Where the fuck are you, bitch?

Where the fuck are you, bitch?

Dude, I'm one of those fucking cows.

Except, those fucking cows were at least impregnated by the farmer, so they were fucked by his hand, you fucking virgin bitch.

You know what?
It's better to be called a virgin bitch than to have a fucked butt, like a fag.

Fuck you, Negro bitch, why don't you go fuck a cat, you fucking bitch nigger faggot? Your mom's a faggot, not me.

You should fuck a nigger if you keep calling me a negro bitch. Omfg, my mom's not a fag as long as I come from her fucking pussy.

Is you mom's cunt big?

You should know this better than me, you freak.

I haven't fucked your mom, you fucking creep. Your mom's cunt is so big, the festival was held inside her.

Gizz, this is hilarious.
But anuway, probably your penis is so little that I could masturbate my ear with it.

Your penis is even smaller.

You snail, I bet that photo is prettier than your penis.

I don't think my penis looks good because I'm not a faggot, what the fuck? Although, truth be told, I like putting my dick in my ass because my ass is tighter than your loose pussy.

WTF, BITCH!?!?!?!
>I like putting my dick in my ass
The gay inside you make you so creepy. At least my pussy is cute and longer than your penis.

Your pussy is grey. I rest my case.

You have no idea how grey is your brain. You use as an excuse. Like, it's obviously it works better than your penis.

What the fuck, you fucking whore? You don't have so much courage in private, you cowardly fucking whore. Why are you screaming when fucking if you don't think it works, huh? You should be bored by it if it didn't work, not push me away. You are a fucking retarded whore.

You're so focused on that game with cows that you forget this is almost trolling. YOUR PENIS IS GREAT, YOU DICK. I love it, but don't get too proud.
BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Oh, man, this is bullshit. You are a fucking stupid whore and I shall whip you with my righteous dick across your virgin fucking face as the Lord Almighty has whispered to the ancient Jews and the milk people.

You perv, my face will be even more beautiful after that and you'll still be a freak.

But your face is already freakish. You have long hair like a faggot, and you have no facial hair like a child. You look like crap, compared to real humans. You can call me a faggot, but Santa Claus looks more human than you.

You are hairy everywhere like a bitch. Congrats...