This means: You get free college, and a secure and stable job immediately out of college. Not to mention as an O-1 you won't get shit on from everyone. You might not have the greatest respect, but it sure as fuck beats making $18,802/yr as an E-1. Not to mention the Air Force has slower promotion rates, however it does pay higher than any military branch in the U.S.

>Kissing an E-5's ass
>Getting smoked by said E-5 as an O-1

I'd definitely smoke myself if a First Sarn't told me to out of respect, but I'm not going to adhere to a fucking E-5 for physical punishment unless an Officer which is higher ranking than I is making me do it as a form of punishment on me fucking up.

I've got family on both sides, raised in this type of environment. I know what goes on. I was even briefly in it up until a injury that required surgery.

Go ahead try you fucking tard

To be completely honest I always hated the hua but during basic we had a mti that was security forces so it was that shit constantly

It's a good thing you weren't army then.
The hooah never ends

I'm dealing with this medical hold shit now. Two little fractures and fuck if I know how long its going to take for them to let me back into BMT.

So I've seen

I will, at least I'll join the marines in the process

You won't even swear in dumb ass

Bet.

check'd my man

I'm 21, can I be a fighter pilot?

Do you have a bachelor's degree

You're a woman, so no

You're not going back. They're going to take you out back and shoot you in the back of the head. I'm sorry, son.

Not yet, but I'm working toward one in CS

Once you get a bachelor's degree go see an air force recruiter and he'll be able to help more than I can

Thanks

honestly though once you have a bachelors check out other gov agencies, better pay almost guaranteed

And then she'll realize that Marines are all fucking stupid shitheads who weren't smart enough or self aware enough to not be cannon fodder. At which time her jarhead Hubby will hit the alcohol, then her, then she'll cheat on him while he's away, and it wont matter cause Jonny America will take a slug to the head, all cause he wanted to compensate for his tiny wiener. Then when she tries to get AFfag back, he'll say no cause he went on to learn a skill and will be back in the private sector with a job that pays him at least 50k.

No problem user

It's so easy to get e-3 at least if you're not a drooling retard. Pass your pt and pass your initial test at basic (for the Navy anyway). If You get a decent rate that's in high demand you're basically a push button e4 too.

Nuke get e4 during there training IIRC