Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

Just a little question, how do i get the ip of a "stranger" on Omegle?

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.domaintools.com/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't.

I have no idea but awesome Gif

Someone got my ip adress trough omegle, so it is possible...

Maybe whireshark could help? Never tried tho.

first of all you only get the IP of the ISP
of Omegle unless omegle is peer to peer

second, there is a console command that shows you which port is recieving and sending traffic to a specific ip-adress

Netstat -a

Maybe; I'm not a robot.

He got my ip, my real ip.
So it is probably peer 2 peer, do you know that command?

netstat is the command

google netstat OP

did you click a link?

No nothing... im aware of that

your shitty IPv4 adress is of no worth to anyone unless they are in your network.

What is he doing to you via you ip?

at best a DoS attack

It was my ipv4, but still you can boot my network or backtrace me...

Nothing, he just told me my ip and what provider im with...

so what? nothing to worry about
what did you do that it came to this

you can do that with the command tracert or some websites show you an approximation of where the IP might be located

Do they get your IP even if you dont have your webcam on but they do?

Nothing, i just was on omegle...
My laptop is safe, no links clicked or mallware downloaded.
Thats why i wanna know, HOW?

Omegle is p2p

yes, everyone you communicate with over the internet gets your IP, they have to or the communicaton would not work.

How about Cain and able?
Would that have the chance to work?

Don't overthink it then

for example:

I request access to this website which is located on the Server with the public IP 110.110.251.8 or something.

the server recieves a request and sends an acknowledgement back to me that it has recieved my request

the server has to know the IP of whoever requested this website so you can download the content

How do I copy/highlight text on netstat? shit always closes on me, I assume all you would have to do is google the IP to get the general range/country from where they're from?

More like this?

you don't copy from the terminal
google a website like

find my ip or locate my ip.
some of those websites also provide a GPS location for the next public ip adress available to you. which is most likely where your IPS is located.

I did with wireshark, works pretty well

Yes, as long as a connection is established

you are retarded.

I opened netstat but it closes a few seconds after I tab out, how do I copy the opposing IP's address so I can paste it?

just got ur ip kid.....

The basic concepts of ip networks are really not that complex, so you really are retarded if you cant grasp them.
Also use whois, this will get you the provider and the location of said provider. Also if you have a consumer access you can probably invalidate your DHCP Lease to get a new address assigned to you.

Run cmd first

Fucking open a terminal first.

if you have win 10 just press the start-button and type in cmd

after the command line interface aka the terminal is open, type in netstat and press enter

it should not close unless you do something strange

But i rather have his IP to backtrace by a site instead of calling his provider for it...

Where the fuck do you need to call his provider? You wont get further than that, even if you call the provider. The ip you have ends there, you can't see behind that.

If you have his ip you can backtrack him to his city by GPS locating

Only where the provider is located. Which is probably roughly in the area where that person lives, but that can be 0-???km.

no you can't unless it is a public IP and you only get the city where the public IP is registered.

you need his private IP, from this you need to get his public IP, call the provider te public IP belongs to, ask them "who in the last 30min had the private IP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX", and they will tell you to never call them again.

Aah, i get it. Thanks

>call the provider te public IP belongs to, ask them "who in the last 30min had the private IP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX", and they will tell you to never call them again.

Isnt there a way to social engineer it?

By knowing someone working there. Otherwise highly unlikely

Take this as an example, getting more than that is impossible except social engineering some guys at said provider
whois.domaintools.com/Sup Forums.org
The "private" address is not taking you anywhere, it can be arbitrary. The provider COULD tell you which subscriber got that IP you already have, but they wont. Everything behind that IP is natted, and so is his private subnet.

if it uses UDP try this
#iptables -A INPUT -p udp -m limit --limit 1/s -j LOG --log-prefix 'incoming_udp_'
$watch -n 1 'dmesg|grep 'incoming_udp'|tail'

Stop these inconsistent shell markings, it is horrible

fuck off and sniff my feet

In The Netherlands every internetconnection/household has its own public IP.
Only mobile phones get private IP adresses.

Holy lulz that's the most retarded insult I've heard in a long time

Ok, How do I high/copy text from cmd then? i dont want to write this shit out manually

Right click, highlight.
Sniff this :(){:|:&};:

Would gladly fuck off and sniff those feet

Wtf are you talking about?
What don't you want to write?

He is too lazy to type in 4 octets.

It's all done on their servers so you really don't get it without being in there.

Wait that just it

>>YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT

I'm so fucking tired of people thinking like this.

DO YOU HONESTLY think that the only difference between you, and someone how actually does any type of 'hacking' is the fucking effort it takes to download an app?
What the fuck.

Maybe drawing him a picture with easy to grasp shapes will help him. Also dicks.

Yeah boot your network? That's a weird term why don't you tell me what the fuck that means.

Oh and fucking back trace.
Backtrack. What a joke.

It's likely a strip of code that only shows it to you and not to him.

That's sad

I think he means ddos

Nope.

Nederlands?

Nope.

It's a different type of network so yeah it's not hard motherfucker. This isn't the site that being discussed.

I dont want to have just from tab to tab
also, right click -> highlight doesnt work, I only get 'mark'

Then you don't care enough. Get the FUCK out of here.

You understand there's an entire board for tech right????
If you wanna do this so badly why are you not asking them?

Then how would someone get the location if not from googling the IP address?

Im Indian, do not speak to me this way

Does this suffice for your aids ridden brain?

Tell us, with simple words, what you are trying to do. I've lost track of what you were doing

Holy fuck dude.
You understand the internet existed before google right? Could we just not find that info?

How about the WHOIS command.

How many Ohm for that resistor though?

For some people computers are magic

Can confirm Wireshark works

42, just enough to blow ~1.2kW of heat through him on 240V grid voltage (i know its ac, also too lazy to scribble omegle)

>>this.

Like I said in a thread yesterday, everyone should be made to take and PASS 2~3 credits of computer science in school (not fucking keyboarding because as a society we are past that being a 'skill') and at least 1~2 credits of shop/trade/auto so they can at least have some fucking understand of this old ass crippled infrastructure that we thrive on.

To do what?
Why are you saying this?
This is Omegles traffic that your caping, not the other persons.

>and they will tell you to never call them again
kek

You can get the IP; Set it up, Send them a message, wait for a reply, get their ip.

People use wireshark on omegle to get someone's in as it's peer to peer like Skype all you have to do is watch udp and it comes up not that hard

Again, these packets of traffic you get getting ARE FROM OMEGLE SERVERS, who hosts the conversation. It is sent from you, to Omegle, who send it to them.

Prove me wrong. Post a cap of the actual message inside the packet that you capped in wireshark.

I'm not even script kiddie level and I can work it out, Fuck you.

Again if your not gonna post the fucking cap then what your saying doesn't mean shit. I've told you why it doesn't work that way, and unless you can tell me why I'm wrong, then just saying that I am has no merit.

We're not talking about any kind of fucking script we're talking about local and outside fucking basic networks, so your little terminology drop means nothing either.

>underage

Waiting for screencap