Fluffy

Fluffy

the migration begins.

last thread 404ed, where is my story Sup Forumsro

>Hugbox=My Little Pony 2.0

You cannot refute this.

Are the drawfags from last thread still here?

personally i think it depends entirely on how it is done. if it goes all the way to "friendship solves everything" than yes, very much so mlp 2.0

But if it is simply taking care of the creatures like a decent human being, and the character is not a brony, i do not think it makes that mlp 2.0

I'd love to see fluffies being killed Bulletstorm style.

Get a drawfag on it, stat!

I never got why hugbox existed,why not just watch MLP like the rest of the Bronies? I'm not about to judge mind you.

Good to have ya back, Chocobro.

If it isn´t abuse or sadbox, then it´s the exact samr thing as My Little Pony.

Kweh.

Okay, this fluffy shit, alongside the diaper threads and cuck threads as well as the IG/FB fap threads are cancer. You guys are so fucking pathetic, im not even laughing at you losers anymore. You are all serious about this, you enjoy these threads.

Who in the fuck would enjoy any of these kinds of threads? You people are all fucked in the head and the worst thing is, you are all ALIVE. Why the fuck are you not dead yet? KILL YOURSELVES. I FUCKING wish hitler would come back, or someone similar. I fucking want you pieces of shit gone. You are cancer to the world.

So there was a guy who requested this in last thread. Hope you're still here.

compared to those we are non lethal cancer, we only occupy 1 thread at a time, those ones have like up to freaking 3 or 4. go pester them.

Lol keep getting angry at shit that's out of your control faggot. It's cute.