Telly police

oh bugger

You don't have to let them in.

NEETS in britain are exempt from TV licence fees

Why dont you niggers grow some fucking balls and tell the cunts to fuck off your property. Use your guns if you.... oh nm

Just pay it you cheap cunt

holy fuck the uk is an utter shithole

I'm not giving those cunts my ESA that could be better used ordering anime figurines

they are automated threat letters

they will say you owe them them 1k the next letter in bold and on the back they tell you they can make it all go away if you give them money

Its scare tactics for the old

you shouldn't even own a tv if you are in your 20s-30s

you still get them every month even if you tell them you don't own a tv

I haven't owned a tv in 5-6 years and they spam my mailbox

> can't afford £145.50 for entire fucking year
I mean they knock on your door once every 3-5 years, just give them their money and tell them to fuck off

Just buy a TV license you cheap cunt.

>TV
>Films
>Radio
>Educational programmes
>Websites

The BBC does a fuck load of great stuff on not much money. Pay it and stop being such a cheap cunt.

Friendly reminder that The Today Show, which isn't even on tv, is worth the license fee alone

I only watch anime online, why should I pay for BBC when I don't use it?

forgot to mention the "you are under investigation" letters like the police are involved

an "investigator is scheduled for such day and time" like I am going to take time out of my day and care

one that sounds like they made a court date and you didn't attend, they can still make it "it will go away if you gib money"

>actually shilling for a fucking license to watch television

fuck, you brits are absolutely pathetic man, no wonder you lost to a bunch of fucking farmers lol jesus christ you fold easier than paper

Tell them you don't have a TV then, you idiot. If you go online and register yourself as not watching live TV then you don't have to pay them.

>Implying you need to pay for a TV license

It's all government scaremongering, nothing actually happens if you don't

They've been sending me the odd letter for years telling me to get one but I never have

the bbc can be a set top subscription box and paywall their site

what they do is harass people who legitimately don't own a tv

>Willing being cucked by advertising

Shalom my friend

>go online and register yourself

No thanks, I'm not a cuck. Why should I report to a private company and give them my personal details just to tell them I'm not using their product? You wouldn't write to Tesco and tell them your name and address with a signed declaration that you didn't stoplift today, so why should you give these cunts the time of day either?

>legitimately don't own a tv
What are you worried about then?

what

you shouldn't have to tell a corporation anything

>License