>Hilary will be the next president of the US
>The UK will remain in the EU
>WW3 will never happen
>The world becomes more and more liberal with each passing day

no
no
west vs islam is right now
not once BRIC joins the conversation

Screencap this so that you can remind yourself that I was right :^)

Sorry assholes, but this leftist pseudo-intellectual establishment revolution exists solely in your heads. The right-wing is on the rise all across the world. In Latin America, the era of Hugo Chavez and the Pink Tide is coming to an end. In Europe, people are mobilizing to defend their great continent against the Muslim hordes. And in the USA, Donald Trump is marching to the white house, and Bernie Sanders is marching to the nursing home. Leftism is no longer valid. The Rainbow of Tolerance and Diversity™ terminates in mass graves , desolation death and destruction.

No one cares about the babies who cry racist anymore.

look at those legs

>Hilary will be the next president of the US
There won't be a next president
>The UK will remain in the EU
There EU won't remain
>WW3 will never happen
It all ready started
>The world becomes more and more liberal with each passing day
It won't, its impossible. Women are only to do this shit in white countries because we have basic human rights and equality. They are destroying the only thing that allows them to exist.

>people are mobilizing to defend their great continent against the Muslim hordes

They're not doing shit. More immigrants poor over the borders everyday and all Europeans do is complain about it on the internet.

Or pretending they never came while we sent them to Germany and UK ;^)

>this leftist pseudo-intellectual establishment revolution exists solely in your heads.

Just the other day your country made changes in legistlature facilitating transitions for transgender people.

Every day something like this happens.

The world is becoming more and more liberal and people like Trump will never be elected.

>b-but the people are waking up!

No they aren't. You only think that because you spend your time in right-wing echo chambers.

Just look at her little face..
She's so proud.

Pretty much this

Reminder that the Syrian civil war is the Spanish civil war of WW3, see Russian testing new weapons

As long as I get my NEET cash I don't give a damn.

>>The world becomes more and more liberal with each passing day

But that's not true. Take international borders, for example.

100 years ago, most nations in the world didn't even have passports. If you could get somewhere (and integrate socially), you could live there.

The western/developed world was more economically/fiscally liberal 100 years ago, with little or no income tax and far fewer regulations governing what you could and couldn't do as a business.

The world has become more restricted and less liberal in the last few centuries.

You just can't see it because you are blinded by technological improvements and material wealth.

But a rich slave is still a slave.

Smell the kike

But the world is actually becoming more religious by the dsy. Conservative people have kods. Liberals dont. That last claim is patently false.

Look at that snoz. What a jewish looking bitch.

SHE LOOKS LIKE AIDS SKRILLEX
MY SIDES

Holy shit Sweden.....

I hate liberals/leftists so much.

Nope, only your fucking country. You white Swedes will fucking die and you'll have no children to replace you. You're country has fucking surrendered to the shitskin invasion. Cucks.

Seriously delet these people

European Liberals are not liberals, they have no concept of what liberalism is. If you do not maintain a consistent morale compass with all situations you are not a liberal.

Conservatism will make a big comeback in europe when black people and islamic people become the majority, they only vote left for now to get what they need to propagate.

Muslims and black people almost always hold very conservative ideologies. All the conservatives will have to do a two minute prayer and they will be able to live their lives the way they prefer while all LBGT people will be curb stomped and charged for whatever crimes the conservative government puts in place.

What you are seeing in EU and US is not the rise of liberalism it is the death of liberalism but EU liberals are too stupid to see it.