Where will you Sup Forums when the bombs fall Sup Forums?

Where will you Sup Forums when the bombs fall Sup Forums?

at tanagra
with darmok

Why is there so much nuke shit on Sup Forums today? Do you really think we're getting that close?

Shitposting

Me...I'll be blayzin as much weed and drinkin as much booze as I can until the blinding light hits me
I intend to be at ground zero

Gathering fusion cores; there are going to be some settlements that will require my attention.

Well at least one city will get nuked....them Drumpf will toss everything at the lil chink fuck...and Nukes for all

Shitposting on here

Ground fucking zero. I'm seriously contemplating giving my American wife an ultimatum and moving back to my home country of NZ. Do you think I'll be safe there Sup Forumsros?

Have fun with that nuclear winter shit

nukes don't exist. Its just another jewish fear method like space, globe, "nazis" and that lolocaust. Those missiles are just heat missiles. There were never any nukes and never will be. So, chill cuz North Korea don't prefer sucking bankers' cocks like muricans. There will be no war.

How long are you thinking?

Inside your mom.

listening to Tomorrow Comes Today on repeat. maybe I'll listen to david bowies's lazarus on repeat too. Maybe I'll create a doomsday playlist.

there is too much bullshit in this world.
something MUST give.

Probably in my low income home laughing my ass off because my life sucks and I'd like to see the world burn

Ugh.

I'll be at Dennis Rodman's house.

I'm going to relax in the brief safety of countryside of Ireland with a few beers.

Then when I'm drunk I'll kill myself so as to avoid the imminent NATO occupation, refugee influx, Nuclear Winter, food shortages, martial law etc.

austraya cunt

banging everyone's mom who posted in this thread while they're off cucking around