I can't feel any emotions anymore, what the fuck Sup Forums

I can't feel any emotions anymore, what the fuck Sup Forums

that is quite an emotional way to express your lack of emotions.

You seem upset
Congrats OP you're cured

/thread

It's getting pretty shitty/boring after 3-4 years

So sort your fucking shit, fam

same, so how you enjoying depression ?

dunno how to "sort my shit" because my life is going pretty nicely and the emotionless came from my 8 years of medicinal use of ADHD medicine

Which adhd medicine? Maybe you need different meds
Always possible something is wrong and you arent consciously aware of it

Go cut some more, faggot.

Concerta, before i stopped taking 'em i was having 18mg and 27mg pills at the same time because there ain't a 45mg pill and they didn't want to give me 54mg pills straight from 36mg.
Also i'm not too hyperactive anymore so i ain't gonna take any more meds for ADHD

I can only feel feels from movies or books, not things i personally experience like a death in the family or some shit. Can any user explain pls, i dont get it

Its possible you have chemical depression, anhedonia or some sort of anxiety. You should try seeing a psych again. Even without meds they'll do more to help you than a taiwanese image board filled with mentally ill people

i don't feel like i have any kind of depression as my life is going pretty good, gonna get a degree this year and i've got friends. Only thing sthat come to mind as negative things are that i drink atleast once a week and usually atleast 24 beers + some times weed separately or on top of the beers

join a choir, I did and I am now way more emotional. I don't understand why, but it did it

Psychology is bullshit. Rates of recovery from depression are identical in people that go to psychologists and people that do absolutely nothing.

If you aren't feeling gratification or empathy you might have anhedonia from the meds or maybe stress from work/school
Just see if you can fit therapy into your schedule/budget. I know its intimidating if you had a bad time with meds before but it might really help.
I feel really listless when i smoke a lot myself

>Psychology is bullshit.

b-b-b-but the Jews said...

Cite a source?
Either way, OP isnt able to identify a cause for his listlessness. A psych wont always prescribe you meds. Its just someone you can pay to lead you into constructive/introspective cycles of thought

I don't really care about what's going on, i just go with the flow and it seems to work nicely so i've gone with it for a few years now

Well if you are happy with your level of emotional detatchment then.. good. Not everyone has wildly drastic moods

Trust me, If you go on facebook and find the most basic page then you'll feel anger/depression
>Cured

I have my doubts about that, but due to depression I lack the motivation to google it. Anyway it's time for my meds, so I'll just take you at your word.

i've also found it pretty nice in case of fuck ups in my life as i don't give a shit about them and just continue on with my life

I honestly feel about the same, OP.
Life is just that. It's a ride.

Most of our brain is based around emotion unless you had a reverse frontal lobotomy they're in there somewhere.

i know that they're somewhere in there as i can feel happiness and all when i'm high as hell but not when sober

fuck my drunkness, didn't mean to write "and all" there

Might be atypical depression or apathy. I suffer from the latter, but I still feel emotions at least in short bursts

i really only feel emotions when i'm either drunk of high so might be one of those