Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

I have a short story and need your help!
>Brothers birthday
>He, his wife and me get Mega wasted
>We go to their place
>My brother goes upstairs to sleep - He is totaly wasted
>Wife and I stay down
>We start to fool around
>She takes of her underwear
>She starts to blow me
>I tell her we shouldnt do it
>She stops and I go on down on her..
>After a while she sits on my lab
>I NEVER WAS HARD to drunk...

2 Years later
>Brother found out
>what do?

TL;DR had "oral sex" with my brothers Wife and he found out, what do now?

Inb4 hero..
Need your advice

Just wifeswap. Its so much fucking easier. And then make up for being a shitty lying brother.

bump

Admit it happened
Tell him you were super drunk, because you were, and couldn't really control yourself
Don't be a faggot

well, I will but will it ruin their relationship? they now have a kid and shit

well now both of you can admit to being literal cock bros

If he already knows, what's the point of denying it.
Why ruin your relationship with your bro

Yeah op just come clean. Tell him you tried to stop her. Don't lie and say you didn't do anything because you did in fact have oral sex. He might punch you, but maybe you deserve it. Stay strong Bro.

he read her diary, I dont know what she wrote inside it. but I feel like total shit right now.

Thanks for the answers guys...

Thanks.. will try to come clean but I just dont know how

Bruh you were both drunk, it's as much her fault as it is yours.
Just man up and stop being a pussy
You ain't got shit to feel bad about.

ask your brother if he's into cuckolding if no then you're fucked

OP, just explain truthfully as to what took place... if bro is a dick, then fuck with his head, say 'Ok fine, we did it a few more times after that.. and she told me she thinks the first kid could be mine'

Well you can blame it on the alcohol. Research its effects on the brain so you can defend yourself scientifically.

well you guys are right, I am either way fucked and ruined this shit.
I can choose to man up and tell the truth
or
I can do an hero

but damn... everything comes back to me..
WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE A DIARY

WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE A DIARY

because she is girl

Call him and ask for forgivess. Tell him that he's still your brother, that you did not mean to hurt him, but that you accept responsibility for the pain you have caused him, and that you will face the consequences for your actions.

Just act surprised and say:

"Whaaat, I don't remember this!"
If he insists, start acting fragile, and say that you're starting to remember. Then say that she raped you while you were drunk, now the blame is on her.

go an hero u pathetic fuck, you betrayed your own fucking brother for some fucking head thats the most pathetic fuckin shit u can do, just end it right now he deserves better

If your bro was smart he'd dump both of your asses if your only response to breaking his heart is "waaaah why wasnt the dumb bitch more sneaky." You are a shitty person who refuses to take responsibility and make it right and probably an intensely toxic person to be around.

>>After a while she sits on my lab
I'd ask him to pay for any vet bills you may have incurred. How is your dog these days?

Thanks guys, it helped me alot
I will meet him tomorrow,
wish me luck
ok

you and your brother's wife are fucking scumbags. im glad he found out.

You don't need luck. You need courage. You have the courage. It's OK to tell him that you are afraid he might become violent. Tell him you will listen to whatever he has to say, but that violence means consequences for him that he can't undo.