American Culture

Why do Americans think shitting themselves in public is perfectly acceptable?

I have plenty of American friends, and when I asked them about the pants pooping in American culture they suddenly became very defensive, claiming it is perfectly normal and acceptable to poop in your pants if you are too busy to find a loo at the moment, plus you can always clean up later.

"If you gotta go you gotta go" they said

I have had this discussion with at least 6 Americans I know personally and they all find this socially acceptable.

My goal is not to offend or rile you up but to spread awareness and spark a serious discussion about this problem. You need to take this issue seriously and you should thank me for taking the time to spread awareness.

Any info that explains this phenomena would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

So you know at least 6 people with Down Syndrome. Cool.

It's not just that we think it's perfectly acceptable.

It's something to be sought after.

It's a kind of zen; a form of transcendence. It is a suppression of ego.

>America is one person
>welfare queens at Walmart are a good representation of the U.S.
>not going literally anywhere else than Walmart

>tight end

not tight enough

India gave us the idea

Except instead of pants they said something about a

"Designated shit street"

wait a minute I remember this thread are you trying to bamboozle me with copypasta, straya?

If you shit yourself in public in Australia everyone will forever think you are a weird cunt and you if you have any sense you probably wouldn't want to be seen in public again.

Americans however only inhale Big Macs and Big Gulp sodas and they are really fat so it takes them all day to get around so they're in public for a long time too. For these reasons I guess I can understand why they think it is reasonable to shit themselves in public.

POO

I lived in the US for 6 months and the amount of times I saw this was ridiculous. Why do Americans think it's okay to shit themselves in public?

can you get any more defensive, Cpt. Ameripants?

lmao

>current year
>not being familiar with the "poo for equality" movement

India POO in LOO. America POO in PANTALOONS.

IN

>you should thank me

Thank you Straya

Is this legit a thing or are we memeing?

It is odd.

I went to school in the US and I must say, there was poop everywhere.

It wasn't limited to nogs or immigrants either - professors, train conductors, the dean, etc. Everyone seemed to enjoy a good trouser smear. It was weird at first but when I accepted it (and filled my first pair of shorts with a soft, fondue textured bowel movement) it became like second nature.

We need not know why the USA treats the back of their pants like a poop hydrant, we should accept it. I personally look forward to the day when dropping a 14" coil in your boxer shorts is accepted worldwide.

>Americans getting genuinely butt blasted over this low tier Aussie shitpost.

Top jej

Straya tried to start an anti yank meme when the yanks are asleep

Sadly for straya, there is no real reason to be anti yank cept for their stupid decision to break off from King Georges succulent cock

>Germanistan

Guess we and americans both are aryan brothers. Just the colour of mother is different.

>they suddenly became very defensive, claiming it is perfectly normal and acceptable to poop in your pants if you are too busy to find a loo at the moment, plus you can always clean up later.
This was the part where I looked at the flag.
Quality shitpost, m8.

Get that one started, Pajeet.

they also poop their pants as a sign of comfort. once I visited my guest senpai in Texas and after a great meal they thanked god and pooped their pants. after I refused the father went outside with me and asked if I really felt alright and if I didnt like the food, its considered very rude there

It's 6 AM in Burgerstan and I've already shit myself twice, what have YOU faggots done with your day so far?

>dumbfuckistan

62%
%

Australia! I am ashamed of you. No longer the high king of banter, I see before me a husk of the scourge of Sup Forums, reduced to sucking copypasta through a straw as his peers leave him behind in life

Can confirm. I won't date a girl if she won't dump a log in her breaches after a good meal.

>be me
>eurofag doing exchange semester with friend in burger country
>me and friend ride public bus in Tennessee
>fat old smelly rapist looking guy sits next to my friend
>that fat amerishit literally starts to shit in his pants loudly
>smell is completely undescribeable, beyond everything I ever witnessed
>frieds face is filled with horror
>everyone else in bus acts like he dindunuffin and its ok to shit pants in bus
>guy gets off the bus
>a brown puddle is left on the plastic seat

Amerifags shitting their pants in public is a meme that became reality.

We are respectable enough of our ailing infrastructure and civility to not use the designated shitting streets, and would sooner spray taco meat all over the inside of our Levi's.

Also checked m88

It's a sign of respect here in the U.S. After we pray to the flag each day, we spend an hour digesting our pre breakfast and breakfast burgers. After that it's customary to shit yourself in public before eating your post breakfast burger, and once you're through with that you go out and embrace your freedom. Thought everyone knew that.

>shopping at Walmart excuses you for shitting your pants

It doesn't

kek

Maybe if you'd keep the Kings Pork Sword sheathed in your collective anuses you wouldn't be shittin everywhere now.
Seems your colons are still going through withdrawal from huge white cock

Fuckin' quality boys

>PANTALOONS
kek

PANTS.

DESIGNATED SHITTING TROUSERS

>tfw even India is physically capable of making it to a street and saving his fucking pants.

For shame, America. For shame...

Why would you care bout people doing things that dont effect you? Its not a big deal.

i agree, its a largely american thing

Go kill yourself Pajeet you shitskin.

WELL SOOORRRYY

Eating 12 meals per day means sometimes my poop decides when it wants to come out.

I can always blame it on someone else who has already shit their pants that day.

Well pardon us for not leaving our shit lying around like fucking heathens. At least we do it so it comes with us instead of just fouling up streets and subways like a bunch of fucking drunken micks

DESIGNATED SHITTING KHAKIS.

looks like shame is an alien concept in murica

Yes. we should throw ourselves on our swords like fucking Asians every time we shit ourselves because it's oh so embarassing to have a natural bodily function.

Go sing a poor Singapore song to your poor son Sing.

PRE-DEFINED SOILING CLOTHING

>oh so embarassing to have a natural bodily function

>literally defending shitting in pants

>Mfw when Hank Shitpants is so buttblasted that he probably left a big rope of sloppy turd in his XXXXXXXXXL shorts

i spoke to some americans regarding this subject too, and from what i got, it's acceptable if it's really urgent. but in northern states, like minnesota, north dakota etc., during the colder days they'd defecate themselves to keep them warm.
that's their culture and there's nothing really i could do, no matter how strange it may appear to me

>Bob Burgerstains visits his local designated shitting Walmart to buy some sun lotion

why dont they change promptly? why do they walk around covered in shit? buy some pants and change it out in a toilet jesus

Go tell your slave-maid to stop having her period. Go ahead. See how long that lasts.

So many, so many of you have never seen this ancient copy-pasta before. It is children who run this board now.

Banter and shitposting aside, I have never seen someone shit their pants and just stay out like nothing ever happened. Where the fuck do you people go where this is acceptable?

>average American toilet break

hoho

>tfw will never slice open my stomach and have a good friend of the family cut my head off

Say that to my face faggot, NOT online. See what happens.

Land of the fucking free. What do you want? My rights will not be infringed. How are your''s doing? Grown the balls to ditch the EU yet?

>Bob Burgerstains reallocates all of his 'don't shit pants' stats into charisma and tries to negotiate a discount at his local Designated Shitting Walmart

>america now has the international reputation of pooping their pants

meme when

rude

Ahahahah oh my what a LOONATIC you are pajeet!

Well to be fair (but not to us) we do have a RIDICULOUS amount of colon cancer and disease, so colostomy bags are fucking everywhere.

Not trying to defend anything but I wonder if the woman in the white pants may have sat in something. The brown is where your weight would be if you sat down and gets lighter where less weight is applied.

Looking at the photo next to it you can see how unlikely it is to get such even poop distribution down both legs.

As an American, my best guess is that the woman in white pants sat in someone else's poop.

Fuck this Bob Burgerstain bullshit. If we're doing this, it's Turd Ferguson or bust.

So this is how easily memes work. Keep posting the same 20 pics of random people with shit in their pants? I've been alive 3 decades and never saw anyone have shit in their pants.

>that guy casually walking by like its a normal occurance

>is obviously ill
>No toilet around probably

Everyone wouldve done the same, if youre in sweden or italy or china

>not doing this as a kid in a supermarket to spite my mum for not buying me an icecream
>not doing this still today everytime at the dairy isle

If it's coming out, it's coming out. Kind of rude of him to make a mess for other people to clean up, though. It would have been more considerate to keep the mess to himself.

Smooth.

>Europeans associating high pressure shit with illness, not with your average bowel movement after eating all this artificial crap

Talk for yourself lanklet, here our asses are so close to earth we can poop unnoticed whenever

>POO in PANTALOONS

POO in PANTALOONS

>POO in PANTALOONS

POO in PANTALOONS

>POO in PANTALOONS

POO in PANTALOONS

Look! A triggered burger

I love that we live in a country of religious freedom. It's so nice to see a practicing Hindu here in the states.

PANTaLOOns

>the rest of the world discovered our poo in pants dilemma

um ok just listen alright you fucking uppity faggots. you're not that much better than us. It's easier to do it this way. We don't even do it that often, it's more of a "once a week" kind of thing.

Was that a tape worm that flew out?

Can anyone explain it in a scientifically and non trolling way why those people have a heavy stain in their trousers? Is it the gmo food or all the chemicals (banned in the EU) in the food?

>America will be a superpower by 2030
top kek

Smooth operator

He should drink more bleach to kill that parasite.

D-DELETE THIS

>POO IN PANTALOONS

>tight end

My fucking sides

Muslim dumbass trouble maker wherever your feet touch the earth is polluted with your theocratic hate. We are about to show Islam extinction.

#rekt

its official. >POO in PANTALOONS is a meme now

HFCS