Holy shit TRUMP BTFO by JLaw!!

holy shit TRUMP BTFO by JLaw!!

the words: [spoiler]FUCK YOU![/spoiler]

Mediocre actress with shit tits desu

>Celebrities

Based Jennifer.

Contrary to what trumpmemers will tell you, trump polls very lowly among women, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and basically anyone who isn't a contrarian hick white male.

Can't wait to see the trumpweenie Buddhist on Sup Forums once this piece of shit loses.

No manches.

>the words:
>"enjoy your burger, racist!"

>if I
>I would have
>maybe

yeah women in a nutshell, talk a big game (if you can call ad hominem big game), but don't actually do shit

>two words
Wow. Riveting headline.

Yeah, after being called a racist, bigot, mysogynist, the incarnation of Hitler, this is the insult that will surely get to Trump.

I used to like Jennifer Lawrence. But then over time, I found out she loves to whine and complain about shit, and be extremely full of herself. Not to mention she likes anal sex, having sex with multiple people, and having sex with other girls. She's about as degenerate as you can get.

>taking JLaw seriously after she's had nudes leaked

Sorry, but after she hits the 35 mark, she won't be able to find work anywhere, dumb cunt.

Jennifer Lawrence is a failing actress who has trouble getting roles lately.Very undignified and unladylike language, not a role model. Sad!

Where is my video?

It's another shoah. It's over guys. Trump can't secure the B-list actress vote. I'm now a #CruzMissile

inb4 someone posts the nudes.

It's true.

>trying this hard to emulate trump's shitposting style
>not knowing jlaw is a big time strong woman actress
She's done more with her acting career than that piece of shit trump who inherited a business from his parents

>white knighting this hard for failing JLaw
>not realizing her career all but ended the day her nudes were released

she is a has been who never will be again.

BTFO!!!
HOW WILL HE RECOVER

why would anyone care what she has to say?
We already saw her ''goods'' and it was'nt impressive.
Fuck off Jlaw.

Her nudes were pretty solid user.

She was pushed heavily on us because she fucked Weinstein on the casting couch. Now that he gave her a career and moved on to the next girl, she's floundering.

The Hunger Games's final entry was a bomb, failing expectations wildly and the J-Law heavily centered new X-Men film is the worst reviewed of all Bryan Singer's franchise. Further, her public image has taken a severe hammering recently with her quirky routine faltering and her turning into a feminist "icon." This lull in her career was accompanied with her nude leaks, letting people see her asshole and cum-covered face.

She's 25. She won't have a career in five years and at this point, there's no one to blame for herself.

This disgusts me.
But this I find kind of cute, the hair reminds me of Lara Croft a little. Still a slut with shit tits though.

You'll be happy to know that the first one isn't her then.
Confirmed fake. People will just find any old fucking photo that's a look alike and believe it.

One time when i was like 10 JLaw ran around my house for an afternoon (friend of sister's friend)

I used to say that longingly but now I regret not tripping her into a wall

>trying to reduce the worth of women by slutshaming them and reducing them to pieces of meat

What a shameless and backwards tactic, not that I would expect anything different from a scum trump supporter.

She isn't all over the screen every year because good actors shouldn't be forced down your throat every year, Hollywood knows how to treat its ladies and she'll appear in a blockbuster soon, after her huge popularity in hunger games settles down a bit.

>looks at flag
Oh look, a spic that doesn't like Trump. What a surprise.

Hopefully the wall will block your internet access, too, Pablo.

>JLaw will NEVER EVER unleak her nudes

BUILD FIREWALL

fuck jlaw ugly bitch

I tried Google for the JLaw nudes but I think they're actively blocking any search results related to that shit.

Why is she a feminist icon again? She basically took nude pics, got them leaked and is now a heroine to females everywhere. It's like if Eichmann got caught with the Auschwitz plans and got Righteous Among the Nations award.

Sorry for my English I am an exchange student from Nepal

i know.

>fuck you
Wow she really btfo trump
How is he going to withsant this high level insult and coming from such an intelectual person!!!
Is it possible Sup Forums that Trump will survive jenifers attack? Will he give up on the campaign?

>You'll be happy to know that the first one isn't her then
>Confirmed fake

You getting nervous yet, paco? Pretty soon the money orders will stop....then, a few weeks later, half your shitbag relatives will appear back home looking for a place to stay.

The picture was posted in a thread along with another with a guy saying how his girl just sent him pics of this while he was on holiday because he's a cuck.
It's not her.

this basically sums her up, but you forgot "stupid moron with no talent."

build wall and keep your mexican intellectual opinions on your side pls k thnx bye

>Mexico

>slutshaming
>knows how to treat its ladies

>whiteknight
>feminist
>cuck
>mexican
>intellectual

Achievement unlocked: Mexican Social Justice

Man, you have achieved the peak of degeneracy. Congratulations!

a likely story.

post jlaw nudes

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the Bernie Sanders rally is two blocks down.

Not an argument so it doesnt really work that way.
I say fuck you almost on a daily basis to basically ever leftist politicans.
And i would never pretend that its an argument so why do you?

>I've got two words for you Drumpf!
t. Cunt with pic of cum all over face on the Internet

>The picture was posted in a thread along with another with a guy saying how his girl just sent him pics of this while he was on holiday because he's a cuck.
>this is true because i say so
>if it was true the poster was telling the truth and he didnt just grab random internet nudes because i say so

Jlaw got beat up by an apple product. nice tits ho

wrong colour desu
the better question is why do girls take nude photos of themselves and put them on the internet then complain when they leak?

>tfw gf doesn't let me do this to her even tho i wouldn't take pictures and degrade her publicly

The fact I've seen her butthole means anything she has to say is useless.

i find her repulsive on multiple fronts and have no physical reaction to her whatsoever. i saved them solely because i hate her and her shitty movies.

meh, it's fun to do but it's probably better to have a girlfriend who cares about maintaining her dignity.

nah a loyal slut is the best. fuck dignity.

spoken like a true 20 year old

Way to put things into perspective.

>loyal slut
That's an oxymoron m8

>weenie
you can say faggot here you stupid fucking wetback you have to go back

Because personal responsibility is a mythical creature that only men have the ability to see.

cocaine has long lasting damaging effects to the brain. If heavily used over time Cocaine erodes brain tissue. This is also know as the "Swiss Cheese" effect. A lot of Hollywood elite use Cocaine on a regular basis which explains their liberal thinking.

Wall