What do you think Jackie's chances are for winning the Golden Lion tomorrow? Seems like it, Arrival...

What do you think Jackie's chances are for winning the Golden Lion tomorrow? Seems like it, Arrival, La La Land and Voyage of Time are the most acclaimed though Kusturica's bringing his long awaited feature today and I don't think a sci-fi film will be given the top award. Wenders' and Konchalovsky's films have had a mixed response so far and Ozon and Ford have had some good but not great reviews. The rest have been pretty average from what I gathered.

Baby bump

Is having babby inside her Nat's secret method of winning Oscars?

Why so many Jews?

F F S
F
S

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

I'm to have a discussion about Venezia 73, please keep your bigotry to yourselves.

Why is no one talking about The Bad Batch? That's definitely the one I'm most excited for.

You're right about sci-fi never winning a european festival. And judging by I, Daniel Blake's recent win at Cannes and the history of these festivals in general, these juries always masturbate over anything political or biographical, no matter where they come from.

Side note I'm actually gonna meet Ozon on the 20th, super psyched

Is she receding?

>I'm actually gonna meet Ozon on the 20th, super psyched
TIFF?

No, a special seance in Paris that he'll introduce
I've got high hopes for Frantz cuz I loved Jeune et Jolie

She has a high forehead because she's so smart.

>special seance
wut

>ywn be captured by the Jews and fashioned into a sex-pet for their women to keep up morale and thus maximise profits
>ywn live a life of being passed from one jewish semen demon to another, each of them using and abusing you in whichever ways they like
Why go on?

seance=movie screening faggot
but kek if u already knew that

Who's the father this time? That ''bi'' french guy?

>Who's the father this time?
Liam Neeson

Honestly couldn't care much about Jackie personally but I think it could get her another oscar.

>Mfw reading the bad reviews for Planetarium

Why so many Hershlag threads recently?

jewesses are making a comeback
brie threads have been on the rise too

With Sam Mendes as the president of the jury, i guess an Important Film will win the top prize.

Throw in some awards for LarraĆ­n and Natalie Portman, and Malick and you have the american section covered.

And some consolation prizes for the italians, of course.

*Important Film = Paradise
(B&W, academy ratio, WW2, russian nazi melodrama)

even if Tango&Cash is probably a better Konchalovsky film