ITT: Characters that are literally you

ITT: Characters that are literally you

*stands next to fern on the mobile*
ahh yep, sure, I'll be there, you can count on me.

Fuckin Toadie.

It's hard to hate Toadie, the show is garbage but at least he is making bank

Yeah, I forget this show still exists but to start as some chad character's fat, comedy sidekick only to carve out a 20+ year career is based. Good on the cunt.

Sometimes I dream of disappearing into the sea like Harold Bishop...only in my case I won't wash up on Tasmania with amnesia.

you need to stop watching australian television

>There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Literally me

special snowflake detected

>tfw i saw ghost madge yesterday when i was sitting on the el bogo flicking thru one of those betterware catalogues but couldnt tell her to fuck off cos i had the window open waiting for the argos van.

I remember an episode I saw as a kid where Toady was like rainman.

Toadie had a sick mane.

Amazing he went on to be the most famous of fish over brother Stonefish.

Does anyone remember when Toadie sucked the jam out of a pack of donuts and then offered one to Billy Kennedy, who bit right into one.

i was an archaeologist, now im a sexy teacher

Stonefish was a madcunt

Stonefish was bizarre. The phone thing seemed pretty sinister.

is he still in the whellchair?

Writers script Dee to marry Toadie, she requests she dies in a car accident immediately after so she doesnt have to kiss a fatty with a mullet in every episode.

Poor Toadie.

He's wearing a ponytail. Do you ever go outside?

RIP STINGRAY
NVR4GET

Its still business in the front and a party in the back.

That actress legit got ran over by a bus irl

:3
a cute

Toadie was that ugly?

Dee was always hot even though she had a huge fucking head. I did some googling but seems she never went nude.

Remember when he cucked that dude and fugged Kimberley Davies. Based Stonefish

She did some lingerie stuff in Underbelly

Same. Sometimes I look in the mirror and the face I see smiling back doesn't even look human.

----------------------------------------

Check em though

>you will never forgot that episode of Home & Away where somebody gets eaten by a shark

hes the soap version of bulk & skull

That's SO me too

>same job for over 10 years
>work my way up to being 2nd in command
>offered management at different branches
>refuse because I love the branch I'm at

'03 - '06 neighbours was goat, remember going on tarty dorris after school and bashing one off to stills of janae timmins from the show lol.. good times

Me on the right.

>mfw some drongo dogs on his mates

Hello, Sup Forums !!

>>GABAGOOOOOL!

hiya, anons.