Any Mandela Effects that really fucked with you?

Any Mandela Effects that really fucked with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yPKlrRwJB8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

could have sworn it was Mark Wahlberg playing Robin in the Dark Knight Rises and not Joseph Gordon-Levitt

this isn't even remotely believable

It really fucked me up when my friends told me the guy from Interestellar was Mattew McCounaghey and not Michael Cera.

Neither are these. What Fucking retards

In We Are the Champions by Queen at the end i thought the lyrics were "We are the champions... my friend". Turns out some of their live songs either end it like that or it's in the bridge.

The song has always ended the same. Even in live versions. It says "We are the champions....." and it ends with an unresolved chord.

all mandela effect stories are stupid

Nah cause that shit is for retarded high school girls

Mandela effect is bullshit.

>The monopoly guy matches the old rich guy with a monocle stereotype,

>Mandela was popular in some countries just for being in jail,

>We are the champions ends on an unresolved chords and your brain expects the other ending to happen

> Loney tunes are toons and the pun is easily missed.

And any other example can be explained similarly

Convinced the chink got run over by the tank in Tianaman square, it apparently not

People just saw the picture and did not read the story. The picture makes you believe he was run over.

NEXT

I swear I saw that movie everyone's talking about with Sindbad called Shazam. My friend asked me about it one day cause he saw the Mandela effect talking about it in an article online. I remember the plot and everything. Then he told me it didnt.exist. Bullshit. I spent 2 hours looking for any trace of it I could find and found plenty of others who swear they saw it too but supposedly it never happened. Were living in an alternate reality man.

I mean there are a couple examples that I do actually believe would commonly trigger false/skewed memories, there's been loads of research on how different stimulants and effects can cause one's memories to change, mostly in the area of suspect/witness interrogation.

However, the Michael Cera one is obviously bait, and the Mark Wahlberg one might just be derived from pure mental illness.

Sup Forums used to be 4cunt

I remember there was a time when Sup Forums was actually good. But everybody says it never existed.

I swear you're retarded.

The Sinbad genie movie is one of the least believable ones. The only way I'd give it any validity was if the misconception stemmed from Shaq and Simbad literally just being black, but I don't because their skin tones are vastly different, among several other glaring differences.

I can only assume that by merely being on the list, it somehow self-perpetuates people's belief in it.

Makes you really think, huh user.

Also, check em

Totally thought Shazam had Sinbad in it. Didn't he do some genie kids movie also?

The sinbad one is a common Mandela effect. I'd like to believe theres a convergence of alternate realities and that's what our false memories are.

this

Many live versions have of the world at the end.
youtu.be/yPKlrRwJB8A

I think you just got the original confused with Tiny Toons

Only one problem, the live version of the song does end of the world. so your theory is already bullshit.

Wait.. so is it Berenstain or Barenstein Bears??

Mandela Effect = Alzheimers
ya'll niggas need to be checked soon

Mandela efdect is just your stupid kid brain being illiterate then refusing to believe you misread Berenstain or Tunes as an adult.

This shit has been getting worse and worse. I swear the fucking fabric of space-time is corrupting or something now.

Never forget, Nikola Tesla drank 10 cups of coffee a day.
Try and find that little factoid ANYWHERE now.