Where will you Sup Forums when the bombs fall Sup Forums?

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

Where will you Sup Forums when the bombs fall Sup Forums?

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

at tanagra
with darmok

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Why is there so much nuke shit on Sup Forums today? Do you really think we're getting that close?

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Shitposting

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Me...I'll be blayzin as much weed and drinkin as much booze as I can until the blinding light hits me
I intend to be at ground zero

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Gathering fusion cores; there are going to be some settlements that will require my attention.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

Well at least one city will get nuked....them Drumpf will toss everything at the lil chink fuck...and Nukes for all

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Shitposting on here

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Ground fucking zero. I'm seriously contemplating giving my American wife an ultimatum and moving back to my home country of NZ. Do you think I'll be safe there Sup Forumsros?

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Have fun with that nuclear winter shit

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

nukes don't exist. Its just another jewish fear method like space, globe, "nazis" and that lolocaust. Those missiles are just heat missiles. There were never any nukes and never will be. So, chill cuz North Korea don't prefer sucking bankers' cocks like muricans. There will be no war.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

How long are you thinking?

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Inside your mom.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

listening to Tomorrow Comes Today on repeat. maybe I'll listen to david bowies's lazarus on repeat too. Maybe I'll create a doomsday playlist.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

there is too much bullshit in this world.
something MUST give.

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

Probably in my low income home laughing my ass off because my life sucks and I'd like to see the world burn

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Ugh.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

I'll be at Dennis Rodman's house.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

I'm going to relax in the brief safety of countryside of Ireland with a few beers.

Then when I'm drunk I'll kill myself so as to avoid the imminent NATO occupation, refugee influx, Nuclear Winter, food shortages, martial law etc.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

austraya cunt

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

banging everyone's mom who posted in this thread while they're off cucking around

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit