>parents have meltdown every time I wanna go out
>first time they let me out they put a tracking device on my phone
>not allowed to be out of my parents sight unless I'm at school
>parents freak out when I'm alone in my room
>always have to see what I'm doing on my phone and iPad
>I need to tell parents every little detail about my life or they freak out
>let me apply to a few colleges I could dorm at but I was to give false hope
>wouldn't even let me apply to free colleges because they would be too far
>parents say they support everything I do but once I tell them what I wanna do they scream at me
>out of 365 days a year maybe one day I'll get something my way and parents call me spoiled
>every time I talk to someone in front of parents they either hijack the conversation or they creepily take pics
>they always want me to invite my friends over to hang out with them, not me
>they never let me go out, complain how I never go out, and when I wanna go out they complain
>so much more I can't fit

I swear they've made me such a pussy that I'm a kissless virgin going to a shitty local college. Honestly makes me wanna kms

You are going to make it through this

youre 18 and you cant leave your house, please kill yourself as soon as possible

Start drinking and going to parties. You'll loosen up.

You sound like a piece of shit. Why do they hate you?

Aliens and Supervolcanoes should be your prime concern. They are basic. Is you feel ambitious, worry yourself about cancer and heart disease.
+1 internet for advanced subjects like material science and other diseases
+2 for not role playing to seem more relatable.

Or you could kill them instead. Also an option, and 2 idiots less.

Start drinking and smoking weed you will soon realize how life is just one big ass game and we chose to play it very easy instead of actually trying. Drink with friends but smoke by yourself though

>Going to local college
Move in with one of your friends. Parents cannot keep you lockdown now especially since you are no longer attending highschool. If you are worried about them being cunts than do it in the graveyard shift. You probably don't have much to pack up so it should be easy

Because I'm not a lefty sjw who blindly follows everything they say

I agree with . You need to start living your own life, and the only way to do that is not under their thumb. Don't worry about being a kissless virgin right now. The priority is to take control.

Talk to the counselor at your local college about transferring. It's more common to do so after your second year, but you might be able to do that after your first. If you got accepted at other universities, contact them directly. Shoot, maybe if you tell them that your parents forced you to turn down their offer, they might be able to let you in for Spring semester.

DO NOT TELL YOUR PARENTS ABOUT THIS. Be smart: contact universities and use a friend's address (or pay for your own PO Box) for all mail. If your parents have backdoored your phone, buy a new one. You can get a decent used android phone for $50.

It sucks you have to do this, but life could be worse. You still have a nice, warm home to use as you prepare to GTFO. Some people are just forced on to the streets.

That's gonna be next to impossible. My parents let me go out once my whole life and only because it was a daytime event with security. If I'm not in bed by 10 then they flip shit. Where I live most parties start at like 9

My parents are probably gonna find some way to prevent me

Thanks user

Um, I may be a 4channer but I'm not that fucked up

Thanks but if I walked out one night without telling my parents anything they'd call the cops and set up a search party

Whoever said anything about walking out one night? I'm talking about taking control of your life. It's something that will take weeks of planning. Once you have control, _you_ can decide if you want to tell them where you are and why you left.

That's the thing though... if you're over 18 they can't do that. If you're not a minor the cops wont and can't do anything, they aren't worried about an adult leaving his parents house, no matter how much of a fuss they make. You're making excuses because leaving home scares you, and you're not sure how to go about it. Listen to these anons bud.

You know what you guys are right. I gotta start taking control of my life and stop worrying baoyt that my parents might do. I'm an adult now. I'm gonna start saving up for a new place now

Lol how ? Move out and get a restraining order on them you fucking beta faggot

Good man. I know in your situation it can feel like you're stuck or have no options. As long as you're an able bodied human, you have a shitload of options. Find ways to make money and support yourself and you'll be good. Just be ready to work hard if you dont wanna live on their dollar no matter what you do lol

Literally kidnapping/ abduction charges.

>my parents flip out

So you're legally a full grown man and are concerned about parents yelling at you? Start lifting. Do whatever you want and become degenerate. What are they going to do? Yell at you? Your dad tries to get abusive he's an old man and you should easily be able to beat him down.

The only influence your parents have is the food and roof over your head, which you obviously want to leave and get your own. Either way you win, parents give you space in their house or kick you out and you get your own life.

I know it isn't a popular option, but you could join the armed forces. They'll take anyone without a felony and if you ace the ASVAB, you could even build a career.

Have you not spoken to other family members about all of this?

I'm srry user, but as long as you don't earn your own money you can't do a shit