If you are white, you should definitely move to Finland

If you are white, you should definitely move to Finland.

>Summertime is awesome, the sun won't even go down for 3 months
>Winter is also awesome, nothing comfier than being inside when its like -30 celsius outside
>Even NEETs get their rent and utilities paid by the government, plus ~450 euros on top of that
>Free healthcare
>Free education
>People appreciate personal space
>Close to Eesti

And almost everyone speaks english too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lwhK9cGT06I?list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=9ULZMnM-w8w
myrtlestreet.blogspot.fi/2011/05/are-finnish-people-asian.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7tio_ZmHf4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uGZ494tW6W0
youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related

hows the weed though

Okay. I'm a nignog, but I'm moving there anyway. :^)

But the language is cancer

very very expensive and scarce. lots of pills tho

Finns are not white.

don't you need to be born in finland to get neet pays and shit?
and have to speak finnish?

Meh, if anything Finns should be packing up and heading to a place far from Sweden.

Finland has a very high amount of homegrowers, potent dank is available all over year round.

Keep the hood safe, H

You mean Finland the country where refugees are grooming 10-12 year old girls and everyone is cool with it? That Finland?

You guys are worse than Sweden.

don't ruin the Finnish dream you americanized subsaharan monkey

But
>I don't want to assimilate into Finnish culture
>I love my own country
>I do not want to learn Finnish

im trying to speak Finnish and its so hard i can't get the hang of it!

youtu.be/lwhK9cGT06I?list=WL

What I am saying is that most Finns have Mongoloid genes and facial structures.

I would senpai, but i'm such a poor cunt i can't even afford to get the plane over there, how easy is it to move to finland from england, and also hows the job market?

Not true. Price varies from 12 to 20 euros per gram, and literally everyone knows someone who sells weed.

He's not a finn.
Finland does have a pretty good gun ownership rate, about 1 gun to ever 2 people.

I don't know much about finland except what I learn on /pol.

Finns ARE white, right? But then everyone says they're mongols. And why is their language not germanic in origin?

Please no racism answers.

This guy knows what he's talking about, even though he's a danskjävel.

when is it ever -30 celsius? its fucking 0 degrees slush wet shit all winter fuck

>I don't know much about finland except what I learn on /pol.
That was your first mistake. Look at the facts rather than blindly believing the Sup Forums narrative.
>Finns ARE white, right?
Second mistake, as can be seen here

youtube.com/watch?v=9ULZMnM-w8w

It's just a meme, man.

Finns are white, they are about as white as they can get. Almost all of them are blue eyed and blonde.

Finland, Finland, Finland, the place where I want to be. Pony trekking or camping, or maybe just watching TV. Finland, Finland, Finland, it's the country for me.

You need to be a citizen to receive neetbux.
If you wish to become a citizen, you need to have spent at least 4 years living in Finland and display that you are and have been capable of paying for your own living expenses.

Granted, if you have a job in Finland, why would you become a NEET?
The pay is probably good enough that even a job you hate is worth it if you're not working as a telemarketer.

>Have to live in Helsinki or else you gotta sell a kidney to buy alcohol
>The more you go north the more you risk getting mauled by the Dudesons
But yeah midnight sun is fucking great ,definitely worthy going there on vacation

>the Dudesons

They where fucking great

Seriously take look at her face:

The facial structure is obviously more Asiatic than Germanic.

I love finland
Ruskies GETS rekt

>You need to be a citizen to receive neetbux.
why would a grown man need money from anyone?

We full

How tall is the average Finnish male and how hard is the language?

I heard unemployment is becoming a huge issue, with Nokia down.

>He think blue eyes and blonde hair are all the requisites in order to be white

gib sibs jew

yeah but what is Finland going to be like 10 years down the road. You will just get slapped around by the EU juggernaut and forced to do their bidding.
We only have one life and it might as well be spent causing shit for their fucked up plans where we are to help prevent that.
Also you are apparently degenerates for Negro drugs. You like to wear New Era caps and do the bumbum dance too or do you divorce it from the culture?
> Would like to visit though.

Yeah you won't have an easy time convincing Sup Forums of that though. They don't give a flying fuck about facts. Lmao

why would anyone want to move to fincucklandia when there's bestonia right next to us

Finnish being Mongolians was a Swedish meme in US as they didn't want finnish people having the same rights.

On January 4, 1908, a trial was held in Minnesota about whether John Svan and several other Finnish immigrants would become naturalized United States citizens or not, as the process only was for "whites" and "blacks" in general, and district prosecutor John Sweet was of the opinion that Finnish immigrants were Mongols. The judge, William A. Cant, later concluded that the Finnish people may have been Mongolian from the beginning, but that the climate they lived in for a long time, and historical Finnish immigration and assimilation of Germanic tribes (Teutons)—which he considered modern "pure Finns" indistinguishable from—had made the Finnish population one of the whitest (fairest) people in Europe. If the Finns had Mongol ancestry, it was distant and diluted. John Svan and the others were made naturalized US citizens, and from that day on, the law forbade treating Finnish immigrants and Americans of Finnish descent as not white

5' 10" and not very hard desu.

Most Finns have prominent cheekbones but not "chinky" eyes.

>tfw ethnic Swedes in Svealand have 15% haplogroup N because of ancient Finnish cucking

do you think i could join a nationalist party if i did move to Finland?

See here snowniggers

>tfw ethnic Swedes in Svealand have 15% haplogroup N because of ancient Finnish cucking
That would be our sami population.

Why did you reply to me?

Kids these days are tall as fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if we were to pass the Dutch in height soon as they are mixing with manlet races.

>swede
>white

>Stupidly expensive alcohol

Ouch rekt by science

I am trying to find pics of a finnish girl who lives in Norway. She is a fucking sloot who slept with half europe/africa , is there a website where i can look for her? Name is Loviisa S. Pic related

>Sami as far south as Svealand

Are you a fucking Iraqi?

You fucking mad, whiteboi?

Can I meet Kimi Raikkonen?

Have you met Kimi Raikkonen? How about Mika Häkkinen or Heikki Kovalainen?

OMG you got raped finland

Leave finnbro alone ahmed

You are part of the snownigger clan and that whole region of cuckoldry

>looks at flag
Alright Mohammad

I am sorry but when did anyone here have a black ruler or be an only 60% white country?

Let him be, he's just butthurt that Sweden is now a Muslim nation. The sphincter of the north,

>Most Finns have prominent cheekbones but not "chinky" eyes.

Lmao

Does this look like the typical prominent Nordic cheekbones?:

These are obvious Asiatic features.

white piggu go home

Why are you norwegians always betraying your brethren for mongol drunkards?

Älä vittu kutsu Amerikkaburgeri jonnebudiESiä tänne. Nyt se turpa tukkoon Sami.
No you can't get other than oregano with some weed mixed in for 12e, in Helsinki and Midfinland I've never encountered anyone selling for less than 20 anything that even resembles actual weed. Also, weed is really looked down upon.

We are 60/40 genetically same to asians and other side to germanic people. There's a path through russia of people with asian dna. Some finnish people look extremely asian. Also Finno Ugric as a language is one of the oldest on the earth, our language preceeds most germanic ones.
myrtlestreet.blogspot.fi/2011/05/are-finnish-people-asian.html
This blogpost is bullshit and has no actual biological proof included. It is misrepresentation of info pretty much, we share much cultural things with the mongolians BUT Finnish mongolian connection comes from N1c being 60% prominent, N is the asian Haplogroup. Thus by, 60% of our populations ancestors have migrated through russia and are asiatic. The Mongoloids and us have come from the same people, that's really our only connection to them.

If only my NEET self could move there...

At least they have a military history notable instead of "get raped by denmark and sit on our asses for 200years"

youtube.com/watch?v=7tio_ZmHf4Y

No filthy Indos are allowed in Finland or Estonia. Get the fuck out you indo scum
REEEEE

Probably, nationalism in Europe and Britain has become meme tier civic nationalism.

Bump
Come on bros

I am sure of u fook her already

Colour the sweed brown, stop lying to yourself achmed

youtube.com/watch?v=uGZ494tW6W0

:^)

I love you brother, let us make sweet love in warm sauna.

>Butthurt stormfag from Swedistan
My sides

>At least they have a military history notable
LMAO and Sweden doesn't? Who is the Lion from the north? Who is Karl XII?

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

>get raped by denmark and sit on our asses for 200years"
We've always won against Denmark AND Norway in warfare. We took half of Denmark's land mass in a war THEY started.

Go eat a snail, french fag.

as long as im white hey ;) ;)

how is the scientific studies and universities? Also what are the requirements of immigration

Not be a Turk is a pretty big one.

>hurr durr Finns are mongols

You better wish that they don't embrace the meme

I dont wanna, thx for invite Finnbro

Haplogroups aren't science but a testament of cucking power in the last few millenia.
Finns have around 3 to 6% Mongoloid DNA compared to the Swedish 1-2%. The Swede is Mongoloid in comparison to the Irishman.

You're cherrypicking.

turkroaches not welcome

ok , Im still up for it then

Sorry we don't have universities for cockroach.

would a finbro accept me as an immigrant with will to learn finish?

Don't you have a sheep to fuck?

Muslims are not welcome m8

they do love a good cucking

Finland belongs Finns

Karl XII the Cuck? The guy who lost your entire empire and doomed you into being the cuck nation you are today? Yeah real hero...

Bump

Can I come? I'm white and I've hunted moose

not a muslim

>Haplogroups aren't science but a testament of cucking power in the last few millenia
Muh damage control. No, it's science.
>Finns have around 3 to 6% Mongoloid DNA
More like 70% of your population consist of mongol rape babies.

eestibro always got our back

Don't believe this guy:
>communist shithole
>influx of shitskin
>corrupted government
>as cucked as Sweden
>terrible weather 90% of the time
>everything is expensive