London Mayor Sadiq Khan: 'I'm hoping' Trump doesn't win

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/06/opinions/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-ahmed/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Bibi_blasphemy_case
ourmayors.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN

>mayor

If he wasn't a mudslime no one would give a fuck.

Can't critique the Sadiq

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN STRIKES AGAIN

is sadiq going to be assasinated soon

Sadick should just let democracy take its course and stop being a fucking paki

He knows he's fucked up.

Isn't the Lord Mayor of London the one with all the important connections to the banks/Anglo establishment, even more so than the Queen?

He's a potential prime minister you know. He's well on the road to the leadership of the party for the election after next.

>yfw he does

Nope. Labour are loosing the working class vote because they dont take immigration concerns seriously. He might lead the party, but it will be a dead party

I'm legitimately disgusted at the thought of this.

He's only a potential prime minister if London votes are suddenly worth 10 regular votes.

Isn't there some law about who can be a PM in the UK, like how the US can only have a legally american president?

t. Increasingly nervous mudlslime

He's a Muslim, which basically gives him immunity from the government in europe

Nah, 10 years is simply too long away to predict. While Labour will take a while to rebuild, it's also plenty of time for the Conservatives to crash and burn completely.

Will he be PM? Who knows, but it's certainly a possibility.

He's legally British and was born here.

He is a Muslim so he has full political and social immunity against any evils or ills.

No matter what he does there is a whole legion of cucks and useful idiots who will jump to his defense, if the first wave of apologists fail then the muslim community will rush to his aid and this in itself has another tertiary legion of apologists.

Please nuke us.

>implying Labour will even exist in 2025

The thing I don't get is, why are these mudslimes with those gay ass Arabic names. In the US asians are called Bob/Rob ect. (general white names). Same goes for niggers. But for some fucking reason here in the EU these sand diggers just keep their names with generations. It literally disgusts me.

Well shit, when will the "current year" craze end?

Increasingly nervous Muslim man thinks America will lose for the millionth time

Oh look a Muslim that integrated shames Trump. If all the Muslims and Mexicans integrated like this fellow then there would be no need for a man like Trump. Trump wins.

No that one controls the city of London. Completely different.

nobody cares

if anything, being attacked by a mudslime will only increase his appeal

He also said that moderate Muslims are 'Uncle Toms.'

Isn't that the guy who threatened the US?

>Please nuke us.
No, if we're going to attack, we will be liberators, not wanton destroyers. It's always darkest before the dawn, friend.

He's still a sly bastard that makes digs at white people, the only high profile Muslim I've seen integrated in Europe is Mesut Ozil.

Why does he care if Trump gets elected? Does he have some stake in filling america with muslims or something?

Ah the United "if you oppose muslims they'll become violent" Kuckdom.

When will you become openly hostile so we can liberate you?

Trump must win

for just like rome and just like babylon before it

this failed empire must burn

>suddenly pol cares what the mayor of london thinks

Trump should cite this case, from his country of origin en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Bibi_blasphemy_case
If you believe that Muslims should be welcome in your adopted county, then why not use your influence to defend a poor Christian woman in the former.

I hope the sand nigger Emir of London gets beheaded for being too "moderate."

Ahahahaha holy SHIT Britanistan!

Don't worry, he might take over the party, but labour is cannibalizing itself at the moment.
He will reside over a corpse.

It's more of a "told ya so" about Muslim politicians in the West looking out for Islamic interests ahead of all other interests.

Well, no one with half a brain is surprised by this. It's Islam, a totalitarian system that is directly incompatible with Western values and has a strong drive to expand and swallow other cultures.

Really, anyone with split loyalties, like people with double citizenship or Muslims, should be banned from political offices. How can they serve their country well if the well-being of their country will not be their main priority?

We should ship London shipping containers filled with rapefugees. I bet the new Sultan will be thankful for more voters.

In the US, niggers give their kids absurd names like shaquandra and dookmarius because they think it's "African" and it's pretty hilarious because actual Africans have names like George, Richard and Mary. Asians here keep their Asian names as their legal names but they Americanize them for informal usage, which is probably the best way to go; maintains their heritage but also shows willingness to conform to our society.

Khan'd thank you enough

He sure has mastered that "Why Won't The Mean White People Stop Attacking Me?" face.

A far left globalist hopes one of humanity's last hopes doesn't win. Shocking!

>black president
>has so many black mayors they have their own association
ourmayors.org
>UK has one Islamic mayor
>calls Britain cucked

Because they are in europe for conquest.

If the blacks arent muslim they are basically no problem.

Also black crime is ysually petty crime or low level gansterism, islam is a global conspiracy with a track record of success in conquest

>my shit doesn't stink as bad as yours
>that's why it's okay that it's smeared over everything

They're not here to be a part of or contribute to Western civilisation.
They're here to make Western civilisation an Islamic shithole.

>shitskin hates Trump

News at 11.

>Labour are loosing the working class vote because they dont take immigration concerns seriously

Refugees are fleeing Islam, they're on our side.

Niggers literally destroyed Detroit.

B8

>Refugees are fleeing Islam

Wow, is that why they're wearing hijab and praying 5 times a day?

You fucking idiot.