What headphones does Sup Forums use?

meme 50 xbox

ATH-M50x, cause I don't know too much when it comes to headphone shopping, but I do know how to find what every budget shopper online circlejerks.

E80s with foam tips
I own SHP9500s but there is literally no bass so I use these for music and 9500s for movies/games

I'm planning on getting blue tooth headphones because no matter what I do my wire headphones stop working in one ear after a few months. So can I get reccs for bluetooth earphones and earbuds. Provide models that are he best quality for the money as well as just generally good reccs without that consideration. Thanks

akg k420s / shure srh440s

HD 600s

B&O Beoplay H6

I use the boss of them all; Bose headphones.

AKG 553 Pro

Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro

Would you think upgrading from SHP9500s to HD600s? would be a good idea?

I'm wearing those right one. Best headphones I've ever used so far.

HD 280 Pro
I think they were on some headphones chart posted here when I first started lurking. Pretty good, had 'em for a while just need a new top band though since it's pretty wore out.

Senn HD650 = reddit
Philips SHP9500 = Sup Forums users who think they're patrician for having an Arch Linux Thinkpad where they watch Karagarga movies
STAX SR-009 = true patricians

th-x00. not the perfect signature but they're pretty decent. Thinking about buying some true open backs.

>STAX SR-009 = true patricians
>head-fi.org

AKG K240s

head-fi worships HD650 though
unless they're the occasional HD600 loving contrarian

Yeah but outside of head-fi there aren't a lot of Stax owners, broke college student nu-males can only afford M50s.

I've never heard a Stax, must be nice.

HD 280 Pro master race reporting in, also nice dubs of dubs

I bought some SHP9500s for $55 on Newegg so I'm using those

Audio Technica ATH-M40x

Not that guy, but I've listened to pretty much every pair of headphones on the market and the 600's are in my top 5.

is this why mu has such bad taste in music?

t. /hpg/ guy who thinks he's cool for owning an 800 S

(you)

kz-ate and i control 24 bit flac from my watch...

AKG K712 and KRK KNS-8400

Senn HD598
M50s
Shure SE215 with foam isolation tips

Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9. I love them. They're super comfy, sound fantastic, don't require an amp (though I keep one around anyway), and are pretty attractive to boot.

An HD598, Soundmagic E10s, and Beats Solo 3 Wireless I got for free when I got a macbook pro for school

k702s. they kick ass.

What are some good poorfag IEMs now that the Xiaomi Piston 3s are done?

wearing them right now! never thought i'd see someone else...

Mee M6. Soundmagic e10

these are my daily drivers. very good for the price but the lower frequencies are too weak. They're still very comfortable and I love the removable cable though.

Are Bose headphones are meme?

M40x with replacement pads. Previous M100 owner. Plan on getting HD600s or HD558s with a magni in the future for open headphones.

DT770, 80ohm with a Fiio E10K.

I feel like I've reached my end game with headphones.

Shure SE 215

I buy them for the cable.

> long af
> made of kevlar
> lasts long time
> when I need a fucking pair of headphones I have them
> speakers aren't too shit

the weak point is the connectors... such is life.

does Sup Forums like the HD201s? theyre a bit cheaply built but they sound great for poorfags like me

I have the Bose QC-15's and they sound really good to me. They're also the most comfortable headphones I've ever worn, and the noise cancelling is great (if that's something you need). Can't comment on other Bose stuff, though.

apple earbuds rn but any audiophiles got rec's on good earbuds in the $30-$50 range?

I have them and I think they're alright, I have decent speakers so they don't get much use unless its after 11

those. VE monks for something really cheap

this is the only choice

V-Moda M100. Lasted me 4 years now with no problems whatsoever.

5 - only when i want / need to block out background noise.

6 - hardly use these anymore but whatever

Honorable mention: MDR-7506

This, they were being memed hard on Sup Forums when I got them back in 2014

Did you have the 10s or 20s? How would you rate them? I was thinking about getting a pair