Are Norwegians the peak of human evolution? Does Sup Forums know any country with more...

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Are Norwegians the peak of human evolution? Does Sup Forums know any country with more beautiful, intelligent and creative people than Norway? Don't mention Sweden, cause we all know they are cucks.

Pic related, female Norwegian iceskater or something.

All urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1493/67/1493679041585.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Norway_(872–1397)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nils_Waltersen_Aasen
youtube.com/watch?v=nn5hCEMyE-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hōryū-ji
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-best-places-to-live-in-the-world-is-norway-according-to-the-un-s-human-development-report-a6773891.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
soundcloud.com/jmack_thesavage/jmack-on-the-track

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Are Norwegians the peak of human evolution?
yes
/thread

Joseph James
Joseph James

more beautiful, intelligent and creative people
It's amazing what can be accomplished in a totally white western european society not dragged down by brown degenerates.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Ukraine, russia, and yes sweden.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

RUSSIA LOL

John Perry
John Perry

russian girls are known to be the most attractive on this planet. Lots of models are russian or have russian ancestry. Also the soviet union made tons of scientific advances and research. If you think anything else, your opinion isn't valid.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

Russia is fukking big with lots of people so changes that there are nice looking girls maybe even with the rest but it will mean there will be more of them.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

I actually agree for the most part. Russia is top tier, but still below all Western-European countries. Especially historically.

The proble with Russis, or to be more accurate, the Slav genes, is the way it manifests itself in males. The Slav genetic is near perfect for females, but creates horribly weak, slave moralistic men (for some reason). Just see how they look. Most Russian men are straight out ugly, left alone alcoholic.

This is what drags Russia and other Slav countries down.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Until the kebab, Germany. Also Japan

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

This is the peak of human evolution according to this faggot.

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

lemme guess, you've been here since 2016

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

A swede myself, knows how badly we fucked up with the immigration shit. Norways did good. Wish I lived there but it's really expensive lol.

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

Yeah. But still a notch under Norway. Norwegians basically used Europe as their playground for hundreds of years. They discovered America HUNDREDS of years before Colombus.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Show me an 80 years old nordic woman you granny fucker, as you seem to enjoy those you fucking retard.

first result on google for 'russian girl'

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Expensive? Not with a Norwegian salary ;)

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Lowkey lowlife like me who is not capeable of work cannot work. So that fancy sallad salary is out of the question tbh. Better chances of living life is getting a norway citizenship and committing a crime.

Justin White
Justin White

Anyone saw norwegian Karsten Warholm win 400 meter hurdles and become a world champion? It happened an hour ago

Everyone else were black

He wore a Viking helmet afterwards

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Under rule from Denmark....

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

We all know Denmark is/was cucked by Sweden.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

That's why I made this thread. But I couldn't use a pic of him. None of these virgins would care about the thread then.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

But Norway was cucked by both...

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

What about jews?

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

No rule under Denmark at that time. Actually Denmark and/or Norway didn't really exist like today. We were all one people, like we should be today.

I don't mind the capital to be Copenhagen. Deal?

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

Yeah, makes sense.
Shit was cash, I hit my mother in the back when he passed the finishing line

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

yorgie shmorgie i am from da denmark do you vant a fanta? dant ya vanna?

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Here is Norwegian. Would you Fuck?

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

The fuck you talking about? That happened like 300 years before danish Norway

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

did he beat usein bolt?

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

something smells cunty in denmark

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

that's a granny... worst cherrypicking ever, did you even try???

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

Were.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Japan, Israel, Switzerland.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

No fuck. that and in the union with Denmark we where not one people, there where always a difference between danes and norwegians. It was also a very shitty time for Norway and that why the union is called the 400 year night.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

Silje Norendal

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

real norwegians

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

also danish/swedish girls are not as pretty as norwegian once.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

fuck off

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

yeeeah... no thanks.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

No, Bolt doesn't do hurdles, and he had his last run like 2 days ago, same championship.

Very nice picture, they're inuits though, their genealogy is different from most norwegians.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

I think nord/northie proved to me that they are. If anyone has her pics still I could use some.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Look to Iceland for the best of humanity. The are basically purebred Norwegians.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Ukrainian women

David Lee
David Lee

I could get better than this
You probably can't even get your cat for sexytimes

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

...at the hurdles?
I mean, probably. I'd probably beat him at CS:GO, too. I bet Gordon Ramsay could kick his ass in a cake-baking competition!

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

purebred
You mean inbred

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Deal, we should unite once again, I'd rather leave out Sweden this time OK? You can get the King as ruler, I don't care

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

You could say the same about a modern picture of Swedes lol

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

not Inuits, Sami.
Sami are the earliest ethnic group in the area. Right after the ice age

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Name is Hege Bokko btw.

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Norway girl big sluts! Me vacation Norway. Many sucks of dick!

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Yeah, if we talk about "true" [insert nation] then we'd have to use those that have lived there for a long-ass time IMO.
Their ethnic orientation, is what we're talking about here

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

lots of russian girls have mongolic properties, makes them sexy and more healthier genetically

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Finnmark is only good for its natural resources anyways.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

norwegians = white sandniggers

without their oil they would beg the eu to join

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Sweden is fucked dude, fukin muslim invasion and half of the population is retarded pro pussyfication of youngh men

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

nobody responded to my funny comment. well forget you guys. i'm going to facebook to post dog memes.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Sure, the King is kinda Danish though.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

lol, stormfront exaggerations, just the same alt-right propaganda. *yawn*

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

That's how heterosexual beings work, genetic diversity = better humans

Not necessarily racial diversity

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Kek

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

This is why Norway is superior. Their coastline has always invited European blood to their genetics.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

lol

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Aha....

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Not joining EU was the best decision Norwergians have ever made.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

And why is that?

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

Fuck yeah it was, and we even made that decision twice

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

beg them to join what? A coastal raid Africa?

Norwegian with 1/32 part spanish (?) blood master race reporting in

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

exaggerations

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809

ffs, niggers have ruined our cities and now these moronic Europeans are flooding their cities with them. These people don't belong here, they need to go back to their mud huts.

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Yeah, lots of Spanish and Italian blood in the mix.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

true
Unions are shit. We learned that the hard way.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

He also have alot of swedish blood in him. But we should not be in an union with Denmark again. It was shit last time it will be shit again.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

+ Dainish is hard as fuck to understand
Swedish is easyer

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Nice connection drawn

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

The union would decrease the democracy of Norway, leaving decisions to be made by the EU rather than democratically elected ruling parties.

The EU would allow large companies to get a tighter grip on the Norwegian market, making it damn near impossible to enact policies around protectionism, and therefore increasing unemployment from failed farmers and the like.

Etc., etc., I have a speech lying around my office concerning this, but who the fuck cares

Source: I am an educated norwegian politician.

Juan White
Juan White

Half the population doesn't live anywhere near where migrants do.
Most Swedes have such limited interactions with immigrants that they believe whatever the media says about them.
Liberals in Sweden thought that the immigrants were going to become doctors and lawyers because the tv said so.
It's only a matter of time user,

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

I swear, not even the fucking danes understand danish, they're all just faking it

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

LMFAO

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Well its true if Norway joins the EU all the shitty countrys in europe will fuck us over. We got fucked in unions with Danmark and Sweden why should we be fucked more?

James Torres
James Torres

You shouldn't view it as a union. It would be one new European powerhouse called Scandinavia, with its autonomous region. That way, Lappish people could have it their way too (which, to be honest, would be a bad deal for them, but its still what they want).

After that, we should have government incentives to have lots of children to increase the population. Women should be encouraged to be mothers, not whore themselves in all kind of businesses like today.

This would be a good time to start removing the bad seeds from our lands. I wouldn't say gas chambers, but something similar if they refuse to return to their respective non-European countries.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Democracy is mob rule.
The European Union is dominated by Jews, for some reason beyond me.

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Our immigrants became mostly doctors and shit, but the current fucking government decided to kick out the valuable immigrants, and to keep the welfare-whores who refuse to learn norwegian. God, our current government is fucking up so goddamn much

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

Ukraine
Beautiful

Opinion discarded, clearly bait.

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

Yeah keep telling yourself that.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Today Norway does exactly what the EU wants without having a say in the process. How is that better?

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Politician on Sup Forums?
I didn't believe in democracy before, but now it's gotten to a new low

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

still sound like we are getting the shittier deal. Like we always do.
anyway nice trips.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

No

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

I agree, I hate our fixation on everything having to be "democratic"... but you seriously won't get any votes if you don't claim you are going for more "democracy", and the campaign months are hard enough as is

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

The 92/92 rapists in Oslo in 2010 who were not ethnic Norwegians agree that your women are beautiful and look forward to niggerfucking the beauty out of your people

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

Of course not.Norwegians are Cucks too.I don't know anything they discovered or invented. What's creative or intelligent about Norway?I don't think they were even a empire.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1493/67/1493679041585.png

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

beautiful, intelligent and creative people
Avg modern norwegians are lanklets with subhuman facial features & low IQ.
Norway would be a literal 3rd world shithole without the oil

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Lol, I'm not fucking around. I literally do government and other political work for a living. I know the stats, and the so-called "strict" immigration politics put in place by the current government has led to an increase in immigrant-related violence, immigrant unemployment, and a decrease in percentage of norwegian-speaking immigrants.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Norway_(872–1397)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nils_Waltersen_Aasen

try better trolling

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

I've been on Sup Forums for ages before going into politics, it's a hobby to visit the boards from time to time

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

black dont crack

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Russian women, well beautiful, are worse then American Barbies when it comes to money.. no piles of cash then no pussy.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

It's barely better at all. The EOS-agreement (EEA-agreement) is bullshit, but half of our parties are too scared to do shit about it.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

Well I educate migrants for a living. And as far as I can see things have become alot better under this goverment.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Because your work hours have shortened, and the curriculum has decreased in content? They literally removed the previosly mandatory 3-month norwegian classes at the immigration centres (? asylmottak).

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

yeah, I think we got thing figured out pretty good.

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Peak of human evolution
Mentions Slavs
Nigga what?

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Proof by example. You're dumb. Please off yourself. You are probably a British degenerate.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

ITT: norfags

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

All hail the cucks of the north!

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

You really have no idea what you are tacking about do you?`Just like all the lefties.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Who you calling a cuck, bitch?

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Hahahaahahahaha.. thanks blattebro. Saved and will use to troll /pol/

William Roberts
William Roberts

tacking
just like all the lefties
guys, we have a mensa member among us

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

What have Norwegians accomplished?

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

the Swiss rank up there for me. Every swiss person I've ever met has been good looking, super chill and highly educated.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

yup

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Vikings were the Niggers of their day. Get over it.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

It's an old picture anyway.

lrn2reverseimagesearch

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

Sure, what happens in your classroom is definitely reflects what happens on a national scale. My advice is to get back to teaching the ABCs, and stay out of politics, because holy shit you have no clue what's going on outside of your workplace. Fucking facebook-"politicians"

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

Accomplished?

Well, Norway normally top most national rankings in the world, such as highest average intelligence, best country to live in, highest GDP per capita.

The number of Olympic winners from Norway is disproportionally high considering the low population of the country. The same with Nobel prize winners.

Historically, Norwegians (well, Vikings) basically invented shipping and navigation, and discovered the Americas hundreds of years before Colombus.

Norway is also the country in the world you are most likely to become rich (net worth of 30 million dollars or more). Basically, the American dream is more likely to come true in Norway.

What you got, son?

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Mother. Fucking. Cheese slicers.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

youtube.com/watch?v=nn5hCEMyE-E

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

person I've ever met
Nice objective point of view, user. You must be a scientist?

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

See

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Which party do you represent?

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

And still the Vikings fucked them in the ass.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

No one talks about your country and nobody wants to live in the fucking arctic that's why you have a population of 12 and it's peaceful.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Norge > alle

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

this

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Fucked who in the ass?

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

LOL You clearly are dumb

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

The Labour Party. (Arbeiderpartiet)

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

implying they wouldnt be unemployed and violent anyhow

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

Well that explains a lot.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

And by calling yourself a politicians, what does that mean exactly?

Do you hold any national offices? Are you an MP? I guess you can safely tell us, since DNA has so many MPs anyway.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Said the teacher who couldn't even get a job at a real school and ended up having to teach immigrants.

John Cruz
John Cruz

haha, this is gold

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

The Anglo-Saxons, for instance.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

The Labour Party. (Arbeiderpartiet)

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Not in fishing and farming, which is an ok tradeoff for access to the inner market.

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

This cathedral is a 1000 years old. In Norway.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Another structure we built just after becoming Christians (after the battle of Stiklestad in 1030).

So basically 1000 years ago.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

I am indeed an MP. I live in Oslo and go to gay bars ever night. I don't understand why people don't want more brown penis inside the country.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Yeah after southern Europeans came and showed northern primitives culture.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

That's Ireland though.

And no, I think you're a different user.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

The white male is the pinnacle of human evolution.

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Local branch board member, member of the county party supervisory, county branch board member, and my actual jobs are working for the Labour party, arranging campaigns and stuff, and a secretary job in the state, connected to parliament work. Got some other less interesting positions as well.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

Yes after you were cultured. Even after all that Scandinavia however is still a wasteland of bad food and white trash.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

You guys are about as cucked as Sweden tho.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

LOL, I probably know you.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

And where might you hail from my good Sir?

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Yup, that's me, because I'm a filthy fucking liberal.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

The main cathedral builder where mostly builders from France. Cathedral building is a heavily specialized profession and the Norwegians didn't know how to build it.

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

Yep and the world now speaks Norwegians and looks to the Scandinavians as a global hegemon. Yup the vikings were the victors.

Lucas James
Lucas James

Ask me about it the next time we meet, lol

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

I would say the British and the Spanish were the two greatest European empires, which is still very evident today.

Does that mean that UK and Spain is better than present day Norway? Asking for a friend.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Dude, you don't talk about Sup Forums.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

A liberal who wants to ban sex get rid of freedom of speech? Nah, brah. You are just a cultural marxist.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

You'd be surprised how many norse words made it into the English vocabulary. A result of you being our little bitches.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Black smokes crack

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Norway is not creative. Norway invented almost nothing.They are just like sand Niggers who live in oil.Their ancestors were bunch of Barbarians,and those today are Cucks and Libtards.
I partially agree about ''beautiful'' part but even that is subjective.

History without Norway would be pretty similar.History world without Russian or British or Spanish influences for example would be completely different in many parts of the world.So think about it.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Same garbage really. Are you saying that Norway has a radically different quality of life than those two countries? I'd rather live in Nigger poor Spain to be honest. The quality of life there is still light years ahead of the Scandinavian trailer park.

James Turner
James Turner

OMG this idiot. He actually invited the nignog to come sleep over at his place.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Yeah, I've actually ready that something like 40% of the English vocabulary is Norse.

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

artificial fertilizer, object-oriented programming, aerosol spraycans

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Olympics isn't much you can brag about now that your routine of destroying blood samples have been wrecked. Try winning now when you can't cheat anymore. Johaug can teach you.. oh wait. She cheated too.,

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

Spain is in a recession, but its not that poor actually. The GDP is pretty high (much higher than Greece, Portugal and of course Eastern Europe).

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

Ban sex? Where did that come up?
But yeah, the fixation on freedom of speech/democracy is waaay over the top in my opinion, and I literally just want this country to stay 'good' before we end up a hellscape like Sweden, or a liberal joke of a country like where most of the Western world is headed. The online tests have appointed me titles like socialist and marxist/marxist-leninist, but I don't fucking care about titles, I care about beneficial politics for Norway.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

freedom of speech/democracy way over the top
marxist-leninist
So, yeah.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Ok, user. What isn't garbage then?

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

Lol people are struggling to make a living in Spain. The youth employment is 39,2%, and young people can't afford to move away from their parents house

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

wtf are you talking about. No cheating going on there.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

That's how it is during a recession, retard.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Ban sex? Where did that come up?
Labour made it illegal to have a good time with paid pussy, aint that right?

And let's be honest, if you had the chance you'd ban internet porn too.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

The quality of life there is still light years ahead of the Scandinavian trailer park.

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

looks near identical to a British back packer I fucked back in 2004.

She was an amazing lay , only cost me three pints of beer & 2 hours banter.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

I remember when Marit Bjorgen came to visit my workplace when I worked at a fish farm (some promotional shit, I dunno). She just ate some salmon, filmed a few scenes at the cages, and left. All within two hours of arriving. We literally spent two months of preparations for that visit. It sucked.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

backpacker
Holy shit you must be old.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

Think i saw bjorgens dick in the last rating thread here.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Who the fuck cares, retard?

David Morales
David Morales

during the recession of 2008 norway increased spending and unemployment did not drop. Spain is still going through the aftermath of that.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Would you fuck a white girl with that face ?

I wouldn't.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Well fuck, what did you expect her to do? Suck your dick?

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

One of my favorite Norwegians.

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

If I had the option of living with my parents in Spain or living by myself in a freezing cultureless wasteland like Scandinavia I'm pretty sure my life would be sweeter in Spain. They have the better deal. Food, women, culture, weather.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

of course, you're gay

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

And this beautiful example of architecture was crearer when uncle Varg visited

Also: you scandifags should be a lot harsher against the sandniggers invading yout country. In 50 to 60 years, you will be fucked, like France is now.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

34 , brah.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Yes, because Norway did anti-measures, they are not EU members (and can do their own Keynesian moves economically), and the oil prices were still extremely high.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Why? She is annoying as fuck and her films are boring beyond belief.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

when uncle Varg visited
He didn't actually set fire to anything.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

Everyone seems old when you arn't even 20 yet.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Yeah, same as me. I suspected it.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

A Lot of Norwegians vacation in Spain. you are right, the climate is nicer. it is also nice to take advantage of the struggling economy. a norwegian paycheck will get you far.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

Oh christ... if only you knew how history works... do you really think that this today photography matches the reality of 1000 years ago ? Those churches are usually build and rebuilds decades after decades and it's very hard to know how this church was supposed to look like when it was initially made. Learn how to history.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Yeah everyone knows the Norwegians of the happiest people on earth. That's why black metal really took off.

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

Lol how are slavs not at the peak?

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Oh yeah, that shit. I don't really have much of an opinion on that matter to be completely honest with you, but I don't agree with the decision of criminalizing it, as it leads to more shady business around the norwegian prostitution business.
It was before my time in the Labour Party, but if I remember correctly, the Center Party were the ones pushing it, we mainly agreed because of a huge spree of voilence towards prostitutes in Oslo at the time. But yeah, if you wanna ban sex, go see KrF (the Christian Folk Party), they're pretty funny to discuss these topics with.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Slav here - Average IQ is 100, everywhere, no exeptions. Some slavic countries have definitely more beautiful women than Norway. Creative? That's not about where you live you idiot, there are different types of creativity.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that we've reached the peak of human evolution?

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Many of those churches were never rebuilt, retard.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

accepts the premise and answers
attacks premise
thinks the iq is 100 average everywhere

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE DUMB, SLAV TRASH KYS

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

That would be terrifying. Kinda drunk atm, so I'm just posting bullshit to pass the time.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Of course. We all know wood is a very durable material which is not damaged by things like wind, humidity, heavy rain, dry cold, and things like that (that doesn't happen in Norway for sur)... who's the tard here ? Mythology is very beautiful as long as it stays mythology

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

He meant in slavic contries
Dont hate us cause you aint us

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

I don't remember the Center Party being very vocal tbh. It was mainly pushed by the women's group within Labour. Saera Khan, Ramin-Ommundsen etc.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

These seals are adapting very well to land.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

This applies to all old structures. What, do you think stone is indesctructable?

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Asians aren't people you dipshit
Japanese maybe the best Asian, but still is below all of western races.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

American confirmed

David Green
David Green

Are you trying to compare stones durability with wood's durability ?

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Yeah, stone and cement is pretty much indestructible.

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

The average is set to 100 in every country.. You've probably done IQ tests on facebook only, right?

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

It's a beautiful church. Well done not-Sweden.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Ok. Let me ask you this. What do you think is the oldest current standing wooden structure in the world, and what percentage of the current wood was in the original structure?

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Finland.

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

So basically Swedish blood mixed with Saami and Slav blood?

Try again Fintard.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hōryū-ji

Look! There is no wind in Japan!

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

peak of human evolution
russians are fucking retarded and are dying all the time because of their rampant alcoholism. Don't be a retard.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Norway is a socialist shit hole.

Prove me wrong.

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

we're not talking about blood, we're talking about evolution, you mongoloid.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Go back to /pol/ pls

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

Blood is largely being used as a metaphor for genetics. Evolution is about genetics.

Who is the mongoloid?

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

Is it you Store?

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

I wish. The country is just filled with social-democrats pretending to be socialists.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

Jonas Gahr "Superstar" Store, reporting in.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

metaphor
lol You are stupid.
Finland's society is completely different from sweden and russia. First, they fought the russians hard and bravely. Second, they don't tolerate the mudslimes like sweden. Third, they have a great education system. Four, their women are beautiful

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

Not to mention, when they took weapons technology from russia AND germany. They managed to improve it. The high score for sniper kills is a finnish man btw.

James Harris
James Harris

Oslo is the greatest city on earth, this cannot be disputed.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

free greenland

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Oslo is a shithole. Trondheim, on the other hand, is the most beautiful city I've ever seen.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

finnish
/thread

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Lol, classic Fintard.

Mentions the school system and sniper.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Most of you are alcoholics, just like the Slavs. Wonder why

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

You're all just butthurt we stole all your pretty women and now all you're left with are the offspring of your ugly ones

Mason Green
Mason Green

simply cant stand the neighbouring countries like norway,sweden and russia

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

failed to occupy their new land

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Everybody sees Finland as a strange, isolated shithole, just like it is.

Noone cares about your opinion. Noone likes you.

OK?

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

eurofags are so sad is this what they do all day? arguing which nationality is better. man its actually depressing.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

LOL

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

dat TineMelk tho

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

no one cares about you
finland is the only western country that has good relations with russia
better to be isolated than be norway that has higher crime rate

finland will always be better than any other country. for we are superior to all. look up education, healthcare, innovations/technological advancement per capita, FINLAND IS NUMBER 1

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

also we have the most languages learn/spoken in the entire world per capita

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

Norwegian singer Sophie Elise getting blacked.

How does this pass as peak evolution ?

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

and finnish people have the highes IQ in europe

Liam Price
Liam Price

they only norwegian i know is breivik and ipsen

bonus cheese slicer

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

I want a strong norwegian woman and piggy back her every day to do errands.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Nah, Norway has higher average IQ.

Higher GDP. Higher standard of living. Actually, we are higher than Finland on most rankings, except that you drink more coffee, and have more press freedom or something.

I`m not saying Finland is a bad country, but jesus christ. Have you been to Helsinki? It smells piss everywhere.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

You were lucky and found oil, that's all.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Not only that, you managed to throw a fortune 500 company in the garbage in a few years. You are too backwards thinking. Nokia should be the present day Apple or something.

A part from that. Most Finnish people seems to have this need to "prove" stuff about Finland. It perfectly demonstrates how insecure you are as a nation and country. Sad.

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

do you even understand different cultures?

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-best-places-to-live-in-the-world-is-norway-according-to-the-un-s-human-development-report-a6773891.html

Look at this. Do you see articles like this about Finland?

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

What`s that supposed to mean?

Running out of arguments and made up facts?

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

your argument is invalid for you dont provide evidence either

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

What you got, son?

Almost everything you are using to type your words onto this fucking site was developed in silicon valley, california. The processor your laptop/comp is using. The OS it's using. The server OS it's using. The GPU you're using.

Developed doesn't mean invented. Remember the caveman invented the wheel, but we don't give his ass credit for the car.

A bunch of 20th century faggots made the wheel, we made the car, and we profited the fuck off of it.

That's what we got, son. Now go buy some more iphones.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Every time I address something, you change the topic.

I just posted a link. Norway is number 1 in the Human Development Index, which is an average of many different variables and is the closest thing we have to measuring what is the "best" country in the world.

I mentioned Nokia, which I think proves the Finnish mentality. It could have been such a big company, but you got sidelined and didn`t follow up on the development.

Your average IQ is high, but still lower than Norway. Actually, Italy is the highest in Europe.

You got nothing, except your stupid mythic sniper, and your admittedly good school system.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

I have a norwegian intel i7 faggot, with an nvidia norwegian 1080ti gtx boiiiiiii suck my nordic dick!

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

beautiful maybe, but creative? no.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Developed doesn't mean invented. Remember the caveman invented the wheel, but we don't give his ass credit for the car.

wellp there goes my fn rebuttal

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
This is the norwegian take on the danish language!

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

Yep. I could spend weeks emptying my balls into the far right.
Damn.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Absolutely.

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

You seem to think that "invention" only applies to consumer electronics, and stuff you use in your everyday life.

This is a fallacy.

Norway, being a country with a population of only 5 million, is world leading in petroleum technology.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Ukraine, russia, and yes sweden.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

found meme on internet
try living here, you mongoloid fuck.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

i clicked on the thumbnail and it didn't get any larger...

you scandifags should be a lot harsher against the sandniggers invading yout country.
norway has way stricter immigration laws than most countries. get your facts straight.

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

having strong opinions about a country you've barely heard of
never lived in norway
having strong opinions about history when you don't know any history
never had a class in norwegian history
thank you for your poorly informed opinions. i really learned a lot about nothing at all.

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

jmack is the peak of all humanity
soundcloud.com/jmack_thesavage/jmack-on-the-track

Levi King
Levi King

obvious fake is obvious

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

what shit box country are you from Americunt?
russia is dope, and russians who come to this shitbox country such as myself only do it because its realy easy to make money when competing with literally retarded americans who cant do math or think for themselves

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

Har du en god grunn til at jeg skal stemme på AP?

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Go shove a vodka bottle up your ass bitch.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

north norwegians
ftfy

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

sami
real norwegians

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Hydro den forste olje
Is this mjod? I'd definitely drink the fuck out of that little delicious bitch.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

anything larger than a thumbnail?

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

beautiful
They all have blonde hair nibba

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Not anymore. They've allowed the Muslim plague to infest their once great homeland of prosperity and virtue. All the great white western utopias are headed for the iceberg.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

The oil was what got them out of their poor ass igloos, yes, but they've invested that money wisely & have the smallest gap between the rich and the poor.

They have this radical view point that, without a healthy middle class, the economy doesn't work well.

I am an american & im trying to find a job in norway; because the american dream is alive and well (in norway).

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

U sound jealous man

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

What`s your background?

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Graphic / product design
Ive done local business logos, typography, a few chairs, tables, toys, & lamps
Really wish i could break into the videogame industry though

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Nice. Should be possible to get something in Oslo. Not video games though.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

I got no programming skills to make websites, i hope they got they'll infrastructure to support me.

Current boss has me calling up carpenters, welders etc all day. Making me haggle for prices and jewing up every project until it looks like shit.

Fed up living in america

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Real americans

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

Europe
Middle East
Asia
Americas
you mean, Italy, Mesopotamia, South East Asian and South America?

David Nelson
David Nelson

try living without the sun for 6 months, you wouldnt survive

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Hadde vært godt med et kaldt glass melk nå kjenner jeg

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit