Jordan B Peterson

dude you need religion to be a good person

>741592752

what are you going on about?

Just act if is god exists dude

read your bible and clean your room bro

>bro

Sort yourself out bucko

He is a fucking dick. Pseudo-intellectual fuckwit that cant even answer simple questions. Can't even define the word truth. He is the hero that a facile, mediocre generation of dullards deserve.

>taught at Harvard, has tenure at UoT
>pseudo-intellectual fuckwit

He's a tenured professor of clinical psychology and a legitimate authority in his field. Bitch u dum

It's more that you need an idealized personification of the top of the dominance hierarchy in your society to strive for.

>Intellectual
> Defines truth as usefulness

were you at yesterday's lecture?

taken out of context.

kys faggot.

go to bed Sam

and 20+ years of clinical psychology practice

Gotta love that puppet frog.

Says he is a christian, is 50 years fucking old or whatever. Has to think about whether he believes Jebus rose from the dead as says he is agnostic about whether zombies exist. He cant answer a fucking question.
He is a fucking christian for fuck's sake. He is a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8

Thing is, if you actually listen to him you'll find a lot of truths you can't deny. I don't agree with him 100% but as far as the points he makes - I agree with him mostly. I do not believe in a god and haven't since I was very young, but the morality of religion has always been something I felt connected to in some sense. He pretty much breaks down why it's important. You can bitch and moan about it being about God, but belief is not the point he makes.

My respect to this man, he studied evil and the bad in humans. I do not want this man to be the master mind of a torturer because he knows what is evil and what makes truly makes a person suffer in the deepest level. That's terrifying.

Also I cleaned my room and took care of my car.

I like his points of view about the individual

He's a sexist and racist. Google should have kept him shut down!