I'm failing school and I don't know what to do, i'm going to get a mystery ATAR

I'm failing school and I don't know what to do, i'm going to get a mystery ATAR.
Will there be any decent job opportunities for me in the future, or should I just live off centrelink for the rest of my life?

become a fifo worker

what's a mystery atar? sounds arabic

The ATAR is basically a education rank for the whole state of NSW. The mystery mark is when your mark is so poor (30 or below) they wont give you the mark.

>the whole state of NSW
New... Saudi Warabia?
so fucking lost m8

New South Wales

Got a sauce on that photo? Looks like someone I know.

oh of course
haha sheep shaggers

Don't worry mate try a bussniess college after doing 1 year of their courses you can enter uni. there are also other unis that accept low atar people. If all fails then do something at Tafe

It's for the whole country you mong.
Just fucking fifo on the mines cunt you'll be right

Sure do it if you don't mind getting the lowest "pay" out of all your friends by far in 8 years time

>inb4 baited
That's New Zealand you fucking retard

no, that's wales you neverbrain

Let me just say getting a job without a uni degree or tradie certificate is very hard. my cousin had none of those and waited 1 year before a company hired him as a forklift driver

If you want a job that's easy and fun do a hospo course and become a bartender, volunteer at some festivals to get experience and then get start applying for shit in nightclubs and bars.

I got mystery atar, 20 yr old neet here. Go to SCU they have bridging courses as long as you aren't trying for medicine you'll be fine

>enter uni

but he/she's clearly not fit for that. recipe for disaster. collossal waste of money. etc.

What year are you m8

Just do a trade faggot.

You'll instantly be earning more than all the faggots who went to uni, even after they finish, and you won't have a crippling debt.

Plum/b/user out.

Mystery Atari?