OK guys I am in the deeprest shit I have ever been in...

OK guys I am in the deeprest shit I have ever been in. To begin with I'm in a mental psych ward surrounded by crazies and nutjobs.

I ended up here after 2 fights with my younger brother I took my stuff and was heading out when he stepped in front of me and said give me your keys. I said no. He stands there and is like give me. I said no.. then I said move. This went on for abit and he finally attacked me. He was beating and I was beating him up. We were equal with him slightly edging me maybe. Then my father joined in and took the keys out of my pocket. Then I couldn't let it go and it went on and on and my mom joined in and they are like this is nothing a parent should see blah blah while actively twisting my arm from hitting him. So now it is 3 against one. I finally break free and my younger brother pushes me from top of stairs and I fall 5-7 steps down and hit a bike. They then all disappear into the house.

This has devastated me and now I am locked up in mental psycho ward. What happened was my younger brother mainly alongwith my family put me on a form and police arrested me near our house a day or so later and brought me to psycho ward. Now I am locked up and tomorrow there is a meeting with the psychiatrist and my family. I am humliiated.

Some people have suggested reporting it to police... first how do I do that with being locked up and second I have revenge on my mind.

I keep thinking I should get out of here go somewhere outside the city and relax for a bit, get my strength back and then come back and attack them. Like my parents and my younger brother. They will no doubt be shocked by this I think but I might get beaten up again. But I have no other option my pride has been devastated and I donno what else to do.

But should I report it to police and let it go *once* I get out of here or should I prepare my mind for a revenge scenario? Like go outside the city relax in a place through airbnb(I can afford it for a week or two), get my strength

back and revenge.

I should mention alot of my anger comes from a numbness I have developed over the past month or so, so I need to talk to my parents and younger brother and then attack them. Yeah that is about it.

How are you on Sup Forums if you're in a mental ward?

They have wifi and you can use your laptop in your room. They have very few single rooms. But I have a roommate. He is quiet and all but he stinks like hell.

>revenge against your family
>people who fed you
>12 yr old detected
>gtfo Sup Forums

>I have a roommate. He is quiet and all but he stinks like hell.

Kiss him, and fondle his junk.

Let it go or it will only make things worse. And get out of there.

This, also you sound like you might be in the right place as far as cooling down. Don't hurt anyone, hurting people is crazy, revenge drives you crazy. You sound like you're young, trust me time in on your side. Get back home, don't pay mind to your parents walk your own path in life, cross with no other than the paths you enjoy walking with. The best revenge is disregarding them and enjoying your life because of it. They will always be able to make the wrong assumptions of you because of your negative actions.

>To begin with I'm in a mental psych ward

Bullshit. Phones and all electronic devices are taken from you upon arrival.

Can you get me some good DANK then? Since you can "do anything". I need it or the voices come back.

OP fucking deleted his post because he knows people will call him out on his lie.

This

What's it like being a fucking liar? Phones and communication devices arent allowed on the wards, or even in ICU-MH units.

Come on OP, defend yourself and how you managed to get internet access?

OPs had his bluff called, he's left the building.

Bad LARP by OP

OP atleast stick around long enough to try and make your troll seem at least alittle bit believable

I hate low-energy trolls

At least make it a little interesting right?

Fucking exactly. I hate how as soon as OP was found out he didn't try to defend himself as well. What a spineless cunt he would be irl.

OK back. Went for dinner.

As I said this is like san quentin of psych wards and they don't care or something. I was surprised too. But this place is evil. Full of evil and the patients are like prisoners... threatening you with their looks, lunging at you around the corners when you pass by them etc.

They allow phones. They allow laptops but not chargers.. but if you are stable enough they will let the laptop chargers too.

MY NIGGER. What you are saying makes zero sense. They allow you to have laptops, but you cant have chargers? So I basically have until my laptop dies then its well fuck i guess i have to go rob some other homos who still has battery so i can keep shit posting on Sup Forums

>OK back. Went for dinner.
>As I said this is like san quentin of psych wards and they don't care or something. I was surprised too. But this place is evil. Full of evil and the patients are like prisoners... threatening you with their looks, lunging at you around the corners when you pass by them etc.
>They allow phones. They allow laptops but not chargers.. but if you are stable enough they will let the laptop chargers too.

Since OP wants to keep being a faggot and deleting the lies he gets called out on

DONT DELETE YOUR SHIT OP YOU LITTLE CUNT BE A FUCKING MAN AND LET PEOPLE DEBATE IT

abusive = fuck off

> threatening you with their looks
What does OP mean by this?

Is this you OP? Because I would really like to have a discussion of your ideas.

No that is not me.

Hello OP, thank you so much for coming back for our discussion. Now then, on to my previous question. What's it like being a fucking liar? Phones and communication devices arent allowed on the wards, or even in ICU-MH units.

I'll continue on a discussion with you if you answer If you truly are on a phone you will be able to post a picture from your room/the surrounding areas.

nigga fuck you

Why do you keep deleting your posts, OP?

So. Much. This. Thank you poster. No one help OP with his revenge until he explains his lies.

Would also like to know this OP. You barely even give people time to reply to them

OP please just answer the question, Im ten minutes from clocking out and ive been waiting almost an hour, CONFESS.

Revenge isn't going to do anything but make you look worse. Then make your life EVEN worse. It literally makes no sense. Get over your hurt ego, grow up, and move on with your life. It's horrible to go through shit like this and especially if it's family. Still, revenge isn't going to make things better, just destroy whatever shred of a "normal" life you have left.

Well then, if you want to discuss revenge, post pictures of your surrounding areas so that we atleast know that you aren't pulling shit out of your ass.

I've done two tours in the psych-ward. OP is a faggot and a liar.

I went into a psych-ward once, and 2 of my friends have aswell, I believe OP is a faggot and a liar aswell.

3 months in 5 different wards. OP is a liar. Not a single one would ever allow anything like a phone. Screens can be smashed and the glass used as a weapon. Its the same reason you arent allowed to have laced fucking shoes on the ward.

see
Grow up.
But, I'll entertain you, atleast, and will discuss revenge if you post pictures from your phone you are apparently allowed in this psych ward.

Ffs people, in my country (at least in the pshyc wards my friends were in) the electronic devices are allowed, maybe he is from more open facilities, because you know, there are different forms. Also at the youngsters (children, call it whatever you want) mobile devices are allowed. I believe OP, he is in some serious shit and I don't think he would write such a long essay if he wasn't really in this shit.

>OP in some serious shit
>Come to Sup Forums about it

Surely he should have known better. He deserves nothing from us. OP is a lying faggot at best.

I can easily post a pic but then someone might recognize it or even pick on that.

If you don't believe me fine.. just walk away.. I am looking for advice on revenge. laters

I can easily post a pic but then someone might recognize it or even pick on that.

If you don't believe me fine.. just walk away.. I am looking for advice on revenge.

If you don't believe me fine.. just walk away.. I am looking for advice on revenge.

Yeah because someone in your psych ward would obviously be browsing Sup Forums ay.
I... actually think this OP is nuts guys.

This is not me op. This is someone else

OK so you will post pics than?