ITT: Ideal Afterlife, Doesn't Have To Be Religious BS

ITT: Ideal Afterlife, Doesn't Have To Be Religious BS

Rolling dubs

Why does there have to be an afterlife?
Aside from not being able to comprehend a
word in in which we don't exist there is not a
reason for use to believe in afterlife.

Just living different lives as time progresses until the human race dies out. Then some Starwars / Guardians of the Galaxy type shit.

omnipotence or lucid dream type shit. You'd never get bored

I don't want to be aware yet at the same time I'm not ready to give up my consciousness. My mind is tired but theres no good way to leave my thoughts behind

What's your ideal afterlife, OP?

I just want to be able to retain my memories aand perceive surroundings

Prostitute factory and a beer volcano

Like life but more fun.

Long, long ago, before my world turned to suit, there was a paling in time when I think I actually felt happy. It haunts me now as it is wholly unobtainable and comes into my dreams pretty often to rub it in the fact. If there was an ideal afterlife, I'd like to relive this moment for the entirety of my existence, even if it means absolutely nothing and it was some kinda self-contained universe in which only I truly exist. I don't care about religions, people, or this world, but if I could live that moment over and over, I think I could be happy for an eternity.

72 virgins

Well I think omniscience or omipotence would be boring. It's like turning all the cheats on. Theres no game left. Also it cant be forever, because we just dont work like that. Could you imagine being alive for 500 years? Youd be so fucking bored of everything that youd just be laying on the ground staring at the sky. Then after 1000? A billion? You would hate existing. So Id say a cool afterlife would be to just have a couple hundred more years on earth with all the other people, with superhuman powers and a ton of really hot chicks taking care of me. It would be like being really rich I guess. But longer.

>Could you imagine being alive for 500 years? Youd be so fucking bored of everything that youd just be laying on the ground staring at the sky.
Maybe for a brainlet like you.

>You would hate existing.
With more knowledge and understanding, existing would be something very different from what you perceive to be existing today.

Being a spectator of the universe, observing life, discovering, and exploring anywhere possible without limits, as well as having the option to reincarnate back in to the cycle at any time.

I think if there was a afterlife we would just replay our lives all over again as if we were just born. Imagine if life was just a endless loop

Pretty much the exact same as this life except I'm always happy and at peace.

Guns, tobacco, perpetual overcast unless I want it blistering hot, always visiting my favorite diner, every instrument I could ever want, a place to be alone and create, my gf always happy to see me and always willing to give me sex. (She pretty much is but there's never enough time)

A Star Trek convention???

Being reincarnated as Spiderman.

Me being able to come back to Earth, but I would have the power to stop time.

I do believe there's nothing more, as sad as it sounds.

I legit know this guy. He dropped off of social media like a year or two ago though.

Why is it sad?
The concept of oblivion is beautiful in it's own right.

Because many people are convinced they are going somewhere, and they are meeting withtheir deads. And I think it just stops there. I don't know.

Energy lifeform spectator mode

Why not just accept it?
Every so often when I'm feeling a bit edgy I romanticize the idea that one day it'll all be gone.
I can't honestly think of anything more liberating than ceasing to exist.

gensokyo

But I have accepted it, and I have plans of dying some day.

Well what are you waiting on?
Git dead cringe lord.