You're not going to believe this...I caught my wife cheating while I was away....

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

You're not going to believe this...I caught my wife cheating while I was away..She took this picture and sent it to me..

What do I do Sup Forums?

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!1!!1

Blake Long
Blake Long

Offer her a free audio book from audible. Cant cheat if you are engrossed in a good book

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

I was hoping to marry her and have kids...Turns out she was cheating on me...To top it off..She thought she was being sneaky.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

laugh at your shitty bait
and laugh even harder at any newfaggot too stupid to recognize why this is shitty bait.

John Myers
John Myers

Well, that blows. Sorry to hear it man.

David Flores
David Flores

Bro it's not funny...You're a fucking piece of shit. It made the headlines when I announced it to a blog writer..

Joshua King
Joshua King

Where is the black guy hiding in this one again??

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

duh its always the pillow

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

I seriously don't know what to do...I've wasted 1 yr of my life...FFS

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Let her fuck, I let my wife fuck whoever... it's a lot of fun tbh fam... she doesn't bone blacks though...

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

Uh, who's taking the photo?

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

I can't let that happen.

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

She told me her gf was over and they were hanging out watching movies and she sent the picture when I texted her. Why, what do you think or who do you think took the picture?

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

cease this faggotry bitc

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

I've wasted 1 yr of my life...FFS
wasted one year doing what? looking for an opportunity to spam this old bait from 2007?
She told me her gf was over and they were hanging out watching movies and she sent the picture when I texted her. Why, what do you think or who do you think took the picture?

you still trying to convince a few newfags this is yours and not a shitty picture photoshopped 10 years ago?

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

Dude it isn't really his wife, it's an image he found on the internet super highway

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

If I'm lying then explain my doubles I'm getting.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

If I'm lying then explain my doubles I'm getting.

you can't even get that right, faggot

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

I'm not lying! I'm not a faggot!

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

This picture has been online way over ten years, prick.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit