So user, do you listen to real music besides rock and rap?

So user, do you listen to real music besides rock and rap?

am gay why would I allow a woman near me

also she eats fast food fuck her

naw i pull up in raris n shit

Yup, i'm really into Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze... The list could go on.

Patrician wannabe spotted
if you were actually patrician you would also listen to latin american/ brazilian artists

Duh, I listen to Rap-Rock bands like Limp Bizkit and Hollywood Undead.

Women, I swear

(((you)))

>Peter Sotos
my sides

Do you have a real job besides being a whore?

she aint gonna be pretty for much longer if she keeps eating that garbage

I only listen to indie music but I really like everything besides country

I thought faggots only spent time with women

What is some good whites-only music that is good enough to enjoy but won't scare off a very very fair skinned maiden into calling the SPLC on me?

>third world music
>patrician
keep dreaming Robertinho

>eating fast food trash

No thanks

"Let me answer your question with another question bitch, why is your stank ass questioning my taste when you're eating a fucking taco bowl at taco bell"

Yeah, I listen to Kpop

the smiths

Third wave ska

yeah, I listen to some country too

Nah, I listen to fake music like post avant jazzcore.

But Kassin+2 is a good band ..

>Alice Coltrane
>no John Coltrane

8/10 for subtle detail

this
confirmed straight

yeah i like anco

>anco
>not rock

no

if you read all this plz
k
y
s

Gregorian chant and microhouse

All entry level garbage, I'm not kidding, seriously if you've been here for three months you would now who all of those talentless hacks are and you don't even need that ''DEEP POSEUR KNOWLEDGE'' to know shit like Captain Beefheart, Scott Walker, The Residents, Frank Zappa, hell even normies know who Half Japanese are thanks to Kurt Cobaine and by know everyone has heard of the Japanese Noise scene specially with Merzbow and Keiji Haino collabing with people and becoming memes in the music community

newfags

What a strange question while calling rock and rap real music too