So Ive applied to be in the army (UK)

So Ive applied to be in the army (UK)
but right now I smoke weed almost every day mainly due to stress from my current job.
Otherwise I am fit and healthy, no chronic illnesses, allergies heart/respiratory problems etc.
I am fully prepared to quit.
How long before the drug test should i stop smoking?
Is there anything i can do to get it out of system quicker?
If i test positive for THC is that an immediate application failure?
Help me out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

My knowledge is limited, but I'd say you're better off stopping at least a month before then. If you don't have a month, then you'll need to begin purging your system of THC. You'll need to drink lots of water and jog everyday. Also, shave you head and/or beard as THC deposits can be taken from hair samples.

also interested

tips for purification of system other than that?

Drinking water and cranberry juice in large quantities accelerates the detoxification process

Water fasting will flush stuff out of your system within a few days.

From what Ive heard they don't take hair samples to test for drugs, just a urine sample to test for THC Cocaine and amphetamines

I detoxed in about a month after something heavily for awhile. Eat healthy, exercise, drink plenty of water and eat fiber rich foods. THC is excreted more by pooping than by pissing it out. Right before you test, take a three day break, don't exercise, eat like shit so your body stops breaking down metabolites.

go monk !

you aren't fit bro I bet after 45 seconds of jogging you'll have a cough attack barely able to breathe

You should stop for 2 months minimum I would say, just to cleanse your body of the remaining THC. Though it will still be recognizable in your hair for 6 months. But of course you could also just not go to the fucking army and continue to smoke weed like a smart human being. Applying for army/police is fucking retarded and morally wrong IMO but do what thou wilt

This is helpful
Anyone know about the leniency toward a drug test positive with THC?

THC can be measured from blood and urin at least a month after last intake. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

As somebody else said, shave your hair as samples can be taken from much further back using hair.

Drink good amounts of water and take some vitamin b to make your urine look more yellow if it gets weirdly clear because of the water.

Stir in baking soda in water. Down that bad boy.

First, weed is safe, literally nobody in the history of weed has ever died from it, other than car crashes and shit.

Second-you are fuck

forgot to mention:
honestly most soldiers smoke weed on a daily basis, some are also alcoholics. Doing drugs while serving is completely normal and pretty much everyone does it. So you can just start smoking again when you're in.

I agree
Does anyone know if there is any leniency toward marijuana or whether it is zero tolerance in the military when it comes to drug screening for the application?

thanks guys not OP but this really helped

Why THC takes so long to leave the body: The reason is in fat solubility of THC, the main marijuana metabolites, which they are looking for in samples. THC stored in fat cells.When your body burns fat later, the THC is released and ends up in your urine. The more you've smoked weed, and the heavier you are, the more THC will accumulate in your body. If you don't smoke pot often, you'll get clean much faster than someone who's overweight and smokes all day long.

Cranberry

Celery

Paprika

Red pepper

Water

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY