Why are you setting your cars on fire again Sweden?

Why are you setting your cars on fire again Sweden?

>vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/branner/syv-biler-paatent-i-svensk-by-politiet-foeler-seg-hjelpeloese/a/23685278/

The source is in Norwegian, just ask if you want anything translated.

Bump for visibility

Its just the structural racism in the Swedish society that makes kids do these things.

I would take that as a joke, but then I noticed your flag. Stay cucked sven.

Metal show stage props desu.

Is there anything that mentions a reason? Like do they explain why this happened?

not enough culture

So from what I've been told by a Swede. It is financial suicide to buy a new car in Sweden.

do niggers really need a reason to chimpout?

I am pretty sure it˙s the migrants who expected more gibs me dats but realized that they have to share a small cuck shed with sven.

Your just a racist.
>Like do they explain why this happened?
Yeah, warm weather, structural racism in the Swedish society and socioeconomic reasons.

Not being tolerant of burning Western Civilization to the ground is islamophobic.

No. Everyone knows.
Look in OPs link and translate some of the top comments. Looks like we're waking up..

Fuck off proxy troll.

>Fuck off proxy troll.
Förstår inte norrmän ironi? Det där är bokstavligen förklaringen som Sveriges PK människor anger.

>Look in OPs link and translate some of the top comments. Looks like we're waking up..
Comments on articles concerning crime. That's pretty cool, I haven't seen that in Sweden in over 5 years.

Jesus, somebody get those Åke and Börje under control.

Because they want to summon trudeau

It`s the youths Sup Forums, it`s allways the youths.

Luckily most of our comment sections are open.

The newspapers are talking about taking them down because people dont say and think what they would like them to think and say.

Hopefully they will stay open.

You could comment anonymously like 10 years ago but then the papers where like ''wow, so much hate, this will go away if people have to use their real names''
Turns out people still stood up to their bullshit lies even when forced to use a real facebook account so then they just shut it down completely.

>Her er det bare en ting som hjelper, send inn politkkerne som har lagt grunnlaget for dette.

Dose comments

>Hopefully they will stay open.
just about the only reason why people even bother visiting these jew controlled papers(skib->goldman sachs). They are going shit broke cuz people want news not 68/SJW bullshit.

And each time each fucking time with immigrants not one fucking single comment supporting it

I know some papers have shut down the comments and moved them to facebook,
most likely to try to dissuade people from commenting harsly.

It`s a sad state of affairs.

Jesus i cant even click right.

>Send in the army and remove them

Based Randi

kek

>just ask if you want anything translated

How about the whole fucking thing? Faggot.

Top comment, currently 408 likes atm
>Kurt Curtis Larsen · Sotra vidaregåande skule
>PÅ tide politiet i vårt naboland tar av silkehanskene og kaster de så langt bort, at de aldri får bruk for de igjen!!! Makan til oppforsel av disse drittsekkene, som kommer til et fritt land, får gratis kost og bosted. Og hva er takken?? Jo de går los på det samme samfunnet de har flyktet til...Arrester samtlige og send tilbake dit de kom ifra!!!

>Its about time that the politicians in our neighboring country takes of the silk gloves and throw them so far away that they never return again!!! Outrageous behavior from these shitbags. that come to a free country, get free food and housing. And what is the thank you?? They attack the very society that thtye fled to... Arrest them all and send them back to where they came from!
topkek

Not my language so its probably not perfect.

I can speak norweigan too, when im very drunk and puking

>I can speak norweigan too, when im very drunk and puking
That's danish.

I thought you guys had to learn swedish?
If you can read swedish you could probably understand alot of norwegian aswell.

How is the media covering this in Sweden?
Alot of people here think they are ignoring and hiding it.

>How is the media covering this in Sweden?
I have no idea, i stopped reading out MSM a year ago.
>Alot of people here think they are ignoring and hiding it.
They ignored when i still read it anyway. Friatider, avpixlat and some local papers might write about it but Aftonbladet Expressen didn't say shit unless it was a total chimpout that lasted for days.

Good thing your government is actively searching for and persecuting people who step out of line and post something that might hurt another person's feelings.

I come from a ski town in the US, small town, but chock full of olympians and almost everyone is Nordic or German descent; most of the great figures we looked up to were Nordic ski legends. Some of then even lived in my town. When I was a kid we would always watch old videos of skiing legends doing their thing, our coaches would point out what they did that was revolutionary, even got to meet a few of them at one point. They formed my image of what Sweden and Norway were growing up, snowy places filled with mountains and beautiful, athletic people who loved what they did and were successful doing it. When I think of someone from Scandinavia I still think of a guy like Stein Eriksen.

Not to be a '>muh heritage' fag, but I went to visit my cousins in Sala a year or so ago as well as pay my respects to my great-great grandfather + a cousin who passed away last year, and Stockholm just depressed me. It was surreal seeing these beautiful, great old buildings and monuments juxtaposed next to all these Africans and Arabs loitering around. The Swedes seemed much more aloof than the last time I went in 2004.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say. Please just try to reverse what's been done.

burning cars is one of the first signs of spring

It's a central part of the African culture and Swedes love Africans.

> The Swedes seemed much more aloof than the last time I went in 2004.

We got lost in the globalist agenda and lost what made us special.

People dont have time to be nice anymore.

>snowy places filled with mountains and beautiful

This is actually still true, skiing and going on trips to the mountain is still the most norwegian thing you can do. It`s a weird cultural thing, people get real old timey and comfy there.

>tfw no Lao Wangs in Europe