Do intelligent blue collars exist, or are they all stupid, dumb and uneducated ?

Do intelligent blue collars exist, or are they all stupid, dumb and uneducated ?

It's about 70/30 dumb shits and smart people. A lot of smart people realize there is a shit ton of money to be made and very little competition, and usually take up the more lucrative trades (electrician, for example).

that's classist you shitlord

Good and bad in every trade ('smart' ones such as electricians included)

Do I have to be smart to become electrician?

t. unemployed faggot or soft science "student"

Va te pendre, débile.

tradie thread?

tradie thread.

Of course they don't that's why all of them are voting Drump

They used to before unions came in.
Also depends on your definition of stupid and dumb.

Go work a blue collar job for a while before you start asking dumb questions you underage faggot

Rule of thumb is, if the blue collar is a boss he's a smart one.

Intelligence is separate from education, you can get a fucking PhD and learn all the facts you want about a specific subject, but that won't help you with basic problem solving.

You'll get situational problem solving, but that's only good in specific situations.

Intelligence is just something you get, you need to be versatile in thinking. If a blue collar worker can look at a set of blueprints and just immediately work out "Okay I need this much concrete, this much timber, this many bricks, I'll need to call in an electrician on this day, not that day." Then he's intelligent, but he might not necessarily be highly educated.

It works both ways, you could get a PhD who knows all the facts about medieval warfare, and you could have him try and work out a puzzle but he might just be outright stumped by it.

They're all surprisingly smart and it always makes me wonder why they chose such small means when they outshine their overlords. Seriously, it makes me nervous when I talk to them. It's like I'm being pranked by the CEO and he swapped one of them out for himself.

>learn a trade
>get a real job at 16y/o
>dad is my boss
>same money
>invest money with parents to make more money
>tfw I'm 21 with a loaded bank account and I share with my parents the ownership of several properties that we rent to make even more money
>mfw I hear about all those nu-males cucks who will start working at 24~25 years old if they are lucky enough to find a job after wasting their time and money in an university
Thanks dad for showing me the way

t. blue collar IDF

>dumb blue collar meme
Some people just like working with their hands or working outside of an office.

Hell, they might not have even had the ability to get a fancy shmancy 80k university degree paid off by their parents. They might come from a working class family.

You can get PhD holders who can't solve basic problems but can crank out a blueprint like the best of them, and you can get brickies who can take almost any problem and approach it in the correct way but can't figure out how calculus works.

calculus is baby shit, dumb drumpfkin

Well, not the darker ones

Be more humble and realize your dad gave you everything you had or you'd be a cuck working as a server at a restaurant until your age starts to become socially awkward and you find an office job for a small hourly wage in a cubicle next to Peggy that has the same skillset as you at that point in your life (breathing).

I hope I didn't describe anyone here, cause that would be depressing.

Do you want to burn a house down while a family sleeps inside?
No? Then you better be moderately intelligent.

>calculus is baby shit
>drumpfkin
I hope you're shitposting, I can't tell anymore.

>stupid and dumb
This kind of redundancy is a possible indicator of both dumbness and stupidity. You are probably dumb and stupid. Considering your implied disdain for blue collar people I assume that you are most likely college educated and have a white collar job. If so, consider the fact that you don't understand basic shit like synonyms.

I don't think this is a frog language barrier either. The frog equivalents of both stupid and dumb are probably also synonymous.

tldr you're dumb and stupid and dense and gullible and dopey and thick and unintelligent and foolish and witless and simpleminded and moronic and obtuse and inane and senseless and simpleminded and gay.

I know a guy with the same story as you. He's a cunt.

Diagnosed with autism

t. uni student at 20

What trade cert do you have m8? most french tradies i run into are limp wristed faggots

The only depressing part is that an uneducated guy would never be able to get an office job and would be a server for life.

>drop out of HS
>learn a trade or three
>buy shit house, fix it up
>buy old truck, fix it up
>work and save
>retire at 40

I heard it all when i dropped out; you're throwing away your future, you'll never amount to anything, etc. Well let's see; I have a house with no mortgage, a truck with no payments, I'm my own boss, and in a few years I'll buy a farm and do whatever the fuck i want with the rest of my days. Meanwhile my educated friends are still struggling with student loan debt and hoping they'll be able to retire someday.

>It's about 70/30 dumb shits and smart people.

It's barely any better for white collar people.
They're just better mannered and have practiced concealing their stupidity.

There's nothing to be thankful about, it's just normal in a family where family values are held up high. I'll be thankful by preserving and making the best out of my heritage and transmit it to my futur (white) kids who, I hope, will do the same.
Success breeds jealousy, I guess. Good luck on the job search.
Plumbing. Not the most rejoicing job, being an electrician is probably cleaner, but there's good money to be made.
I could probably stop and NEET for the rest of my life right now but it's important that I continue the family's business, I'm not going to throw so many years of work and investments to the trash.

Blue collar work demand will sky rocket even far above white collar work in the next few years. Everythings going to shit and people are going to need tangible skills to survive. Numbers and papers are pretty much meaningless now, people want actual things you can use

This

Most people are idiots

I mean, think about how stupid someone with an IQ of 100 is

Well half the population is dumber than that, and that's not even considering America where there's a lot of African Americans and non-white Hispanics which have lower average IQ's than Europeans and East Asians

Imagine how truly dumb the average American is.

That should be a Triple M symbol not a Triple J symbol If we're talking tradies.

it's an Sup Forums meme.

I would consider myself to be at least not-stupid, and if I could go back I'd probably pick blue collar work instead of studying STEM.

The field has a massive lack of people who are not totally retarded because everyone who can tie their shoes and write their name is going to university now.

It would be career on easy mode. I'd never get as far as I will probably with my current path, but I could still live a very comfy life with much less effort (well, apart from the fact that their jobs are more physically tasking, but in exchange I could drop the gym).

Blue collar worker here. Started out 7 years ago packing car parts into bins and eventually moved up to coil press operator. 3 years ago I bid on a maintenance technician apprenticeship at my company. Last year I made 75K. College is a scam.

Haha fuck oath that fact that that image exists is pure gold

I'd buy a beer for the guy who made it

Everyone is a retard the second they start to talk about subjects outside their field of expertise.

I'd trust a carpenter to know exactly how to build a house. I would not trust that same carpenter to know how to plan a suburb or how to run government

>an university
That sounds so odd when I say it out loud. Is it correct?

Relatively intelligent blue collar worker here, AMA

Dropped out, went into scientific software development, make no more than a tradey but missed 8 annual salaries (~400k€).
> fml

It's a university you tard, it's not about the vowel but the phonetics

It's quality stuff, deserves legs.

No you fucking moron, the pronunciation means you should use 'a' and not 'an'.

No, the rule is not 'an when the next word starts with a vowel, a otherwise', although It works like that for most instances

The rule is 'an when the next word is pronounced with a vowel at the start, a otherwise'. That's why you get some words that don't start with a vowel that use an, and some words that start with a vowel that use a. University does not start with a vowel sound even though It has a vowel at the start, so It uses a.

beats a neet for four years

Do you really write
> an hour
?

Teach me your secrets

Yes you fucking retard.

Yes

Yes

I guess It's probably harder for non-native English speakers but you can pretty easily tell whether It should be a or an just by reading it out aloud. If it sounds weird, It's wrong, a - an is specifically designed to make sentences flow better.

This is what my english teacher taught me : "an" before a word starting by a vowel and "a" before a word starting by a consonant
I wasn't taught about possible exceptions.

the long n (h) is silent mate.

Fucking Aussies can't even not shitpost when they're trying to be helpful

>advises non-natives to read aloud and go by whether or not it sounds weird

Your teacher is a retard, it's about if there's a vowel in the pronunciation not if there's a literal vowel on the page

No different than white collar workers. A college degree doesn't mean you're educated. It means you memorized enough to get a piece of paper.

That Lech guy from Poland was a plumber and he completely rekt that party apparatchik in Poland's first real political debate back in '89.

Ofc he was, french people are shit at languages for a reason.

You're joking. It is far, far worse among white collar workers.

For every upper level finance guy crunching numbers there are legions and legions of paper shufflers, HR cat ladies, useless functionaries, people who nobody knows what they do all day, etc.

You ever seen a copy machine jam, or a shredder jam in an office? You'll have 15 to 20 screeching monkeys pointing and gibbering in fear instantly.

-former construction worker who now works in finance

We need college grads to do the higher mathematics for engineering and development. Blue collar may produce the idea but the nerds have to develop the technology. Not all should go to college but many should.

This.

There are certainly dumb blue collars, and there are dumb white collars.

But in my experience, blue collars are mostly quite redpilled compared to white collars because they didn't have to suffer through college brainwashing

So true, soooo true.