Is anyone else getting overwhelming amounts of homosexually based videos sent to their YouTube feed or is it just me...

Is anyone else getting overwhelming amounts of homosexually based videos sent to their YouTube feed or is it just me? I'm not looking at anything on YouTube that would warrant these videos being sent to me but they are. I'm getting videos of faggots and makeup tutorials multiple times daily. I don't want to see videos about faggots and I certainly don't want to see a grown faggot applying makeup to his father. Why are these fathers allowing their faggot sons to apply makeup to their faces and film it? Why aren't these fathers being men and punching their faggot sons in their dick lickers for licking sucks? I'm in my 40's. I'm black. I don't want to see young females applying makeup. Yet these videos come to me daily. I'm not getting the videos I want to see. I spend more time rejecting videos than watching them. It feels like an agenda. I don't care about jake Paul or jake and logan. I don't know who they are and i don't want to know. I only want the stuff I'm interested in. Why is YouTube forcing these videos into my feed?

youtube and google only give you suggestions based on your search history and watching habits. you're a gaggot

just ignore it
youtube "recommended" algorithms have been fucked for a while

Wrong

>I'm not looking at anything on YouTube that would warrant these videos

face it youre gay son google found out already when you tell your ferrmily

is your gf using your computer OP?
>clue: breast surgery adds

most youtube users are under the age of 18 and love gays and make-up tutorials. also known as the feminist 15 year old who uses tumblr

No just me. The stuff I actually look up online and on YouTube never get sent to me. It's very frustrating and I've sent feedback about it repeatedly.

Tfw only watch speedruns/let's plays/vidya related shit
Tfw that's all that shows up on my feed

Surely you aren't suggesting Google has some kind of agenda, are you?

>Is anyone else getting overwhelming amounts of homosexually based videos sent to their YouTube feed or is it just me

youtube knows more about yourself than you do

>Why are these fathers allowing their faggot sons to apply makeup to their faces and film it? Why aren't these fathers being men and punching their faggot sons in their dick lickers for licking sucks?
See, you are interested

this

>mature ladies near you want sex

If that were the case I would get videos about how to make bombs and set things on fire

How naive are you to think that, seriously?

It's just you. Unless you frequently go to the trending (kike) page, your recommendations should be tailored to what they think you want.

Watch no bullshit or something like that. Right wing videos cancel out leftist propaganda.

Can't say I get this.

I don't really subscribe or watch vlog material though. If you do you're open to anything that channel may talk about or watch themselves

If that were true I would get vids about 9/11, fires, cars, guns, video games, stuff like that. I've never googled or watched one man applying makeup to another man before so why get it. Also I use Bing so what's your explanation behind that?

is it possible that google can't differentiate between people connecting over the same router?
>nah, right?

Well then I guess that wouldn't make it YOUtube, would it?

Well if you aint the fag of the network theres another fag in the network aka your son kek

im not naive but i know for sure you're a faggot m8

That's the best comeback in your limited arsenal? M8

Fuckin niggers can't even jewtoob