Loli Thread

Loli Thread

Only have a few. Want to get the ball rolling..

Any url for loli images?

Google cat goddess

These are good

Hot af

Except when you realize children are not for fucking and you're a degenerate piece of shit for projecting your perversions on top of innocence.

Okay first time jizzing to one of these threads. Not gonna lie that was pretty intense, but I dont know how to feel.

They're cartoons faggot

Don't tell us you don't get a stiffy when watching all these...

MODS

Holy fucking shit what would your cock feel like inside that...

Nope. Why would I get a stiffy over a nude picture of a little girl that should be getting ready for bed. Tuck her in, give her kisses. She looks at you with adoring eyes because she loves you and feels safe with you. You protect her, you care for her. She will always be secure in your pure love.

That's what little girls and boys are for. To develop a non-sexual, deeply loving bond with pure innocence.

Fucking idiots. Yaw´ll are pathetic.

Which one did it?

It's not made for fucking, you dolt. Have you ever seen a 3 year old? How do you think that's going to work? You must have the smallest dick on the planet.

What about them? Do you think they really like your cartoons of pre-pubesent girls.

>vagina not made for fucking
alright you fucking homo

Does that girl look 3 to you faggot? Spoiler alert, she doesn't. Besides, it's a cartoon. I get off to these, but I would never be attracted to a real child

I may be a pedophile, but at least I'm not a sinkposter.
You disgust me.

You're brainwashed. You only believe and know what the brave majority thinks and tells you to believe. But the real life is more versatile.

3 year old vagina is not built for fucking. This fantasy tha somehow this is how little children are is about as disconnected from reality as you can get. Not only that, but it damages you and your social interactions with real people in ways you can't even begin to fathom. You are subscribing to a lie because it satisfies something in you pathetic, worthless, powerless, shell of an existence. In the end, you kill any real ability to open you heart to give and receive love. The sexualization of children is a death sentence to your soul.

Beta cuck faggot.

lol

I have two children. Know dozens of children. My real life is based on real living, not gigabytes of drawings of sexualized children in my parents basement.

Nice comeback.

At least he's not the faggot who spends hours on his life discussing 3 year old vaginas with internet pedophiles.

you lucky

Another snappy comeback. KYS.

cumback

Why are you in the thread then?
We wont ever stop posting these.

he's another autistic loser with a different but equally retarded obsession

no u
>saving thumbnails

How creative

What the fuck do you want then? A bunch of pedos raping real life children?

Hell, No.

> Got a folder full of fucking sinks.

I was already stroking before and i just opened this thread and started scrolling down clicking on the pic and went from 0-100 in like 5 seconds. I think the last pic i opened was but the op pic originally caught my attention. Now i just saved this
..... this is exciting. My heart is racing right now.

>I miss my youth as well
I wonder if this time he just built the electric generators into our bodies and that's why we experience pain and age and stuff. And there is no God above him because he killed the other two. And we killed his son but he's cool. He's got infinite sons. Aww Jesus Morty

A year ago, my 12 yo cousin was getting frisky and wanted to touch my penis. We don't know each other that well, first time I saw her in fact, and I literally saw horniness in her eyes. We were also alone at my house for the day since her family who was visiting had to run some chores. We didn't do anything (of course) but kids don't feel sexual emotions, amirite?

So what are you even doing here? Go live your 'beautiful' life, play with your kids whatever...
Why are you even here?

>That's what little girls and boys are for. To develop a non-sexual, deeply loving bond with pure innocence.

You are completely fucking insane. They aren't pets, they are future grown-ass adults who need to learn what reality is, not be held in a bubble of perfume scented lies for your personal emotional gratification you goddamn hypocrite.

Also, you completely miss the fact that this thread is about fiction. It's about drawings you demented, deranged, fucktard

As if thats the only option.... look at loli or rape children. Nice false paradigm shit-for-brains.

That's hot. Think you could cum again? I like this one

The average 14-year old is already either sexually curious, experimenting, or active. The average age of sexual expression is getting lower every other decade. One day, you're going to find your 12-year old child or grandchild masturbating to nudes of their fellow 12-year old classmates on their phones.

Perhaps one day minors having sex with elders will not be so heavily stigmatized, but as it is currently, the psychological effects it would have on the child outweigh the benefits of you vicariously experiencing the child's joy experiencing sex for the first time, please do not flirt with my children.

Well, I mean, if this is your fetish then not fapping to lolis can only result in fapping to real kids, or something even worse.

Of course they do, especially at that age. Show me one depiction of a 12 year old girl in this thread.

To ruin your "good time". Maybe get you thinking about WTF you are actually doing.

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life

maybe you should think about all the time you're wasting here.

And you are doing such a good work.

How about finding a fetish that you can actually live out in real life. Of all the things in the world that could turn you on, you pick the most reprehensible. Even bestiality is less repulsive.

Guilt would be the wrong thing to feel.
Just live with it and fap. Who cares?
Aslong as it's not real pizza no one is authorized to question your fetishes.

Maybe YOU should think about all the time you're wasting here. Filling your brain with cancer that prevents you from having a real connection with another human.

>finding a fetish.

Good luck I guess haha.

You think you didn't find this one?

"No, man, I was born this way"

Fucking transgender argument for your mental disorder.

These look at around that age. Pretty sure there are more too I've looked over

How does one find a fetish?
What kind of twisted thinking is behind that sentence?
All the fetishes that I have found me.
I didn't start looking for them.

We all know you're only here for the loli, stop denying it.
You have sick thoughts about the children in your life and you're trying to offload them here.
Go to a shrink instead of preaching.

>finding a fetish
>you pick
>bestiality is less repulsive

Okay, now we know you're just trolling.

I think I was 14 when I was where you are now. Stop yourself if you can.

But why do you care?

Look, you don't want these niggas to have real connections, let them stay here in their illusion, is way better than having them raping children or consuming cp that harm real life children.

Srsly? You put garbage in your brain, expect garbage out.

Loli shit is for weak minded basement dwellers and pedophiles.

So you are here to change me to a 'better person'? Good luck.

I don't give a fuck about your life, so why do you care about mine or what I'm doing in my free time?

Nope. Having children taught me the true meaning of love and what children can bring to life.

Because you matter, user.

I'll take the bait.
I enjoy real sex with real women just as much as I enjoy fapping to whatever the fuck I want (loli included). If you've really got a problem with other people wanking it to loli then you should seek help. Mind your own fucking business.

I'll mind whatever the fuck I feel like. Thanks.

>arale