Stefan 'High sexual market value' Molyneux

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Bj0RtUxXM
youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3hHZkryjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Bj0RtUxXM

smv is bullshit
i am a broke ass uni student without a car and still fuck other dudes wives while the cuck looks after their kid

hello, are there arguments here?

ONE
N
E

Maybe you're just super good looking. That increases your smv too you know.

thats not an argument

Can someone explain what this "not an argument" meme is all about?

not an argument

everyone else should just give up then

Stefan Molymeme comments not an argument on people in his youtube vids I guess.

Also

>Not an argument

People who call in his show are generally unprepared and have almost all of their opinion rebutted by Stef with the infamous 'not an argument' catch phrase.

Not an argment

Can we have ONE FUCKING THREAD about Stefan that doesn't get brigaded with "not an argument"? Jesus Christ.

NOT

not an argument

What do you mean?

he means thats not an argument

>literally not an argument

I realised the other day how much of a pseud Stefan is, he even does that thing pretentious Americans do sometimes where they even adopt a slight British accent with some words in order to sound more self important. He frames his channel as an elaborate philosophy conversation. All of the signals he puts out are "this is what smart people like, look how smart we are" and in some cases that's true, but sometimes it's just signalling.

This is a bad example put I was listening to him talk to his friend about Trump before and he said "it'd be like a great white taking on a..." he didn't just say "shark" like a normal person, he does the Dennis Miller thing of repeated references.

I actually like Stefan but I can understand how his whole thing nearly became a cult because this attitude is very noticeable in guys like L Ron. Hubbard too. When you have smart, capable people who even still overrate their own intelligence, it leads to these bizarre groupthink cults.

FUCKING

not an argument.

On a scale from 1 to Not An, how much of an argument is this

This guy is Alex Jones level fear mongerer

As if WWIII will be between muslim refugees and European Natives. That was retarded.

Intelligence Paradox in its finest example

Why? There is nothing of value to discuss.

this is an okay argument.

eat shit and drink bleach,you are scum

these are not arguments.

not an arg(you)ment

not an argument.

not an argument

he was born in germany and raised in england, his british accent isn't fake..

also, NOT AN ARGUMENT..

not an argument.

Get this non-argument outta here.

Not an argument

where are the arguments

Not an argument.

All this post amounted to is a long string of emotional diarrhea.

Try bringing facts, reason, and evidence to bear on the conversation. Try to take the ad-hom attacks out of it. It only signals to others that you had a difficult (possibly abusive?) childhood and you're projecting things onto others to regulate your emotions.

Go to Reddit to talk about your feelings. When you're ready to bring an argument, come back.

>smv is bullshit

can confirm

Getting laid is easy as piss mate. I'm no rich cunt or good look and I do alright. smv is just an excuse for shitcunts that play video games all day

There's no arguments here.

not an argument

Not an argument

A Shark could refer to any type of Shark of which the majority are not dangerous you gimp.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3hHZkryjA

NOT AN ARGUMENT, WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR PROOF

NOT

if some people are born with such easy access to pussy regardless of its your wife etc

why does anybody try

noticing a steady lack of arguments here.

NOT

Not an argument.

AN

ARGUMENT

We need some new Moly memes, I think. These ones are becoming stale.
Note: I am not trying to present an argument.

good because that certainly wasn't one

BEFORE STEF, I WAS IN THE GODDAMN WILDERNESS

A CREATURE OF EMOTION. A CREATURE OF INSTINCT. A CREATURE OF BASE HIND-BRAIN REACTIVITY.

LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THE SPANKINGS HAD FRAZZLED AND FIZZLED MY BRAIN CIRCUITS. SLOWLY BUT SURELY, AFTER ABOUT 2,000 OR SO PODCASTS, I STARTED TAKING CONTROL OVER MY HISTORY. THE GHOSTS OF MY HISTORY NO LONGER HAUNT ME. I AM FREE.

IF YOU ARE STILL ENSLAVED, IT IS NEVER TOO LATE. IF YOU ARE BLOCKING OUT THE SPANKINGS, IF YOU HAVE REPRESSED THEM, THEN YOU NEED TO STOP RUNNING. FACE THEM HEAD ON.

JOIN US AT FDR AND DONATE AND KEEP THE WORLD'S LARGEST PHILOSOPHY CONVERSATION GOING.

YOU NEEDN'T LIVE YOUR LIFE AFRAID. I WAS ONCE AFRAID. NOW I STAND ON PRINCIPLE AND VIRTUE.

Not a meme.

not an argument...

>One Dollar
>Do you support me being shot?
>Not an argument

SPANKED

Jesus fuck, all these autists that take the time to reply to every post with "not an argument". We get it, it's funny a couple of times but it gets just annoying after a while. I bet all your mother's spanked you as a child, instilling violent responsive behaviour. Your IQ is surely a standard deviation below the subsaharan African mean. Enjoy your menial and low paid profession, you golf instructors.
Good luck getting laid with that low sexual market value. Well you could always buy her a cow.

>freedom main radio

NOT.

AN.

ARGUMENT.

not an argument...

Your options:

>detect flaw in logic
>present data
>not an argument

Pick one

not an argument

not an argument

This is an argument.

how many sexual market value points do you have?

I have 45. gained 2 the other day

>Hello Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain Radio, hope you're doing well.

80 thanks to my diligent observing of the non-aggression principle

not an argument

>When you read the comment section and theres not a single argument there

Someone please help I'm all out of Stefan memes

Just leveled up to 50.

With Stef's help (and the help of FDR forums/community), I'm hoping to climb up to around 75 or 80 before I'll be ready to find a suitable reproductive partner.

The push from 50 to 80 is WWWAAAAYYY harder than climbing from 20 to 50. Those last thirty points are killers. Heard from some long-time FDR listeners that here are the keys...

- REALLY committing to the NAP and consistent virtues on a day-to-day basis.

- Finding the right v-neck (preferably black).

- Listening to Queen more.

- Making your persona more ineffably Aristotelian.

Hope you're doing well. We're all gonna make it.

not
an
argument

not an argument.

>Sup Forums loves stefan
>stefan is a vegan
>Sup Forums hates vegans

explain

these are not the arguments you're looking for

not an argument

not an argument

Why do you act like a degenerate and cuck people? I would normally be happy about the fact that you are probably white, and definitely attractive, but how you go about spreading those genes is shaddy as fuck

Not that you do it though.

He is insane and everyone is laughing at him.

NOT. AN. ARGUMENT.

Just because someone is a vegan doesn't mean we have to hate them. The good outweighs the bad in some people's minds.

not an argument

>Implying there were any arguments to be found

The not an argument meme is so unfunny and overdone. And yes, I know, people will respond with "not an argument". It's still not funny.

LITERALLY. IS. AN. ARGUMENT!

I don't see any arguments ITT

not an argument

YOU CANT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT
I"M A MARRIED MAN

It might not have become such a big meme if he hadn't started using it as a response for any critical comment on his videos.

not an argument

Its what you say when someone proves you wrong.

not an argument

(I.I) Philosophers are known to be gadflies. Socrates himself was infamous for pushing peoples' buttons.

(I.II) The most influential philosophers are those who evoke extreme emotional reactions in others.

(I.III) Stefan Molyneux evokes insane levels of emotional hysteria and butthurt while tackling major philosophical topics.

(I.IV) Stefan Molyneux is a highly influential and successful philosopher.