Actor trivia thread go!

Actor trivia thread go!

Whilst on the production set, Seagal claimed that due to his Aikido training, he was 'immune' to being choked unconscious. It has been alleged that at some point Gene LeBell (who was a stunt coordinator for the movie) heard about the claim, and gave Seagal the opportunity to prove it. LeBell is said to have placed his arms around Seagal's neck, and once Seagal said "go", proceeded to choke him unconscious.[3] After refusing to comment for many years, LeBell confirmed the story in 2012 and said that after Seagal fell unconscious, he proceeded to defecate and urinate himself.[4] Whenever Seagal has been asked about the incident, he has constantly denied the allegations.[5]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1il9FT5eZ0
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0jso/i_am_actor_steven_seagal_live_from_thailand_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I
youtube.com/watch?v=l67mnbPlfMY
youtube.com/watch?v=LuqpR7BK3M0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gn4d-UqPVN4
youtube.com/watch?v=QnB07wnDJL8
youtube.com/watch?v=es_CfKtMkVw
youtu.be/CEhYKl2sB8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post the webms from yesterdays thread

love these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=X1il9FT5eZ0

>can't choke me out
>oh, I do have a jugular vein afterall

During his time in Japan when he ran his dojo Steven Seagal met Robert Strickland a CIA employee. According to Seagal Strickland saw his fighting abilities when he fought against Yakuza ninjas and saw potential in young Seagal and decided to take him under his wing and trained him to become an agent.

Seagal did "special favors" for the Central Intellicenge during his time in Japan. After coming back to sweet home America Seagal became a sleeper agent and is rumoured still to be secretly working for the CIA.

>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics."

Another priceless example of Seagal’s ego was when he hosted Saturday Night Live and demanded that the cast perform sketches that Seagal himself had written rather than the material they already had. One of these masterful ideas, according to Dana Carvey, involved Seagal playing a psychiatrist that talks to a rape victim, and while she tearfully explains her experience, Seagal would feel her up and attempt to rape her himself. Lorne Michaels spent hours explaining to Seagal that the concept wasn’t funny nor even if they made a rape sketch funny, they would never be allowed to put that scene on the air, but Seagal thought it was comedy gold.

The japs look too asian for the role.

>The punani
>Snatched all the motherfucking birthdays

MORE webms

What the fuck? You could give my mom a weapon and she would instinctly know how to hold it properly.
Was there not a single guy at this set that taught him? And why is he o fucking obese? What the absolute fuck?

Steven "weaver grip is overrated" Seagal

Steven Seagal was part of an all-black band in the 1950s.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0jso/i_am_actor_steven_seagal_live_from_thailand_ama/

What's this """"movie""""" even about?

He learned the blues from the masters and has been said to play the guitar like a black man. His own words.

He looks like he is genuinely struggling to get up those stairs

>Yakuza ninjas

Seagal being a badass warrior

Snatching every motherfucker birthday

boudda fiddy buhh

I'm gonna need a zoom of those wandering, uncertain fingers

Non-burger here, what does MRE stand for?

It's some alternative name for field rations

That HAS to be a joke.

meal, ready to eat

Surely they have access to search engines in your communist hellhole?

Serbians must be so proud of having a superstar like Seagal train their Special Forces.

I wish Seagal would come to Finland to train our conscripts. They need to learn the art of deadly Aikido.

Post that hoverboard webm please

Seagal threads are the best

no, no it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

>ambidextrous operator who doesn't need to care about ejection ports or any nonsense like that

god DAMN no wonder the CIA wanted him

Friendly reminder he fucked the shit out of Kelly Lebrock

>The 62-year-old said: “I just like sitting with my guitar. I now play whenever I can. I am more of a blues player than anything because it’s all I know.”

>Mr Seagal recalls learning the guitar while growing up in a Detroit neighbourhood in the 1950s, soaking up the sounds of legendary bluesmen such as Muddy Waters and Howlin’ Wolf.

>He said: “I grew up around blues legends. I knew most of them. I would sit down with them and pay attention to the way they were playing and try to learn from them.

>“There are big differences between the movie stars and blues legends. Movie stars think they are very precious. It’s very hard to meet them and you have to go through 5,000 people.

>“But blues people are very simple people and very humble and they tell you stuff. I feel much more at home with musicians.”

>“Little Milton hadn’t heard me play before. I was doing this Lightnin’ Hopkins thing. Milton looked at me and nodded, like he was trying to say, “This mutha ain’t white.”

Holy shit the way he waddles around in this scene.
How can one even pretend to see him as the badass specop when moves like that.

Isn't this basically an insult to soldiers in murristan? I mean he couldn't spend 5 minutes to talk to a soldier who would have told him how to hold a weapon.

Who else a Danish and O'Neill fan here? Anybody seen Ritchie?

>As a hundred or so people looked on, the right skid of the aircraft crushed 6-year-old Renee, who was a few feet from Morrow (the aging star had dropped her). The helicopter then toppled over, and its main blade sliced through Morrow and 7-year-old Myca. According to Stephen Farber and Marc Green’s exhaustive book on the incident, Outrageous Conduct, there was shocked silence until Renee’s mother started shrieking as she kneeled over her daughter’s lifeless body. Morrow never got to deliver his scripted line: “I’ll keep you safe, kids. I promise. Nothing will hurt you, I swear to God.”

It's funny this thread popped up, I just saw Steven Seagal at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Shit happens, welcome to show business kid

Christ that feather-light grip and the stock hardly even touching his shoulder

youtube.com/watch?v=l67mnbPlfMY

>nice ital breeze... bring ya to your knees... we jammin'
Hey guys do I sound jameercan yet?

That would be funny desu but a bit too extreme even for snl

Rogan tells this story in Gene's voice

youtube.com/watch?v=LuqpR7BK3M0

skip to 1:05 for the LeBell/Seagal bit

>cs map de_seagalsurf2

Is he literally floating?

Laundering money for Eastern European organized crime.

>Not holding your rifles like a bazooka

This. Seagal knows what he's doing.

>holding it above his shoulder like a bazooka

Obviously when Seagal wields your average rifle, it becomes so powerful it might as well be a rocket launcher

You people keep making fun of Seagal's gun handling, but you keep forgetting that Seagal served his god and country in CIA and he's now a Reserve Sheriff Cop. He's more than qualified to handle firearms.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gn4d-UqPVN4

When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

wtf i hate Courtney now

kek youtube.com/watch?v=QnB07wnDJL8

>carotid artery brings oxygenated blood to the brain. jugular vein takes de-oxygenated blood back to the heart.
>ACTUALLY

Best part when on a boat with real former (employees) they said Seagal couldn't read a map and compass and was afraid of the water. He said Seagal would have trouble finding a way out of the woods if he only needed to go a mile to find civilization.

Somebody please post that orange compilation pic from his Reddit AMA.

He doesn't even try anymore. Surprised he doesn't have a sandwich in his hand

>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was trained by CIA. I was schooled in deadly combat . I was given the title of operator. They take a movie “John Wick.” They have a 5-foot-9-inch little guy, whether he was immortal or not, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never operated. He doesn’t speak like warrior. He has never held a 1911A1. They make him the John Wick?. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Old guy here.
I worked for Cox Pools (her dad's company) in the early 2000s in Mountain Brook Alabama.
One day I go to a pool for a pump repair and notice this dark object in the deep end.
It's a dead body.
I fucking freak out. Cox Pools freaks out because the person got vacuumed to the deep end pump.
The family sues but it turns out they only got vacuumed to the bottom of the pool after falling in drunk.

Anyway, I got to meet her dad a couple times and I saw pictures of her on his desk. Pretty cool.

nice and hot

MEAL

NICE AND READY

>In an interview with Spy, Goldman says he had long known that Seagal tends to tell grandiose tales about himself. Late in 1988, a former soldier of fortune and treasure hunter named Randy Widner invited Seagal, Goldman and another man to hunt for treasure off the coast of Barbados. At that time, Seagal had been telling Goldman that he’d been a U.S. Navy SEAL. Evidently this was one frogman who did not take well to water. As Goldman recalls, “Randy was driving [a Zodiac raft] in circles while Steven and I carried the gear out to him. The surf was unbelievable, really tough… He started screaming and panicking and was sure he was going to die and all that crap.” Goldman says Seagal had to be helped onto the vessel. “Wildner had to pull Seagal by his hair; I pushed his ass onto the boat with my shoulder.” Later that evening, Goldman says, he realized that Seagal could not read a compass or a map. (Seagal describes himself as “autistic with numbers.”) With that, Goldman says, he totally dismissed the notion that Seagal had ever been involved in any covert operations. In his letter to the Times reporter, Goldman wrote that Seagal “would surely die of starvation if he was given a compass and a map that led to a restaurant five miles away.”

> Whether he was immortal or not i don't know

Kek

HOW YOU LIKE MY TIDDIES

nice and watery

Gene Lebell is pretty cool dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=es_CfKtMkVw

> I'm not ACTUALLY going to tear this, it's expensive and real wool

such a badass, Iditarod Elbow

How did Seagals stomack managed to handle a raw vegetable?

he's doing that to see over his other shoulder so he can see around the wall

>master shooter
>man sized target at 10 yards
kek

He is such a joke, holy shit.
I hope he dies from being an obese fuck.

Shit, I saw the cotton tip now. Is it bullshit? Or have we found one thing that Seagal is actually good at?

>In November 2009, Seagal consecutively struck two Taliban machine gunners south of Musa Qala in Helmand Province in Afghanistan at a range of 2,474 m (2,706 yd) using a M1911A1. In a CNN interview, Seagal reported it took one glance for him to range the target. Then, he reported, his first shot was a killing shot followed consecutively by a kill shot on a second machine gunner. The bodies were later found by Afghan National Police looking to retrieve the weapon (which had already been removed). The first Taliban was shot in the gut and the other through the side. Later in the day an Apache helicopter hovered over the firing position, using its laser range finder to measure the distance to the machine-gun position, confirming it was the longest kill in history.

who is the bigger guy? Seagal or Putin?

seagal, the look in his eyes tells me he could take out putin and his guards before any of them could even react

Putin is like 5'4" and filled with botox

Even without the hair implants Seagal is a foot taller and three times as massive

>Whether he was immortal or not i don't know

pretty funny user

Yeah but Putin is a hard machoman and does badass stuff

ex KGB assassin
rides motorcycle with Russian hell's angels
Hunts bears without shirt
Owns a Lada
Speaks English

>ex KGB assassin
More like spy.

(((((Seagal)))))

Wait, how do you check around the opposite corner without potentially eating freshly ejected brass?

How do action stars with active hobbies become this fat?
He's even trying to hide it, probably convincing himself that he just looks like a big guy.

>Or have we found one thing that Seagal is actually good at?

-Aikido
-Shibari
-Tax evasion
-Bullshit

Already 4 things m8.

Aikido, dummy.

I love the way LeBell tells it
>And I guess he needed to use the bathroom, so he just went.

This takes on a whole new dimension if you believe that sexual harassment thing about him having "personal servants" who were East European 19yo's who could barley speak English.

>Subtitled Drums
MY SIDES!

>Owns a Lada
kek

This guy gets it.

>ex CIA
>fluent in 9 languages
>IQ 189.5
>Serbian citizenship
>Italian-American heritage
>Born and grew in Brooklyn, NYC
>Honorary Russian