Cafe Society

I want to talk about this movie but this fucking board won't shut the fuck up about either defending or complaining about fucking superheroes.

It's funny cause youre doing exactly that kek

find someone who looks at you the way kstew looks at moot

He's not traditionally handsome but in this shot I can see how Eisenberg still has a career.

They were both great in this but Stoll stole the show.

Bump

how sexy are the sexy ladies in this?

>a nerdy Hollywood type has two beautiful (Aryan) women fight over him

It's a kike fantasy, Allen is hack and a pedophile

post kstew

>(aryan)
>uncle hitler says bullshit and i lick them up

>it's a "Woody Allen makes a movie but it's not the 70s any more" episode

self-satisfied trash, like everything else he's made for the past 40 years

how was it
im looking forward to it

First film I payed to see in theaters in a while. I really enjoyed it. The bad guy from Ant-man was surprisingly good.

When Woody makes a movie you almost HAVE to see it.

Gonna download it when it comes out. Hasnt opened here yet. Its a jewish harem fantasy, 3 beautiful wasp women throw themselves at a intern. Literally anime tier writing.

Woody Allen is overrated.

honestly, i'd sell my whole fuckinf family for a wizard to appear befor me, shrink me down to lego-size and make me spend the rest of my life in her shoes

thats really weird user

So talk about it. Get the conversation going OP.

I liked it a lot. One of the most beautifully photographed of all of his films, the DP did an incredible job. Set and costume design as well. Loved the 30s aesthetic and allusions, as i'm a big fan of films of that era. Eisenberg was very good, Stewart as well. Really maudlin and affecting in the end, as the protag, and thereby us, reflect on the life not lived.

i want to drown in her feet-sweat

these

it was perfectly awful; my sister who is in love w/kstew liked it

girls dont sweat

>fight over him
Have you even seen the movie? Blake is basically a rebound for Jesse who's still infatuated by KStew, they even have the same names.

The DP was Vittorio Storaro AKA the guy who shot The Conformist, Last Tango in Paris, Apocalypse Now and The Last Emperor.

Anyway, I'm watching this film because of Blake.

Kstew is always sweety,look at her pits

make a thread OP and post what you want

he is not a pedophile, Mia made the whole thing up

>“And him me. Like, he loves to lick under my armpits. I don’t get this obsession with washing the smell off. That smell of someone you love. Don’t you think that’s the whole point?”

what did my dick mean by getting erect ?

Kstew was legit good in it

>Eisenberg

Well, there goes all my interest in seeing this film.

>eisenberg cast twice as kstew's bf

This gives me hope

3 times

Woody Allen is so fucking terrible, he's the emperor's new clothes of directors. If people did not realize that with midnight in paris then I just don't know

but then again people on this board actually like wes anderson..

Dem pokies yo!

Well, you just failed the pleb test.

>he's the emperor's new clothes of directors
Are you kidding me? Half his recent movies are complete duds. Do you even remember To Rome With Love or Magic in the Moonlight? It's his MO now to churn out movies and hope that some of them have a good performance in them.

He's earned his chips though. When colleges have courses about your work you can make any kind of movie you want at that point.

Me too. I wanna get stomped by her powerful sole forever.

Bump for soles

I like woody but haven't seen that one yet, Love and death is his funniest

felt like it was about to end on five different occasions

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D