Smelly /cum/

Coal resurgence edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAzAucMOE0s
youtube.com/watch?v=iOe6dI2JhgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>just ditch all expectations and you will have nothing to fear.

>not saving yourself for marriage

coal mines sometimes make for really comfy rural towns but honestly fuck coal

Haven't left the house since tuesday

>tfw no gf

*stays inside for the night*

yeah. I didn't say I'm some suave casanova, I just said I talk to them. I talk to them enough for them to band together in a collected dislike of me, and subsequently mock me. I run "annoying manlet" game quite well

u will only save ur race if u step up 2 da plate

youtube.com/watch?v=EAzAucMOE0s

cum lol

I was waiting to get my hair cut today and the guy in the chair was talking to the barber about his illegal marijuana dispensary. Bragged about how they move thousands of dollars worth of the stuff at a time. Even said exactly where it is and what the "secret code" is to get weed.
Will I get a juicy reward if I tip this guy off to the cops?

snitches get stitches

>I talk to them enough for them to band together in a collected dislike of me, and subsequently mock me. I run "annoying manlet" game quite well

You sound somewhat socially intelligent

I'm good looking and could probably fuck all the girls you talk to on campus (american girls are all weirdly stuck in some 6-8 zone and are all easy sluts and then they have the unobtainable model tier girls that would probably puke if a guy like you glanced in their direction) but i seriously dont have the drive. I want a nice older girl to take care of me desu

Yes

come on he's just trying to put food on the table

*watches Initial D once*

DUDEWEEDLMAO-types deserve to be put in a cage

wish i the motivation to form relationships with other people

Problem that people don't even bring up now is that a lot of coal mining is actually automated. It's vastly more efficient and safer for mining corporations to employ robots than two dozen men. the coal companies don't give a shit about coal country either- they left no lasting institutions behind, and when they pulled out, the whole place collapsed.

you sound confident, albeit a bit arrogant to me, but women probably love that shit. I'm not socially smart, just self aware that I am mediocre at it and have no will to improve my game

>nice older girl
m-macron?

t. Gang member

*tariffs canadian posts*

Stop voting and getting haircuts

t. squealer

i dont get "game" ive just relied on my looks and filtered girls i don't like back.

thats the thing about american girls, they're super cancerous about the "game" and thats why redpill theory is so prevalent and so many guys think north american women are shit tier

I remember an album that had some kind of story about space travel as a transition.

Any of you know what it's called?

that guy who upload that vid is finnish
fuck i hate my countrymen

I always wondered how american women compare to canadian/euro women, but I never bothered to try and get to know other women.

I say 'game' a lot, but I don't actually use or read up on it. I've glanced through roosh v a bit, but that's the max extent. I just follow the "bee urself" meme because I'm too lazy to portray myself as anything better

i really like milfs too but they must be difficult to find

the wall

i guess its not anything by devin townsend

Why is Cozumel so underdeveloped? Are those like national/state parks there?

stop talking about females

Ive always had women show interest in me and that includes older women but im a complete prude and would feel uncomfortable when female teachers in their 30s gave me extra attention. Honestly, if I was american and in highschool at age 18 I might have tried to bang a couple of them. I have zero experience with european women but generally urban canadian women are like urban american women, if a tad higher quality

go back to /r9k/

not till u get at least 1 number fcker

no

i have never frequented such a board

>prof liked the rough draft for my essay

Women are stupid and I don't respect them.

That's right, I just have sex with them.

that must be an amazing life quality to have. a good chunk of women go out of their way to avoid me/cut convo short, but it doesn't bother me much anymore. is what it is. are you just being a hermit now?

a surprisingly high percentage of men think this way, but they're stupid themselves

i'm smart

Stop posting asian girls

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand…

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy…~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? …Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

pennsylvania is the most powerful nation on earth

im so salty with FIFA holy shit i literally scored a goal at the last minute and the game randomly decided that the match was over before the ball crossed the line.

>buying EA products

never again

>filthadelphia

yes

>the entirety of chicanofornia

>state that hemorrhages people onto neighboring states

ummmmmm uhhhhhhhhhh

>are you just being a hermit now?
yeah, its hard to meet girls that interest me, and id also say im shallow. I wouldnt date a girl that i dont consider attractive even if we were really compatible. id just be platonic friends with her.

I'm prone to depression and shit, and i lack a will to live a lot. If i was ugly and short like you i might have killed myself some time ago

herp derp I'm going to post asian girls to upset mexico herp derp

I'm home

I want asian kids

Pros

hates weebs
strong (citation needed)
like blonde women

CONS

Play switch (wahoo)
beats up people
is a tekken character

>black man
>asian kids

just shitposted in another general

maybe you should move somewhere else. shake up your life a bit to spark some energy within

I took this photo on the drive home
can you imagine being this fat?
Not pictured: what looked like her husband wearing a filthy hoodie and his face deep into a nintendo DS

you are really rude

i need to go travelling, meet some new people

been looking into au pair, farmhand work in the EU as i have a brit and irish citizenship and could work there theoretically. also australia and NZ have work visa agreements with canada. Education is holding me back, although putting that hold isnt out of the question.

sup pals
the din din
need to get a new gimmick mealposting gettin kinda old

I'll adopt

kill yourself

i do not have a wahoo machine, i wish, but i dont

How do I go about fucking

oh it was not you at the gym
you tricked me ill get you for this

Saw some kid on a long board wearing this akatsuki naruto sweater. Can't think of a more cancerous mixture than long boards, naruto and sweaters.

its a decent gimmick, one post a day isnt intrusive bud

how much longer you in for?

>two single slices of cucumber

Girls are soo cute.

>mealposting gettin kinda old
I like the mealposts. The salad is a bit small desu. Are the things on the left made out of potatoes?

Lad I think I've done three or four today

take creepshots
just add a vaporizer to it

i love this webm because everything just screams america, the streets, the houses, the pick up and of course, the woman

didn't you say you had a gf? just ask her if she could buy you a soft new pillow to hump

absolutely howling at the state of suburban yank culture

long boards are very convenient if your school has a big campus
A black tried to steal mine out of my trunk, but someone saw and called the cops for me

>not using burichan

would have never guessed it was naruto.

you are a weeb man

you posted breakfast and lunch? i was asleep i guess

Pierogies
In till the tenth
There was five

LLit was a beautiful day and there were lots of pretty girls out and my college was having some fun events day, so what did I do? Well I walked around alone hoping girls would make eye contact with me so I could imagine myself talking to them but never actually trying

stop reading out of my journal

Reminder that puerto ricans are the most handsome and powerful race in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=iOe6dI2JhgU

literally havent watched a single episode of naruto and i recognize that cloud, honestly get off Sup Forums if you dont know such a basic thing. its like not knowing what yotsuba is

You are now imagining several overweight young white men running through the streets of Japan with their arms behind their backs, in a pack, each with a large grin on their face, angering the locals as they continuously disrupt traffic.

Is there a fanbase worse than Rick and Morty?

/cum/posting while stuck in traffic haha

why is everyone talking about this reddit show lately

It's like the refugee crisis but with weebs

DONT TEXT AND DRIVE

certain types of girls are soo cute

doctor who
west coast
sig saurs

take a picture

there was a new episode on aprils fool

Do they often smile back?
I'll start: Yes