Wah im rich and life has no meaning

>wah im rich and life has no meaning

fuck him

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/shia-labeouf-says-wb-kept-him-out-of-suicide-squad-and-1786271967
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_LaBeouf#Early_life
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4585507,00.html
uspatriottactical.com/nike-sfb-field-ar670-1-compliant-8-inch-leather-boot-coyote/
youtube.com/watch?v=MbzIpAkfP9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he can DO IT

>do le quirky gimmick
>everyone forgets how much of a giant asshole he is and also that whole plagiarism thing

he forgot to make his dreams come true

He let his dreams be dreams

millenials were a mistake

>I'm not famous anymore

>anymore

Yeah pretty much dude. I mean, I am one being born in 1989 and I've always disliked my peers and truly believe I'm part of one of the worst generations of people ever.
Hell, I'm even on the cusp of the meme of younger white males checking out of society but at least I can get a job. Jesus christ it's all such a mess.

I love Shia tbqh. Leave him alone. He's alright in my book

>why wasn't I born 50 years ago
>all the airheads around me like popular music like Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus
>I'm the only cool one who likes unpopular music like Zep and Hendrix
That's what you sound like.

wtf how does he have 3 arms?

stop saving thumbnails you fucking loon

>Shia LaBeouf Says WB Kept Him Out of Suicide Squad and I Will Never Forgive It for That

>But then LaBoeuf gets to the kicker, where he says, “I don’t think Warner Bros. wanted me. I went in to meet [them], and they were like, ‘Nah, you’re crazy. You’re a good actor, but not this one.’ It was a big investment for them.”

No Shia. I liked you in Disturbia but please you would not have been suitable for this film. WB were right to not include him.

io9.gizmodo.com/shia-labeouf-says-wb-kept-him-out-of-suicide-squad-and-1786271967

I FEEL HIS PAIN ,its hard being cool in a pleb world.

plebs bring you down.

ALSO MONTHLY REMINDER.

>Shia ruined indy 4.

good movie until he turned up.

it's funny because Shia is jealous of his art friends but his art friends are probably jealous of him

Why is he dressed like a homeless person?

Was this taken after he spoke out against Spielberg?

George Lucas ruined Indy and all his ´successes' were flukes or Spielberg
Ftfy

Shia was one of the few good things about Indy 4

Most people are plebs now, most people were plebs then.

That being said, pop music is by any objective metric more simplified and dumbed down than ever, and culture reflects society and our society has valued cheapness and replaceability over quality in almost every aspect of our lives. There is plenty of good stuff being made, but these are shit times as well and just wait till you see 2017.

hes got niggery hair texture

is he a jew or did the milkman wear nike's?

LaBeouf was born in Los Angeles, California, as the only child of Shayna (née Saide) and Jeffrey Craig LaBeouf.[3] His mother is a dancer and ballerina turned visual artist and clothing jewelry designer.[4] His father is a Vietnam War veteran who had numerous jobs.[5][6][7][8] LaBeouf's mother is Jewish, and his father, who is of Cajun descent, is Christian. LaBeouf has described himself as Jewish,[9] and has stated that he was raised around "both sides"; he had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony, and was also baptized in the Angelus church.[10][11][12][13] One of the camps he attended was Christian.[14] His first name is derived from the Hebrew shai Yah, meaning "gift of God".[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_LaBeouf#Early_life

Controversial American actor says he 'found God' while filming 'Fury' with Brad Pitt, who helped him through his conversion.
Now, LaBeouf has shared with Interview magazine that after filming "Fury," a World War II film co-starring Brad Pitt and Logan Lerman, he was inspired to convert to Christianity.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4585507,00.html

literally me

How do you feel about Sunnis though?

Hes /fa/ as fuck

How do i buy those boots

whats going on here

uspatriottactical.com/nike-sfb-field-ar670-1-compliant-8-inch-leather-boot-coyote/

this is shia ITT right

Time flies

'cuz he's /fa/ as fuck

Don't buy them, you're not Shia, you'll look like a faggot. Although you probably already do.

>Shia as Captain Boomerang

You know you would have loved it.

He so desperately wants to be in the military.

I liked the Boomerang that we got.

>Jewish Cajun

It doesn't get more curly than this.

shia unwittingly dodged a bullet there

Jai Courtney is an abomination on film. He should never have been allowed out of the Outback

His outfits are good looking and well put together, but the context and his personality fucks it up.
Not /fa/

Hey leGoof, stop posting your pic and fuck off

You're just a pathetic numale pleb. Enjoy your tumblr whale, cuck.

>an actor
>plagiarizing

who cares lmao

Shia is our frickin' boy. He knows the score.

t. millenial

what is this style even called? ex-military?

it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes

reminder that BASED SHIA is doing JOHN MCENROE in a 2017 movie and it's going to be great

God he want's so hard to be ex-military.

>converts from kikeism to christianity
>calls out Spielberg
>shits on Will Smith
So his career is pretty much over, right?

>How do i buy those boots
There are several ways in which goods can be purchased. Internet stores, retail and you can even do some good old fashioned barter and get them from someone who already has them in exchange for some other object!

Stop posting him, he's not famous any more remember?

i'm pretty sure you posted a similar comment in another thread so I want you to know it wasn't funny either time

You forgot that he also attacked Tom Hardy

i like him

I didnt and its hillarious

Based Shia.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbzIpAkfP9I

No, Boomers were

>this shit
>/fa/

/fa/ was a mistake

you cannot be serious

Plagiarizing his apology for plagiarism is the best thing he's ever done. His life is some genuinely good performance art at this point.

It's not a good idea to pick a fight with tom, he's a big guy you know

shia knocked him the fuck out by channeling his newfound christian strength

he's so adorable. i can't believe Sup Forums has such a hateboner for him when he's just doing whatever he wants to do. and don't give me no "bad actor" bs, you guys worship capeshit like nothing else.

>There was definitely a fight between them. It escalated to the point where they had to both be restrained. But I was very pleased to hear it didn't go that way because I would hate to see the outcome.