Funfact:

Funfact:
There's a Brazilian Military Music that uses the same melody of a Nazi Germany Music "SS marschiert in Feindesland".
youtube.com/watch?v=Eaupi1LBS7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1YsN71Yvt8
youtube.com/watch?v=HuR1ph4BnqE
youtube.com/watch?v=qHzqDLpPhGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WUZ NAZI

HUEIL HUEITLER

Brazilian Militaryfags are cringy 2bh

We can't even take care of Crackheads and assassins in Prisons, imagine going at a war.

nice music tbqh

Best ally

that's... actually pretty good

>Brazil has 207,350,000 people
wow... imagine what you could do with so many

200 million Finns sounds like a plan

You could probably do good in a defensive war. But you're all also self-hating soooo idk.

An overseas war in guessing would be disasterous. Now that I think of it, what wars have any South American cunts been in hardcore besides I guess the Battle of the Falkans?

Id be curious to see other countries at war. Like medium strength vs medium strength and actually fair. We always just stomp people and nobody touches our shores.

Brazilians military lovers here are cringeworthy af too

there is a video about brazil in the ww2 youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0
i found that video here on Sup Forums, an american posted it

Lots of countries used that song, generally collaborators with the Third Reich though. How did Brazil end up using it?

France
youtube.com/watch?v=G1YsN71Yvt8

Estonia
youtube.com/watch?v=HuR1ph4BnqE

Latvia
youtube.com/watch?v=qHzqDLpPhGQ

We were so close of being part of the axis but your autistic people bombed 10 of our ships

SeeOur country was neutral pro nazi inclined until krauts sperged the fuck out

Well, half of these 207,350,000 Brazilians are probally smoking weed, raping 5 years olds, or dying in shootings.

usa had a better deal, that was it

Thanks user I spend my teen years on a military school and had no idea, I really like to know the history of things

not the only reason

It's a good song tbqh. Everyone likes it all over Europe.