Is this the worst logo in professional sports history?

is this the worst logo in professional sports history?

Yeah. Never looks like an M. Why is it 3 colors.

Browns makes sense. It would be great if the team was good.

As a steelers fan I understand the story, we bought the land go from the American steel co. in the 70's, but I don't get its relevance to football

It's objectively one of the best. An m, an e, and a v for montreal expos baseball. Simple, clean, and great colors. You have shit taste.

the entire white section is pointless other than the top forming half of a barely noticeable m. The b is a shitty blue blob.

No

>a fucking glove

Delusional af OP. You have rappers from the US wearing Expos cap on the sole basis of its design. Genius often appear nonsensical to idiots.

Are you insinuating that rappers are geniuses?

It looks like toothpaste on a blue dick.

>74175

No. I was pointing out that it became a fashion item because most people can see that it's good design.

it's not a good design, it just has that cucky look to it that all these plebs want nowadays

>nigger trash wearing memehats

Kek, grow up

>memehats

Ha! memehats

literally everyone would think it says elb in toothpaste colors until you told them it was a montreal team and they squinted really hard to see the m

The glove makes an M for Milwaukee and B for brewers

CUTE

Oh shit, that's supposed to be an M?always thought it was some French elb

This.almost makes it the goat

e
l
b
Montreal Expos. What the fuck? I mean I get the CCH is hard to see in the Canadiens logo but this is just dumb.

expos logo is good

nationals logo is shit