Post your tattoos b. I just got this one done

Post your tattoos b. I just got this one done

that looks kinda stupid but i also like it

designer

Bad decision

Bait

Good God man. Thats a duck on a skateboard.

Not mine

But I want to get this with different faces

I just have a beetle I drew inside a tattoo parlor and decided to get tattooed on myself for shits and giggles/because the guy was doing it cheap
Might get it shaded and touched up this year. I want a full sleeve of bugs and native plants but am poor

Oh I also have the ouroboros from FMA on my shoulder but it's hard to get a pic of

Looks like shit. But I like the ides of having plants and bugs sleeve.

You want some wine with that cheese?

Its a poorly healed black tattoo drawn on from a stencil of my shitty drawing. It'll be pretty easy to touch up though.
Im planning on doing plants and insects native to my home state- pothos, bougainvillea, orange blossoms.. then a huntsman spider somewhere, catydids, a surinam roach or two in some leaves.. planning on getting red geraniums behind my ouroboros too

I actually dig it, well done and makes people chuckle

Cost me best part of 2k. Was worth it though

It's a platypus, you pleb.

Definitely worth it, fam. Keep up the good work.

Trip trips can't be wrong
>kek be praised

I've witnessed greatness

Sorry, dub trips or trip-trip

>dub trips or trip-trip
I think it's dub trips. Either way, it's beautiful.

get

Fuck yeah. Start a gofundme account. I bet someone would dish money out for that.

I'd have to know people for that to work, l
Also seems weird asking for money for a tattoo. Ill probably have the money by next year

Is tis for real?

It's a joke you fuck

Sure it was.

ewww

Checkout this badass Chaz man tribute I got.

Pretty funny tattoo.
Kinda fucking stupid that you got it on your forearm.
Keep in mind people will always judge you differently because of it. Because 80% of all people with tattoos are stupid and trash.
I personally have a good quality sleeve but I think it was a waste of cash to be honest.

Maybe in your Christian village in most of Europe everyone accepts it

I have a full sleeve tattoo and I live in the netherlands. There's a difference in acceptance and tolerating.
Try getting any job that requires education without having to cover it up with a longsleeve shirt. I have to wear a longsleeve shirt to work everyday. Also in the summer.
Is having an image of a bird riding a skateboard on your arm worth having to wear a longsleeve shirt to work for the rest of your life?
You might think it looks cool now but when you've explained the story behind it 9999 times to people you will probably feel pretty fucking stupid at some point.
If you have a simple job like working in a factory or as a garbage man then it's no problem.
But people in general do still judge you for it.

Is it still healing or is the shading supposed to be like that?

Pfft any job that will "fire" you over tats doesnt require a real education. Ive married doctors and dated them. They have ink they cover up for their clients benefit but they have ZERO issues regarding HR. My buddy radiologist has a pelvis that says Daddy's Whore you can see when she stretches and she pulls 250k. IT engineers have a shitload of ink they dont have to hide and routinely pull lower six figs. Brother has knuckle ink and an ink glove and is a pharmacist. My Step Dad had so much ink onnsen's in Japan banned him from bathing naked due to fear of gang activity and he had an MSW and ran a rehab clinic. I am an engineer and my coworker has a Busch can tattooed on his forearm I can see right now. He makes 3x as much as me.

How many doctors have you married?

it depends on culture too.
In germany they prefer people who are not inked, since its not as comon, etc. Especially if it is a job where you have to interact with clients.
On the other hand while I lived in the uk I saw that alot of people are inked and no one really cared about it.

There are exceptions but they are extremely rare.
Some bosses tolerate it more than others.
I work as a IT Engineer as well.
Also, I bet you 90% of them aren't ''proud'' of their tattoos. The people that are proud of them are usually the stupid ones.
I don't understand how someone could be proud of a platypus riding a skateboard.
And why he would pay for it in the first place.
It's just so unnecessary you know.
I paid 1800 EURO for my entire sleeve back when i turned 18 and I regret it even though it looks cool and people compliment me about it.
To each their own I guess.

>this

I'm a palliative care nurse (RN-BSN) and both of my arms are covered with tattoo's to the wrists...never have I once had an issue with a resident (patient) or their family regarding my ink. In fact more than a few of the folks I look after like to look at them and ask loads of questions.

That's actually not a bad tattoo at all..

Probably the shittiest in the thread and I hope to keep that title

The guy couldn't pull a straight line if his life depended on it.

Got this finished recently

Hey I saw an triad in lockup and his tats were fucking beautiful.

It's an actual style of tattooing called american traditional, lots of hipsters get ironic tattoos in this style to be quirky and interesting i.e. OP

I'm not talking about the style.
The whole tattoo is busted.
Look at how wheels are misshapen.
Look at how bumpy the outline is.
It's a cute tattoo, but the guy that did it is a poor tattoo artist.

Exactly.
Also, why would you want to have a platypus riding a skateboard on your body in general?
Might as well tattoo ''mommy issues'' on your forehead.

No words.

Bone structure, proportions, outline are all fucked up.

"XD RAndOm hehE"

Hee hee, I just leaked some piss

weeb fag

I think It's supposed to look like that.
I miss some shading on the pizza but apart from that It's a funny/dopey tattoo.

whattup~

Test

After a second look, the outline on some parts is pretty fucked up yeah. The ring around the planet looks really bad but the dog itself looks alright.

>someone spent money for this

The results are positive
You are indeed a faggot

Basic af
I bet you have a anchor or infinity logo on your wrist lmao.

>someone spent moms money on this

Cunt

Anybpdy notice that Sup Forums isnt as unbearable today?

Is it on your lower stomach?

girls are so retarded look she has the dumb hoe tattoos!

Hip bone, right side, the head sticks just above my underwear line

grazie

Finish this piece in a week or so.

Not actually me, but I have something very similar to this

>"girls"

jokes on you