Hey Sup Forums so I recently discovered that I get astral projections. I usual get them in the morning...

Hey Sup Forums so I recently discovered that I get astral projections. I usual get them in the morning. By any chance can I see people that are awake during my astral projection??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfPLC_LQb5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I have...

with that being said I can hit up my neighbors right?

Fuck yeah! You can Astral rape their hot daughter too.

I'll astral project myself to McDonald's for some tasty McNuggets! LOL

....this HAS to be a troll.

If not can someone shoot them please? I would but guns are illegal in my country...

>astral projections

THINK. Suppose you're successful... and there you are, floating above your own body. How fascinating! So you fuck around for an hour and come back and... gracious! Your body has been occupied by some other spirit!
Oh fuck! What are you going to do, dial 911?

Yeah, it's wild. What happened the first time you did it?

Turns out no other spirit can fuck with your body though

I'm curious how this works. Anyone got some beginner tips? wanna try if I can succeed

No I said I'll try with my wife. Because I have heard stories about astral sex that you go to a body sleeping and transmit sexual energy to them. The person sleeping ends up dreaming that they had sex with you

Do you get possessed after flying around in your dreams? AP and LD are essentially the same thing. No spirit leaves the body, the astral projector simply experiences an altered state and tunes back to waking consciousness when the projection ends.

Anyway, OP may visit other people while projecting, but that happens in his own 'personal reality bubble.' There is no astral plane per se. It's all super complicated, though.

I used to get sleep paralysis, now I get astral projections. There is this one trick though

I understand what you're saying and what you said isn't 100% what you wanted to say. Because it's complicated to explain

Yeah, exactly. Like I'm not saying that AP and OBE (or LD for that matter) can't have supernatural elements.

It took me a few days to do it. It starts with intention. Every night before you go to bed you have to have the goal of doing AP. Besides that, there is a technique you can use to help. The goal is to keep your mind awake while your body goes in sleep mode. Repeat a phrase in your head over and over till you fall asleep. Like I said it may take a few days or weeks, but that's how I did it.
When it finally happens you'll be awake all of a sudden and hear a loud ringing in your ears, as well as your body will vibrate, almost violently. This is normal, from here you want to just give in and let everything happen. Have the intention to float up and you will. Then your free to explore the Earth and universe.

I reach upwards and I'm out

Can you like teleport to places or do you actually have to travel there?

You have to visualize and feel yourself rising. It's different for everyone though. You have to find what works for you.
Now a disclaimer: AP seems cool and all but when your on that plain, you will encounter other entities. Some friendly, and some not. But don't be afraid, cause they can't physically hurt you, and you can return to your body with just a thought.

Idk never tried. I usually fly around at light speed. I have heard that you can go places with just a thought. But that's usually experienced ppl who can do that.

try walking around your house first then go next door. eventually you'll get the hang of it. #1 rule is stay safe

Any vid recommendations or sites on how to get started? I found this. Is this good? youtube.com/watch?v=XfPLC_LQb5k

We should all make a GC on AP who's interested